Chapter One

If We Reunite As One Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junmyeon was outside the balcony, staring at the night sky, watching as the moonlight glow through the dark skies. This month April is EXO's sixth anniversary or their debut anniversary. He is in his thoughts, thinking of what Sehun said to him when they started going to bed. Sehun's question struck him, leaving it wandering over his mind.

|FlashBack|

Junmyeon and Sehun were wearing their pajamas and preparing while going to bed. Suddenly, Sehun started talking him.

"Hyung, I-i have a question..  you don't have to answer it if you don't want too.." Sehun said, as he went to their bed, pulling the blanket over him.

"What is it Sehun..?" Junmyeon wondered, sitting on the bed while staring at him.

" If we're reunited as one again with Luhan, Tao, and Kris.. Will it be the same or not..?" 

Junmyeon froze, not knowing what to say. That was a sudden question. 

"W-what do you mean..?" Junmyeon stuttered.

"You don't have to answer if yo--" Sehun gets cut off with Junmyeon's answer.

"I don't know Sehun. The three of them are doing their solo careers now and moving on. I don't know if they already forget us or not so, I don't know.." Junmyeon starts to tear up, looking down.  "Go to sleep now Sehun.. You have schedules .." 

Sehun nodded, closing his eyes, now falling into a deep sleep. While Junmyeon went out to get some fresh air.

××××××××

Junmyeon didn't know that some tear drops are falling. He wipes them but it continues as he sobs. Some memories starts flooding his mind, going back to their trainee days and their debut stag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter