Chapter Two

If We Reunite As One Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright morning in China. Yixing is inside his studio, finishing some track and new song in his laptop while his neck was aching while finishing it. He removed his headphones and pressed the playback key and started listening to his made song.

The sound seeped into the small studio. Yixing started jamming.

While he was listening, he heard his phone vibrating beside him. He paused the song and answered his phone.

"Hello?" Yixing greets, spinning on his stool.

" Hey Yixing. Are you free today?" The caller asked

"Yep, I'm just in my studio listening to my new track, why?" He replied.

"Oh, okay.. can you meet me at the cafe beside your building? I need to talk to you about something."  

" Okay, I'm on my way. See ya!" 

"See you there too, Yixing. Bye." The caller ends the call.

After the call, Yixing grabs his coat and mask and wears it. He goes to the door, going to the entrance of his building.

 

When he went to the cafe. He saw the person sitting, and drinking his coffee. Yixing walks to him and sat infront of him.

"Hey Luhan. Whats up?" Yixing smiles and ordering a cup of coffee to the worker.

"Well... I just want to talk about them. How are they?"

"They're fine. Sehun is filming a drama, Suho is joining a musical again, Cbx is having a comeback soon, and so on.." Yixing explained, looking at Luhan curiously. "Do you miss them?" He asks, getting his coffee from the worker.

"Yeah.. This month is Exo's anniversary and you're not with them. Are you still busy?" Luhan replied. 

Yixing nods and sighs. "I'm getting busy everyday.. I have no time to visit them. I only call them and text them and video call them. Thats it. I only come to Korea for my schedules and breaks. And I don't know when i'm going back." He admits.

"That must been hard for you. But are you allowed to cancel your schedules for today? Just tell your assistant or manager that you want to visit them, just for once." Luhan said, drinking his coffee. 

"Thanks for your idea! I'll try. But you better remind me. You do know i'm forgetful sometimes." Yixing chuckles looking out the window. "Good thing that there's no fans for tdoay.. Don't want everyone to know that i'm with you."

Luhan laughs, agreeing with him.

"Oh, and by the way, how are the rest?" Yixing questions him, drinking his coffee. Luhan stares at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter