May

2 am:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

하루 한 달 일 년쯤 되면

서로 다른 일상을 살아가

나는 아니야

 

When one day, one month, 

one year passes

Will we be living different lives?

Not me

ーSoundtrack : Fine, Taeyeon

 

THREE

 

 

 

She lied. Jisoo lied.

When they asked her if she still love him.

 

 

 

Because honestly? 

She was negotiating with her self to stop loving him.

 

 

 

To stop wanting him. 

For he would never be hers. Never.

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier this afternoon, Jisoo met Taehyung on the usual coffee shop that they often go to talked about each other's lives. 

 

She wanted to decline the offer but she can't resist him, especially when she see his boxy smile and eyes will turn into a thin line. 

 

Kim Taehyung is beautiful.

 

And here she is again, waiting for his phone call at 2 a.m. Why? Because of course he said that he will call her and maybe Jisoo is a fool for even if she know that it will hurt her more? that she wanted to hear his voice. 

 

Just like what she predicted, her bedside telephone start ringing again. 

 

"Hey."

 

"Hi."

 

Both of their voice were hoarse. Just enough to make her heart flutter a bit. 

 

"So, what's the matter this time?"

Jisoo sighed and Taehyung chuckled, he knows that she's rolling her eyes right now even though he cannot see her. 

 

"Nothing, I just wanna talk to you."

Jisoo held her breath, she almost forgot. Almost fall for his trap. Almost forgot that he likes someone else. 

 

Kim Taehyung is not only beautiful but also dangerous. 

 

"As if I'll fall for that, so tell me what?"

Jisoo regained her composure and fake a laughed. Namjoon also laugh with her, . He's illegal.

 

"I'm serious."

 

"Don't around, Tae. I know you already."

Before she'd hope again that it's possible for her to get him? She quickly turned it down. 

 

 

 

I'm only saving myself for further pain. Jisoo thought. 

 

 

 

"Okay, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter