Chapter Four

If We Reunite As One Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I wrote this on April 7 or yesterday!

Yixing quietly gets off the bed, carefully not waking Junmyeon up in his sleep. He opens the door and went to the balcony and gets his phone in his pocket and dials Luhan's number. He looks around behind him if someone is listening to his conversation with him. 

After that, he finally picks up.

Hello?

Luhan! Its Yixing.

Hey Xing! So.. whats with the unexpected call?

I just need to tell you something. Don't tell anyone about this! Its a secret plan.

Noted! So what is it..

Junmyeon told me to contact you, and tell you if you can call the two of them? He said if its already our anniversary, I will call you and tell you to celebrate with us with the two of them. I know its early but I wanted to tell you today.

So, you want me to call the two of them to celebrate there? 

Yep, please tell the plan also. Junmyeon said that this plan is gonna be Sehun's early birthday present.

Oh..I get it. Okay, i'll do it.

Thanks Han! I owe you.

You're welcome. I'm doing this because i miss them. And reunite with them. I'll text you if i'm done calling them, okay?

I'm keeping that in mind! 

Okay, bye!

Same to you!

Yixing hangs up the phone and lets out a deep breaths. He turned around and made a sigh of relief.

Good thing no one heard it, Yixing said in his mind.

He goes down stairs and saw the members. The beagle line was playing a video game, Kyungsoo is in the kitchen, making some food, and the rest, they're sleeping.

Yixing shrugs and continued to walk down ti'll his feet feels the ground. He went to the kitchen and grabs some drink in the fridge.

"Hey Lay. Have you talked to him? Is he alright?" Kyungsoo asked and sat down on the stool, finishing the food.

" Yeah i talked to him already. And he is fine. He just needs some rest to clear his mind." Yixing replied and Kyungsoo nods.

"Thats good. I was worried that he will do something foolish." Kyungsoo stated and chuckles.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter