April

2 am:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah 나를 많이 닮은 듯 다른

넌 혹시 나와 같을까 지금

괜한 기대를 해

 

Yeah, you and I are similar 

but different

Do you feel the same way?

I'm getting my hopes up

ーSoundtrack : Fine, Taeyeon

 

TWO

 

 

 

March, Is the month that I met him. Summer, Is the season that I started liking him. And a year had passed?

 

It was again March last month and I started noticing that it wasn't an ordinary 'liking' anymore. It was starting to feel like 'love', every time I stare at him and our eyes will meet. 

 

The tingling sensation, the butterflies in my stomach and the heartache everytime you talk about her. It all starting to become a burden to me, Tae. 

 

Please tell me what to do? Because the next month from now? It will be summer again.

 

 

 

 

I shifted my body to the left as I faced the dim light that comes from my nightstand lamp. 

 

My gaze went to the alarm clock that stands beside the lamp. It's already 2 am in the morning. 

 

I snuggled closer to my soft white pillow, closing my eyes as I steady my breathing. I was about to sleep, because clearly? I stayed up all night for nothing. 

 

However, I felt my phone vibrate against the white cotton sheets on my bed and then it started ringing. 

 

I quickly reached for my phone and read the caller's ID. A little smile formed on my lips as I felt my heart went lightweight. 

 

 

 

'Taehyung is calling...'

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter