Fancy You (Bonus Chapter)

Mistakes and Regrets

The doorbell rang and was heard on the living room where a very deep in thought Chou Tzuyu is currently at. 

 

She was too preoccupied thinking about whatever she's thinking about, causing her to fail to notice the continues ringing of the doorbell. 

 

Fortunately, her daughter, Yuna, heard the sound and instinctively shook Tzuyu, waking her up from her thoughts, “Mommy, I think someone's outside.” 

 

Tzuyu successfully regained herself, patting her daughter's head before standing up to check who came, “I'll get it. Just stay there, okay?”

 

Being the obedient kid she is, Yuna nodded her head with a smile and that was the cue for Tzuyu to walk towards the door. 

 

Just as she was about to grab the door knob, the door flew open, revealing all of her friends except Nayeon. 

 

“What the hell, Chou? We've been ringing the doorbell since forever!” Chaeyoung complained, couldn't accept the fact that Tzuyu didn't open the door for them. 

 

“Sorry, I was taking care of Yuna.” Tzuyu replied with a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of her neck. 

 

“No you weren't. You were just busy daydreaming.” Yuna suddenly showed up beside her mother, exposing her. 

 

“Aww, I really love this honest kid.” Jihyo said in awe, teasing Tzuyu, before picking the kid up which Yuna gladly complied to.

 

“Wow, she was just being savage, exposing you and now she's being clingy.” Dahyun giggled, finding the sudden change of Yuna amusing. 

 

“She's a combination of Tzuyu and Sana, what else can you expect?” Mina said with sarcasm making Tzuyu playfully roll her eyes at her. 

 

“Wait, what's that?” Tzuyu pointed to Momo who's looking like a koala on Mina's back. 

 

“Oh Momo? She's very moody and clingy lately.” Mina felt Momo tightening her hug on her before she adds, “She's on her period.” she mouthed to prevent her now extremely sensitive wife from hearing. 

 

“So what's the plan?” Jeongyeon asked from behind her, a slice of pizza on her hand which Tzuyu knows that she got from the kitchen. 

 

“Eh? What's auntie Jeongyeon talking about?” Yuna curiously asked as her arms wrapped around Jihyo's neck. 

 

“I've been thinking about this since last week.. so here's the plan.” Tzuyu grinned as she says, explaining each detail that everyone needs to know. 

 

It has been five years since Sana and her got married. And ten years since they got back together with the second chance that they'll always be thankful of. 

 

Tzuyu being the surprisingly sweet wife she is, thought of surprising her wife to show her how much she loves her. 

 

And fortunately, their friends agreed to help her. Nayeon took Sana out to go shopping while they get to plan and arrange their surprise. 

 

“Okay, do we all understand the plan?” Jihyo asked as Tzuyu was done explaining everything. 

 

“Yes, Ma'am!” Dahyun and Chaeyoung answered with a salute. 

 

“The let's get this thing started.”

 

                                           ——

 

“Thank you Nayeon un—” Sana didn't get to finish when Nayeon immediately dashed off once Sana got out of her car, rushing all of the sudden. 

 

“Eh? What's up with her?” Sana decided to just brush it off, just wanting to get inside her house to get a hug and a kiss from the two girls whom she loves the most. 

 

“I'm home~” She announced once she's inside the house but to her surprise, no little Yuna ran to the door to greet her. Even her wife was not there. 

 

Sana looked around and saw rose petals messily scattered on the floor. There were also unfinished designs pasted on the walls and a huge banner saying ‘I fancy you Chou Sana’ barely hanging on the wall. 

 

She heard Tzuyu talking on the phone, “What? Okay, okay. Thank you Jeongyeon unnie.”  

 

“Hon?” Sana called as she got closer to her, successfully getting the attention of her wife. 

 

Tzuyu combed her hair in a very frustrated manner before turning around to look at her wife, “O-oh you're here..” 

 

“Hey is something wrong? Why do you look so stressed out? Why does our house look like this? And where's Yuna?” Tzuyu seemed to tense up even more with the mention of her daughter's name, and Sana didn't fail to notice that. 

 

“Hon? What's going on?” Sana held her hand, squeezing it as she looked at her with worry plastered on her face. 

 

“W-well you.. y-you see..” Tzuyu looked down before adding, “Y-Yuna.. I can't.. I can't find her.” she said, almost a whisper. 

 

Sana's eye widened in surprise, her pupils started to quiver, “W-what? What.. what do you mean? Are you.. are you playing hide and seek? I'll help you find her.. Yuna! Yuna come out already!” she shouts, hoping that their daughter would show up already. 

 

Tzuyu suddenly pulled her in a hug, stopping her from calling their daughter any longer, “Stop.. she's.. Y-Yuna.. she's missing.. I can't find her anywhere..” Sana felt her shoulder getting wet and then sobs were heard, Tzuyu was crying. 

 

“What.. what are you t-talking about, Tzuyu? Where's our daughter?” Sana asked, her voice was shaky like she's gonna cry soon as well, her heart was thumping real hard on her chest and that's not a good thing. 

 

Tzuyu pulled away from the hug, trying to stop her tears that kept falling, “We were supposed to surprise you.. b-but we were too focused on getting everything done and then Mina unnie noticed that Yuna's not around.. We tried calling her name but she.. she wasn't responding.. ” she sobbed harder, barely managing to say her next words, “Ji–Jihyo unnie saw.. s–saw the door.. open Yu.. Y–Yuna's shoes were.. also missing.. we.. we checked everywhere but.. but.. but we couldn't find her.. I couldn't think of any.. any other place where she could be at.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry..” 

 

Sana's eyes glistened with tears, she had agape, obviously shocked with everything that her wife had said. 

 

“Since when was she missing? Why didn't you told me? You should have called me Tzuyu!” Sana was panicking hard, Yuna was too precious to her and knowing that she's missing, she couldn't help but to feel this way. 

 

“It's been an hour... I didn't inform you because I didn't want you to worry.. sorry..” Tzuyu said through her sobs. 

 

“One hour?! God, you're telling me that our daughter has been missing for an hour?! Of course I'll worry about her Tzuyu! She came out from my womb!” Sana unconsciously raised her voice, she felt helpless, not knowing what to do. 

 

Tzuyu didn't say anything instead she just wiped her tears. She managed to stop herself from crying after her wife's outburst, shocked to hear Sana yell at her for the first time. 

 

Sana covered her face with her hands frustratedly, trying to calm herself down, knowing that nothing would happen if they waste their time arguing about it “Get the car ready. Let's look for her.” she commands, cutting Tzuyu out from her trance. 

 

Tzuyu immediately did as she was told. She took her car keys and got the car from the garage. After locking the door of their house, Sana quickly hopped inside the car. 

 

“Where.. where should we go?” Tzuyu asked, chewing on her lower lip, a habit she does whenever she's feeling extremely anxious. 

 

“Have you tried checking the playground that we always go at?” Sana asked after pondering for a while. 

 

Tzuyu just nodded her head, indicating yes. “I did but she wasn't there.”

 

“What about her friends' hou—?” she didn't get to finish her words when Tzuyu cut her off, saying that their daughter wasn't there as well. 

 

Sana asked about a few more places that her could possibly be at but Tzuyu's only answer was, “She wasn't there.”

 

Sana couldn't think of anymore place, until she thought of something, “How about the park?” 

 

Tzuyu widened her eyes at the mention of the very familiar place, “No.. damn how could I forget about that!” she immediately started the engine and stepped on the accelerator, dashing off real quick. 

 

Sana clasped her hands together, hope surging in her whole being. That's all that she could for now, hope that they will find their daughter. 

 

Tzuyu drove with one hand as she reached for Sana's hand, intertwining their hands together, trying to comfort her as much as she can which Sana reciprocated with a squeeze on her wife's hand.

 

Once they had arrived, Sana didn't waste any second. She quickly hopped off the car and started searching for her daughter. 

 

It was dark, considering the fact that it was already eight o'clock in the evening and the sun had fully set since the moon is now up in the night sky. 

 

Tzuyu immediately followed after her wife, not even minding to park her car at a more convenient area. 

 

“Yuna! Baby, where are you?” Sana shouts as she continue to ran around the place, eager to find her daughter. 

 

She heard rustling sounds somewhere, catching her attention, “Yuna? Baby is that you?” she desperately calls. 

 

“Mommy?” a soft voice answers and Sana knew that voice so much, it's her daughter. 

 

“Yuna!” she was about to approach her daughter but a very soothing music filled the whole park.

 

Sana slowly stopped on her tracks, looking around the whole place with confusion. 

 

As if on cue, a spotlight appeared in the middle of the park, giving her a perfect view of her daughter who's holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. 

 

“What..” Sana tried to have even the slightest grasp on what was going on but with the series of brain-cracking events, her brain wasn't able to think of anything. 

 

Yuna started to walk towards Sana, and when she was completely in front of her mother, she handed the bouquet of flowers to her with her signature dimpled smile. 

 

Sana bent down to match her daughter's height, accepting the flowers that was given to her before hugging her daughter real tight. 

 

“Baby.. what are you doing here? We were so worried about you. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell mommy..” Sana says with worry, checking if her daughter is hurt anywhere. 

