Chapter Three

If We Reunite As One Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is worried about Junmyeon, sometimes he will space out and not listen of what their instructor are saying. The members will look at Junmyeon with worried glances and sometimes some of them tried to get his attention. Sehun even said if he was okay but Junmyeon just nods and looks away. 

Last night was heart breaking for Sehun. When he woke up hearing cries and sobs from Junmyeon, he gets off the bed and go towards him, hugging him and tried to calm him down, but Junmyeon wont stop. He rocks them back and forth, just to calm Junmyeon, t'ill the leader fell into a deep sleep.

Sehun sighs at the memory, not knowing the members are looking at him.

"Sehunnie, are you okay? You were in your thoughts for awhile now." Baekhyun worriedly pats his shoulder, looking at him at the side.

Sehun sighs, "Its nothing hyung. Just worried about Suho-hyung..thats all." 

"Do you know why Junmyeon is acting weird or sad?" Kyungsoo asks. He is close with Junmyeon. Sometimes he worries about him when he was acting weird today.

"I know. Last night was a breaking sight to me. He was crying and saying that he misses the three of them and Yixing hyung. Which I know the real reason why he is like that though.." 

"And that is...?" They curiously said, looking at Sehun for an answer.

"Well, while we were preparing to go to bed, I just suddenly asked him a question that i am curious about and just made him surprised." Sehun explained.

"And your question was...?" Xiumin said, anticipating.

"I asked him if we were reunited as one again in the future and if its still the same with them again." 

They looked at him with shocked faces.

" You asked him that?" Jongin questions him and Sehun nodded.

" Well, that was a unexpected question.." Jongin sighs.

"Yeah.. " 

The atmosphere inside the dorm went silent. Leaving them nothing to say. Until, someone rang the doorbell, and a knock.

"I'll get it!" Chanyeol volunteered, walks to the door and ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter