June

2 am:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

쉽지 않을 것 같아

여전하게도 넌 내 하루하루를 채우고

아직은 아니야

바보처럼 되뇌는 나    

입가에 맴도는 말을 삼킬 수 없어

It's not fine

 

It won't be easy for me

Still, you fill up my days

Not yet

I tell myself, like a fool

I can't swallow the words that linger in my mouth

It's not fine

ーSoundtrack : Fine, Taeyeon

 

FOUR

 

 

 

that. I want you back. 

You're supposed to be mine. 

 

 

 

Yet I'm too coward to make a move. 

 

 

 

I love this friendship and I can't handle to sacrifice that up.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, Kim Taehyung is no longer single but Jisoo is hating every bit of it. 

 

She's been hella' moody these past two weeks. Why? Well, she was the reason why the two got together and she low-key loath herself for it.

 

"So is it true that they're together now?"

One of Taehyung friend asked her, Jimin eyed her carefully as he took a sip of his coffee. 

 

"Isn't it obvious?"

She rolled her eyes, while is still full with macha cheesecake. Jisoo pointed the registrar area with her thumb and Jimin saw Taehyung and Rosé still taking their orders, and not to mention that the two look like whipped teenagers giggling at something that ain't even funny. 

 

It's Saturday today and Kim Taehyung thought of inviting of his two close friends to hangout with him and his girl. Jisoo hate it and declined the offer immediately not until Kim Taehyung literally begged her to come. You know her, she always have a soft spot for him. Always.

 

Jimin frowned, his eyebrows knotted in confusion. "But-"

He hesitated to continue the words that wanted to come out on his lips. 

 

Jisoo blinked. 

Probably waiting for what he'll say. 

 

"Are you okay with that?"

 

"What?"

 

"I mean, I thought you two like each other."

Jisoo raised a perfect eyebrow, why is everybody has been asking that to me lately? 

 

"If he likes me? Then I should be the one who's with him right now, Jimin."

She stated the obvious fact, she reached for her frappe and take a sip on it. 

 

"Are you sure he doesn't like you?"

Jimin eyed Jisoo once again as he leaned his back against the chair. The back of his hand is on his chin, carefully watching her. 

 

"I don't know."

Jisoo pouted and mumble the words. She hates it when her hopes get high, because having high hopes will only hurt you. 

 

She frustratedly sighed and meet Jimin's gaze.

 

"I mean Taehyung is always extra nice to me and he looks out for me, we even talked on the phone for hours. And at times like this I always think perhaps he does like me."

She honestly confessed, letting out her disappointments with Jimin. And the latter can only nod at her words. 

 

"But when I try to get closer, it's like he realizes what he had been doing and he purposely puts distance between us. He will put Rosé back on the line, crashing my hopes all over again."

Jisoo grumbled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter