I'm Sorry

B.A.P Music Shuffle Challenge

BigBang - My Heaven (Japanese Ver.)

 

 

"Hayden please, I'm sorry" Jongup shouted to the back of hayden, who was walking away, she stopped.

"Don't lie, Your right, they left because it was all my fault" she said sadly with her back still turned.

"Hayden, I didnt mean it-".

"No, your right" she cut him off, Hayden please don't leave me ,Jongup thought to himself, I didn't mean it.........I shouldn't have said that.


Flashback Jongup's POV:


"Yah~~, what's wrong".

"Nothing" she said quietly, I sat up from my laying postion on the couch and pulled hayden closer.

"You can tell me anything, you know that?" I told her, she turned her head away from me.

"What happened?" I asked while tucking her hair behind her hair she pushed me away and stood up and began to walk towards the door.

"Hayden, tell me at least something!!!" I shouted at her, she stopped and turned around.

"Why should I tell you?" She glared at me even if I couldn't see her eyes I felt it.

"See that's your problem, you never trust anyone, I'm your boyfriend and You don't even trust me" I yelled at her, why doesn't she tell me whats wrong?? I thought.

"Cha! Like I'll ever tell you what today is!!!!!" She shouted back at me, what is she talking about??.

"What is today, just tell me and I can help" I explained while slowly stepping towards her, she stepped back.

"Cha! Like you could help!!" She shrieked, why won't she tell me anything, I thought, I let my anger get the better of me.

"You know what I SEE WHY YOUR FAMILY DIED, IT'S OF BECAUSE YOU, YOU WOULDN'T TRUST THEM!!!!!" I shouted, she looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Y-Y-your r-r-right, Mianhae", she said sadly, she turned around, opened the door and ran out, I quickly ran after her.


End of Flashback:


"Hayden plea-" she cut me off.

"Hyung, do you really want to know what today is" she said as it slowly began to rain.

"Today is..........the day they died, In the house fire, t-they left me, a-all by myself" she sniffled, "T-t-they left m-me all b-by myself, Waeyo?" She said turning around, It was raining harder now and the wind made her bangs that cover her eyes sweep towards the side and you could her eyes, s-she's crying, "H-hyung, why am I not allowed to have a family, A-Am I that horrible" she sobbed, she stood there arms at her sides, sobbing.

"H-Hayden don't cry please" I begged her as I slowly walked closer and she didn't back up from me, "I'm sorry hayden, sooo sorry, I didn't mean what I said" I explained to her while getting closer, I stood infront of her and pulled her into a hug, and she just sobbing into my shirt and I held her, I hated seeing people cry, "Hayden, p-please s-stop crying" I begged her, I hated seeing her cry it hurts my heart, I felt tears fall from my eyes, "Hayden, Mianhaeyo, I didn't mean it, I promise" I sobbed while holding her, She wrapped her arms around my chest and I felt her nod.

"I Love You hyung, I'm sorry for not trusting you" she cried and squeezed me.

"No, Hayden, I'm sorry for not being so mean" I hide my face into her hair, "I love you too" I said while holding her and crying, we stood in the rain, hugging, crying, and saying how sorry we were.

"No matter what Hayden, I'll always be there for you." I said softly to her, the rain had stopped and we were both soaked, she lifted her head up and looked at me, she has the most beautiful features, She just smiled and moved her arms to go around my neck, she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"O-Oppa Saranghaeyo" she grinned when we broke the kiss, OMO she called me O-Oppa.

"You j-just c-called me oppa?!" I said with a huge smile, "OMG, HAYDEN, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" I shouted in englrish while picking her up, spinning around and smiling, she laughed.

"Okay okay don't get used to it" she smiled after I put her down and pressed our foreheads together and smiled. Hayden, I will forever love you.

kekekekeke Jongup's sooooooo cute >////////< OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!~ anyways I will be updating on all my stories and Zelo's Next^^ kekeke thats gonna be a LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ He's mine, kekeke Zelo? 내꺼야!!!!!!~ ^///////^ hehehe anyways okay Ppyong^^

And Now for Y JONGUP BACK DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ (Random.............Nae~~~ XD kekeke)