Old Friends soon become New Lovers

B.A.P Music Shuffle Challenge

G-Dragon - That XX

 

 

 

Author's Note: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read the rest a the bottom)......................(after your done reading! xD)
___________________________________________________________________
 
Hey Hyung” Hayden smiled. Bang yongguk quickly smiled back.
 
“Wassup Hayden” He rapped. Hayden chuckled. She walked over to him and sat next to him on his bed.
 
“So what have been up to lately?” Hayden asked, trying to start up a conversation. Yongguk playfully rolled his eyes.
 
“Why are you being so awkward?” He laughed. Hayden rubbed the back, embarrassed. “You never just come over to our dorm, is there something you wanted to tell me because usually we hang out at your house or at the studio” He explained. Hayden bit her lip. “I don’t know if I can tell him” She thought to herself as Yongguk stared at her.
 
“Hyung I-I wanted to tell you something b-but I don’t know how to say it exactly” Hayden stuttered while playing with her fingers to avoid he’s stare.
 
“Ehhhhhh~ Come On! You know you can tell me anything Hayden-ah. We’ve been friends since forever ago” Yongguk smiled. Hayden frowned lightly “That’s why I can’t tell you” Hayden thought as yongguk kept smiling at her. She faked a smile.
 
“Yeah you’re right hyung……….okay so w-what I-I wanted t-to tell y-you ummm w-well” Hayden stuttered. “I-I can’t do I-it” Hayden thought before abruptly standing up.
 
“Umm you know what hyung. I’m just gonna go. I’ll tell you later. Bye” Hayden said and quickly walking out of Yongguk’s room. She walked down the short hallway.
 
“Hayden-ah Wait!” Yongguk shouted. Hayden didn’t stop she walked even faster and cut the corner. Bumping into Jongup in the process. They both fell to the floor.
 
“Owwie~” Jongup moaned while rubbing his forehead.
 
“Mianhae Jongup-ah” Hayden apologized while rubbing her forehead.
 
“Ah! Noona, its okay” He smiled sweetly. Hayden gave him a small smile.
 
“Hayden-ah Are you okay?” Yongguk said while running down the hallway and catching up with the two.
 
“I’m fine” Hayden said sternly. Yongguk held out a hand but Hayden simply ignored it. She silently stood up and helped Jongup up before walking away towards the door.
 
“Hayden can you please wait.” Yongguk pleaded while walking behind her. Hayden ignored him and walked over to where shoes were.
 
“Oh! Hayden-ah you’re leaving already?” Himchan asked. Hayden ignored him too and walked faster. Yongguk quickly grabbed her forearm and held it firmly.
 
“Let go of me Yongguk hyung” Hayden growled. “Why is she asking like this” Yongguk thought as Hayden fought his grip.
 
“What’s wrong Hayden-ah? I told you, you can tell me anything. We’re friends” Yongguk said. Hayden growled louder and broke free from his grip.
 
“I CAN’T TELL YOU EVERYTHING WHY BECAUSE. I LIKE YOU……NO! I LOVE YOU OKAY BANG YONGGUK. I.LOVE.YOU I WANTED TO TELL YOU BUT REMEMEBER WE’RE JUST ‘FRIENDS’.” Hayden shouted at yongguk. Bang yongguk stood there in shock at Hayden’s sudden confession.
 
Hayden quickly put on her shoes and ran out the door. Yongguk stood there still in shock.
 
“Hyung what are you doing?!” Jongup yelled. Yongguk turned around and saw an angry Jongup. “Hyung!~ Go after her!” He yelled again with a deep frown. Yongguk’s eyes widened.
 
“W-what?” He stuttered. Jongup frowned deeper and pushed yongguk to the door.
 
“Go after her hyung. She’s been telling me everything and she really loves you hyung” Jongup explained. Yongguk looked at him as if he had a third head. He put on his shoes and turned to look at Jongup, who was back to his goofy smiling self.
 
“Thank you Jongup” Yongguk said and quickly ran out of the door into the pouring rain. He ran into the dark pouring night.
 
“HAYDEN!”
 
“HAYDEN-AH!” He shouted as he ran around looking around for the purple headed girl. He ran into a park and looked around.
 
“Why do we have to be friends” Hayden sniffled. Yongguk quickly walked around the slide and looked underneath and saw a crying Hayden sitting, curled into a ball.
 
“Hayden-ah” Yongguk said softly. She quickly snapped her head at him. Hayden quickly stood up and crawled up from underneath the slide and began to walk away.
 
“Hayden please wait” Yongguk said while grabbing her wrist.
 
“Yongguk hyung let go of me now” Hayden growled.
 
“No.”
 
“Hyung I have noth-.” She was cut off by yongguk pulling her into a hug.
 
“I Love you hayden-ah. I’ve been in love with you since the first day we meet” Yongguk smiled at the memories. “I wanted to tell you b-but” He choked up a little. “I saw you talking and having fun with Jongup-ah and I thought y-you loved h-him. So I decided to be happy for you. That if you were happy. I’d be happy too” She smiled sadly. Hayden looked up at him to see light tears mixed in with the rain.
 
“Hyung…” She said sadly.
 
“Hayden-ah will you forgive me. I-I didn’t mean to….” He choked up again. He silently let the hot tears roll down his face. Hayden grabbed onto his face and wiped the tears away.
 
“H-hayden-ah I-I’m so sorry” He cried. Hayden lightly shook her head.
 
“No hyung I’m sorry” She said. Yongguk looked away not wanting her to see his tears but Hayden held his face in place.
 
“I love you hyung” Hayden said. She pulled his face closer and kissed him passionately. Yongguk grabbed her face and kissed her back. They broke the kiss both gasping for air.
 
“Hyung”
 
“Hayden-ah. Will you be my love, my one and only” He grinned before kissing her lightly one more time. Hayden eyes filled with tears.
 
“Of Course. O-oppa” She cried. Yongguk smiled at her love filled reply.
 
 “Hayden-ah Let’s got back to the dorm. Before you catch a cold. Hayden sniffled and nodded. Yongguk picked her up bridal style.
 
“Oppa!” She yelped before cuddling up to yongguk. Yongguk chuckled.
 
“I chose the best girl” Yongguk thought with a smile as they walked back to the dorm.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
ANNYEONG!!~ I finally got my writer's feels back!!!!!!!! sooooooooo  I shall be updating on EVERYTHING SOONNN!!!~^^ Enjoy! Comment! Subcribe!~ Or just Love the story! (^W^)