Exciting Day!

B.A.P Music Shuffle Challenge

Block B - Close Your Eyes

 

 

Aigooo~ Man the hyungs never let me hang out with my friends” Zelo whined while walking down the street back to the dorm, “Always sending me on errands and other stuff and never letting me do anything exciting” He mumbled angrily to himself, he looked at his feet in anger as he turned the corner.

“Hahahaha!! TRY AND CATCH ME YOU STUPID ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!” A loud girl voice yelled, Zelo looked up and saw a long purple haired girl looking behind her while running.

“Yah! Watch out” Zelo shouted at the girl that was getting closer by the second, she just continued laughing and looking behind her, she looked up but It was too late, they quickly ran into each other and fell to the ground.

“Owww~” The girl groaned.

“Ah! Jjinja why didn’t you look up when I shouted” Zelo yelled at the groaning girl, her head shot up and she silently observed Zelo with a very creepy look, Oh jeez, she’s officially creeping me out really bad Zelo thought while looking away from the girl’s different colored eyes.

“B-Bwoh?” Zelo stammered trying to keep his voice calm in front of the creepy purple haired girl.

“YAH!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!” A deep manly voice shouted from behind the girl, her head twisted behind her and she groaned once again.

“Ah! Me~” She moaned, Zelo blushed at her inappropriate cussing, She quickly stood up and walked over to Zelo, she grabbed his hand and started running.

“Yah~!, W-Wait!” Zelo yelped as her tried to keep up with the girl’s fast running.

“Hey! ! Get back here!!!!” The manly voice shouted again from behind them but much closer.

“Hurry Up!” She yelled at Zelo and began to run faster, they ran into an alley and quickly got blocked by a fence, “We have to climb it, Hurry up!” She said and easily climbed and hopped the high fence; Zelo on the other hand had much trouble trying to climb the fence, “Aish! Jjinja” The girl cussed and hopped the fence to the other side where zelo was.

“Finally We got you, Now Say you’re sorry” The manly voice said from the end of the alley.

“HA! YOU ES, MY !!!!! Pwease!~” She said cutely just to piss of the Man, “Come on!” she quickly put Zelo on her back and climbed the fence, they fell to the floor because of the extra weight on the girl’s back.

“Palli! Get them!” The man ordered and 5 guys ran towards the fence.

“Let’s go!” The girl yelped and pulled Zelo and they began to run again, the twisted and turned, from corner to corner and alley to alley until they made sure the men had gave up on trying to chase them, They quickly sat on the ground and tried to catch their breath, Zelo was the first to speak.

“WHAT THE KINDA BULL WAS THAT, WE COULD’VE DIED! YOU CRAZY !!!!!” Zelo shouted all his anger at the girl, who sat there panting softly, there was a long heavy silence after Zelo’s outburst and then she Laughed.

“Hahahahaha!”, “I was waiting for you to grow some chest hairs and stand up for yourself” She chuckled softly while smiling.

“Bwoh?” Zelo said sternly.

“See that, you’re standing up for yourself, anyway I’m Hayden” Hayden Smiled, T-this girl is crazy! Zelo thought while looking at the girl.

“So anyway, umm do you want to go back to my dorm and clean up?” Zelo offered feeling dirty from all the running.

“Yeah, Gomawo” Hayden thanked him while bowing softly, They stood up and walked back to the dorm, As Zelo opened the door the B.A.P hyungs were there with worried angry looks.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!” Himchan hyung screamed.

“Hyung I was walking home then, I bumped into a……old friend, Hayden, Well Hayden need some help moving so I helped, I should’ve Called, Mianhaeyo” Zelo lied and apologized while bowing.

“Oh! Annyeong, I’m Hayden, Nice to meet you” Hayden quickly introduced herself while bowing with Zelo.

“Oh It’s fine then just call next time, Alright Zelo, It’s Nice meeting you Hayden-ssi” Bang Yongguk smiled.

“Next time I call you might hear some , it will be in my room, if you want to know where I'll be ;)” Zelo smirked, Zelo grabbed Hayden's hand and pulled Hayden towards the kitchen to clean her face.

"Omona what happened to my Little sweet Zelo???, I'm gonna faint, oh!" Himchan gasped and pulled yongguk to his room to talk about thier baby Zelo.

"No comment" Daehyun commented and walked to his room.

"I-I'm proud Zelo grew a back bone, about time hahaha!" Youngjae laughed and pulled the tramatized Jongup to their room, After everyone left to there room Zelo and Hayden were in the kitchen talking and laughing.

"Hey Hayden...........I-I Like you" Zelo confessed very shyly, "H-hyung, we just met" Hayden blushed.

"I know but I really like you, D-do you want to be m-my g-girlfriend?" He asked again shyly, Hayden blushed but smiled and grabbed Zelo's hand.

"Nae Hyung" she giggled, Zelo looked at Hayden and smiled deeply, Zelo will always stick up for himself and for his new girlfriend Hayden.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(I'm really really sorry for not updating, I've been sooo busy and A lot of Writers block, It's not even Funny~ oh! and my birthday was Last Monday~^^ okay Ppyong (^u^))