 

“Nope, I'm not hurt anywhere mommy.” True to her words, Yuna looks fine, perfectly fine actually. 

 

“Mommy, we have something to tell you.” Yuna says with a smile, Sana glanced at her wife that was behind her then looked at Yuna, telling her daughter to go on. 

 

“WE FANCY YOU SANA!” Different from what she had expected, she didn't just hear her daughter and her wife's voice. She heard a lot of different voices. 

 

And she just knew where it came from when the whole place lit up, bright and colorful lights filled the park. She saw their friends and families, holding a big banner that has ‘WE FANCY YOU SANA’ written above their family picture. 

 

With agape, Sana covered it with her hands, trying to let everything sink in as she looked around the now fully designed park. It was filled with designs that's quite similar to the designs at their house, the only difference is that it was neatly placed on different areas this time. 

 

There were also chairs and tables on a certain area and there's a very long table at the side with varieties of foods on it. 

 

Tzuyu s her arms around Sana's waist, back hugging her, “Did you like it?” she asked as she placed her head on her wife's shoulder. 

 

“Wait you..” Sana rapidly turned around to face her wife, shocked utterly evident on her face, “You planned all of this?”

 

“Who else would?” Tzuyu asked with a chuckle. 

 

“B-but how? I mean what.. I.. why?” Sana barely managed to ask, the shock that she's currently having is making it hard for her to speak. 

 

Tzuyu smiled at the very confused and shock look on her wife's face, “It has been exactly ten years since we started to rewrite our story. Ten years since I knew that I couldn't love any one other than you. Gotta celebrate this special day, right?”

 

“But you were crying earlier! And.. Yuna..” Sana trailed off, not really knowing what to say. Can't blame her though, that's normally how someone would react if they find out that their kid is missing only to see her in a surprise event prepared by her wife. 

 

“Well, it seems like Tzuyu forgot to tell you that she used to be an award winning actress.” Jeongyeon said out of nowhere, the others were also with her. 

 

“She learned from the best.” Jihyo shrugged, giving Tzuyu a wink. 

 

“You're telling me that it was all an act? Seriously? That crying and.. Oh my god! I felt my heart stopping back there! I almost died, worrying about Yuna!” Sana complained, slapping Tzuyu's arm a little too hard making the younger yelp in pain. 

 

“Ouch! After all my efforts, this is what I get?” she jokingly says but Sana took it differently, earning herself a glare from a mad squirrel. 

 

“You could've done something else! Did you know how worried I was about Yuna?” Sana asked with a tone that shows anger, scaring Tzuyu since this side of Sana is really rare. 

 

“But I didn't want to follow the trend doing those cliché stuffs that people would always see on movies. I wanted it to be different. To be unique for the girl who's one of a kind and the rarest of her type.” Tzuyu explained, her hand moving to cup Sana's face. 

 

“I thought.. I.. I thought that I was going to l–lose Yuna.. I didn't know what.. to do.. I.. ” Sana started to cry, letting all the anxiousness, that she got earlier, out. 

 

Tzuyu automatically wrapped her arms around her wife protectively, tucking her head under her chin, “Shh, don't cry. Sorry.. I didn't mean to make you feel that way.. I've been quite insensitive.. sorry, you're married to this crazy yoda..” she slowly rocked them back and forth, hoping that it'll come Sana down. 

 

The gesture effectively calmed Sana down. They just stared at that position for a while as the others watch them attentively, pretty expectant to what'll happen next. 

 

“You're lucky that I love you.” Sana said through Tzuyu's neck, still too embarrassed to put her head up after her outburst earlier. 

 

“Hmm, hon?” Tzuyu calls with her soothing voice which Sana answered with a hum. 

 

“Can I tell you something?” Tzuyu asked, hugging her wife a little tighter, still careful enough not to hurt her. 

 

“What?” 

 

“I love you so much. So much that I don't know what would I do without you. Remember what you felt earlier when I told you that Yuna was missing? I'll be a lot worse than that if I ever lose you. So don't ever leave okay? Stay with me forever.” Tzuyu says with so much emotion, making Sana's heart melt not just with the warmth that the younger's body is emitting, but also the warmth from her heart. 

 

“I would never have a reason to leave you. Well, I'm madly in love with yoda so yep, I'll be stuck with you forever.” Sana replied, finally looking up. Showing Tzuyu a huge smile. 

 

“Good for you then. You get to be with someone like me.” Tzuyu boasts jokingly, making Sana giggle. 

 

“Hmm, lucky me.” they both just smiled at each other, eyes not looking at anything else but the other. 

 

Mina cleared all of the sudden. When she got the attention of the two, she handed Tzuyu a microphone, “It's time for the speech, softie.”

 

Tzuyu playfully glared at Mina for ruining the moment but she took the mic anyway when Sana unwilling let go of her. 

 

Dahyun tapped the mic to gather everyone's attention, sending Tzuyu a wink once everyone else was looking at them. They all sat down on their respective seats. 

 

“Okay, so to my extremely supportive friends and their cute little kids, my family, and Sana's family which is also now my family, and to my baby, Yuna, thank you for helping me make this night possible.” Tzuyu flashed them all a warm smile, showing how thankful she was. 

 

“So, exactly ten years ago, in this same old park, my sad boring life changed into a magical one. I remember how hard the rain was pouring that day. My wife, Sana, fortunately didn't have her umbrella so I volunteered to send her home. Thank you Momo unnie, I'll give you the credits for Sana not bringing her umbrella.” Momo stood up and bowed shamelessly only to be pulled back on her seat by Mina. 

 

“Yeah, well, I'm not really a good speaker so long story short, I got the girl that I badly love back to my arms that day. I used to be called stupid before for loving Sana, but damn. Sana is my world, call me stupid but I'll always be a fool for her, Yuna knows that. She had witnessed it herself, right baby?” She looked towards her daughter's direction and the whole crowd laughed including Tzuyu, when Yuna nodded with so much enthusiasm saying, “Mommy's whipped.” 

 

“Thanks for exposing me like that baby. Anyway, Chou Sana, my wife, my one and only, my love, my world,” Tzuyu made her way towards the said girl before saying, “I love you so much. Ten years ago was the best new chapter in our story. I wouldn't change a thing even if I was given a chance to. Whatever happens, whatever the situation is, I'll always choose you, it'll always be you. Because I could never imagine myself loving someone else the way I love you. I would never find someone as good as you because why would I look for something good when I have the best right?” Tzuyu wiped the lone tear that fell on Sana's eye before she continued, “Yuna happened because of you. We're a family because I have you. Everything is possible when I'm with you. Chou Sana, I love you.” 

 

“I love you too. So much.” Sana says with all the sincerity and love that she could give. Feeling so overwhelmed with all the things that her wife would do for her. 

 

Tzuyu smiled so lovingly at her which she reciprocated just as much. With the moment, they felt themselves slowly leaning in and just as their lips were about to touch, Tzuyu felt someone tugging her pants. 

 

“I want a kiss too~” Yuna says with a pout, like what her mother, Sana, would do. 

 

Tzuyu chuckled at her daughter's cuteness before picking her up. She gave her daughter a kiss, enough for the kid to be filled with enthusiasm, smile growing wider on her face. 

 

Once her daughter was satisfied with her life, Tzuyu pecked Sana's lips while she was busy admiring their daughter's cuteness. 

 

Sana was surprised with the sudden contact but a short peck wasn't really enough so she pulled Tzuyu for a kiss and as if on cue, fireworks lit up the night sky. 

 

Sana pulled away, smirking at her wife, “Fireworks in the sky as we kiss.. so much for not being cliché. Trying to be unique huh?”

 

Tzuyu scoffed in a playful manner, “You like it though.”

 

“Couldn't deny that.” Sana admitted which made the both of them laugh as well as Yuna. 

 

“Hon?” Sana calls, placing one of her arm loosely on Tzuyu's neck, “Yes?” was Tzuyu's reply. 

 

“I love you and you.” Sana says to her wife and daughter for the hundredth time that night but Tzuyu would never get tired of hearing it. 

 

“And I love you both too, always.” Tzuyu replied with the same intensity as Sana and in a matter of seconds, they were both engulfed in a hug by their daughter. 

 

“I'm lucky to have the best moms in the world. I love you too~” Yuna said, filled with love as she hugged them tighter. 

 

Soon, their friends and families also joined the hug, making a very huge group hug considering the number of participants. But that was the best group hug for them, it was just full of love. 

 

They both knew that there's still a lot of things ahead of them but for now, they're just happily contented with all that they have. With all the love that they can give to each other. 

 

Pain would always be a part of one's life. Because that pain would lead us to the happiness that we want. 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Ey yow! Someone told me that she was currently reading this and so I decided to read it again as well and I immediately cringed with the way I wrote it specially with my choice of words, grammars, and the lack of details in it. So I thought about rewriting it and changed a lot of stuff and as I was rewriting it, an idea came to mind so that's why I wrote this. My brain rarely cooperates with my fingers on writing a fic so I took the opportunity to write this. Hope that you'll like it :)) 

Anyway, is anyone here going to TWICELIGHTS in Manila? If you are, hi! Let's be friends! And oh, WE LOVE YOU SANAAAA! 

 

– KD