The Confession!

B.A.P Music Shuffle Challenge

Block B - Did you or Did you not?

 

Youngjae's POV

I was walking down the street with my headphones on listening to 'Beyonce - Love On Top', I was walking to Hayden's house to confess, I.........................................really like hayden.................no I Love Her. she's everything I could have asked and wanted in a girl. She's smart, nice, cute, pretty, and my most favorite thing about her is that she doesn't let anyone mess with the ones she loved and she dressed and acts herself, she doesn't care what you think of her, she just wants to be herself and that's how she is, I thought as I walked into Hayden's huge front yard, I quickly walked towards the door and knocked, I took of my headphones and waited nervously for the door to open. I should have brought something, WHY???  didn't I bring anything!!!!! YoungJae, your the brains of B.A.P!!!!! WTH!!!, I scolded myself. The door opened and I didn't see anyone.

"YAH!!!!!!! Oppa down here!!!!" I heard a loud young voice yell at me, I quickly looked down and saw Hayden's little sister, Rubey standing there, with her hands on her little hips.

"Your here for Hayden aren't you." she said as if she read my mind.

I put my head down and blushed alittle.

"Nae" I admitted, she moved out the way and sighed, And pointed to the stairs.

"She's upstairs third to right" She said, I grinned.

"Gomawo!!!!!!!!!!!" I replied excitedly, I quickly ran into the house and up the stairs, I turn right and walked towards hayden's room, "Molla Saranghae~" I heard Daehyun hyung's voice from her room, I stood infront of the door, OMO she's listening to our music, "You don't know me, never ever ever no~" The song continued, I knocked on her door quietly.

"Come In!!!!!" she yelled, I opened her door slowly, she was sitting at her desk writing what looked like lyrics, she looked really focus, should I leave, Am I bothering her??.

"Youngjae hyung calm down and stop thinking, I see you freaking out, What's wrong?" she asked while turning around and standing, "What's wrong hyung??", I didn't say anything, I just looked at her and her beauty, "Hyun......" I cut her off by pulling into a hug, she hugged back but hesitated.

"Hayden-ah, SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I expressed while tighting my hug.

"Hyun..........." she was cut off again by my lips crashing into her's, she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss, we broke the kiss and she buried her face into my chest, "Hayden-ah, do y-you w-want t-to b-be m-my g-girlfriend" I stuttered, she grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, "Hyung, NADO SARANGHAEYO!" she replied happily, I pulled her into a hug and she laughed into my chest.

"I guess, I like the blonde one right" she giggled.

"Nae~~" I replied happier than I've ever been, I think this is our own 'Unbreakable' Love. =^_______^=

Author's Note

I'm getting alot faster :) And I just got news that breaks my heart.........................................I'm moving :'(, I have know all my friends for 4-7 years now and I have to leave them :'( It breaks my heart *sigh* don't be mad or surprise that I make some depressing stories :( okay Ppyong!