The Demons Feast: Walpurgisnacht

The Princess and the 7 Guardians [HIATUS]

Previously on The Princess and the 7 Guardians:

"Oh I'm Jung Hoseok and this one here is Taehyung, we are your cousins" Hoseok said...

Author's POV

"You two are my cousins?" Y/N asked " I finally I met you Y/N, my brothers always telling me that I have hidden cousin so I came here with Hoseok hyung" Taehyung said "Are you two brothers?" she asked "No we are just cousins, Taehyung have 2 older brothers" Hoseok said.

"I hope you go with us Y/N we are your true family so let's spend our time together" Taehyung hugged Y/N "Uhm I would love that but its too sudden..." Sihyuk smiled "Take your time Y/N it's important" Y/N looked at them "T-thank you but may I leave now? I want to go home" she asked "You may don't worry they will not attack for a while" with that Y/N bowed to them and left.

Jungkook who looked at her from a far as she disappeared at their sight "Can we just leave her?" he asked "We can't we need her especially to the incoming war, the guardians cannot fight without her powers and if the enemy found her she will use it as their weakness" Sihyuk said as he leaned against the tree "If only we are strong enough" Hoseok mumbled, Jungkook clicked his tongue and turn around to follow her "Jungkook... don't forget you are now reincarnated as a guardian an independent one you will not come to her it maybe delayed her awakening if she feels something to you as you two are near." Sihyuk said, then Jungkook looked back at him and suddenly attacked him but not straight at him "JK stop!" Taehyung said but he already attacked. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at Sihyuk who is still in one piece with a broken tree behind him.

"Sihyuk-nim!" they called "What were you thinking JK?!" Hoseok asked "Sihyuk... I maybe reincarnated as a guardian but I am not yours, I am only belong to Y/N and anyone who hurt her will pay a price! Even you!" Jungkook looked away and he disappeared. Sihyuk just smiled "I like that look in your eyes JK" he said as JK disappeared "What the heck is his problem anyway?" Taehyung asked "He has reasons V, you knew about them right did you saw his powers he can even do it without spell cast he is even the past right hand of the Demon King he is the strongest of all opast, let's go now before some human see us" they left the scene and rode the car towards the hotel where Hoseok and Taehyung will stay.

-Time Skips-

"You two will stay here a little more, I want you to keep an eye to Y/N" Sihyuk said "Yes we will" they said with that the car left the two, Taehyung leaned at Hoseok's back "Hey Hoseok hyung, do you think JK is right?" he asked  Hoseok just looked upand said "We all know how Y/N hates war maybe he is probably right about not her involved to this war again.

Y/N's POV

I was on my way home as I am thinking about what happened earlier, as I am walking I saw two women who were talking to each other then I saw a silver thing beside them It is like the same creature who attacked us earlier I think it is called Duras as I remembered; it looked at me and tried to attack but a bolt of light came I looked behind and saw JK "You okay?" he asked "Y-yes I am fine thank you for s-saving me" I said "I will walk you home" JK said as he is walking forward Y/N hold his hand "S-sorry I am a little bit shaking can we stay like this for a while" she said as he grip to his hand "I understand" he said and hold her hand.

JK walked her home "Thank you for staying with me earlier and walked me home" she said "It's okay, take care and if you are troubled I am here always with you" he said "W-why are you like this to me?" she asked "Because I will never betray you Y/N" JK looked at her "Why I am getting this feeling like I knew you for a long time" Y/N looked back at JK "Go inside and tomorrow please don't go out at night, It is Walpurgis Night" "What is Walpurgis Night?"

"It is the demon feast, duras are getting strong as the moon turns red it will be dangerous to go out at this night" he explained "O-okay it looks like kinda scary, I better go inside see you again JK" she smiled and run inside.

"You may not remember me but I am always here for you Y/N" with that JK left.

 

Someone's POV

"I am going to kill you, LEE Y/N!" a loud laughed echoed