Eternal Investigation

The Princess and the 7 Guardians [HIATUS]

No one's POV

"Always be careful and never go out alone like that, I swear to protect you Y/N"

"I will never betray you"

It's been a week since Y/N encounters him; she is having thoughts about it why does he know my name? Why am I getting this feeling that he I know him for a long time... She looks at her phone "It's school time I should get ready" she stands and does her things.

While the children are having their breakfast they heard a door bell "Y/N may you go to the door and look who is it?" Moonbyul asked "Sure unnie" Y/N walks to the door and saw 2 policemen "Good morning officers how I may help you?" she asked "Good morning to you too young lady, well we've received a report about incidents that happened these days" the officer explained "You mean about something hurts people?" she said "Yes do you know some lead or anything?" "Well I just heard it in my school, I'm sorry officers I don't really know" Y/N bows to them "It's okay young lady, let me just give you and advice always go home early because these incidents is always happening at night, we must go thank you for your time" they said "Take care officers" she replied. The officers' walks to their patrol car "We don't have any leads we have put this case in that file" "You mean the Unknown Files" the other officer nodded and drives.

Another car came at the orphanage, a man came out of the car and walk inside. He went straight to the office "Hello sir I am expecting your arriving" "Thank you SiHa-ssi" they sat down "I didn't know she has a relative" Siha said "I know, I've been searching for her all these years, My father got sicked and I didn't have time to go here, I'm sorry" the man said "No its okay... I understand, Solar! Call Y/N now" Siha said.

??? POV

Two figures are watching Y/N playing with the kids "She's having fun" his partner said "I know.... But she has to go with us and face her fate" I said "I know"

"Y/N! Siha-ssi is calling for you!" I heard a woman called Y/N and she went with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N knocked on the door "Siha-ssi you called me?" she asked as she opened the door "You're Y/N right?" a man asked her "Yes" then Siha said "Y/N meet Bang Sihyuk-ssi he is your older brother" the man come forward "Nice to see and meet you at last" he said, they sat down "What do you mean that you are my brother?" she asked "We have different mothers but we have one father, one day he is ill and he revealed that I have a sister father's wish to see you before his last breathe, fate is against him he died without seeing you so I want fulfill his wish, I spend my time to find you" he explained "I n-never thought that I have a brother nor family" she said "Y/N I want us to live in Tokyo, its our father's wish what do you say?" Y/N just looked down and said "M-may I think about it please, I don't think I am ready" the man just smiled "I understand its important to think about it take your time" Y/N stand "Siha-ssi and Sihyuk-ssi I will go to school now... Excuse me" she left the office..

As Y/N went outside she thinks already about it, I have a family all of my life I am asking about my identity now that it is here I want to go.. But she looks at the children The kids needs me here, this is also my home I have a place where I belong... I....

You're running away! This is our fate! We need to protect the others but what are you doing? You are only running!

She heard a voice in her head making her silent. As the two still figures are watching her "Hey do you think something is wrong?"

I am not running... -Y/N

One of them shouted "No Y/N!!!"

"I am.... No!!!" as Y/N shout all the glasses on the windows got shattered  some of them hits the children. Then they start crying "Oh my gosh... Kids are you okay? No one hurt?" the caretakers runs to the children.

"Its Y/N's power right" "She needs to go with us before her power awakens"

"I'm sorry" Y/N said to the other children "Don't apologize we are fine and its not your fault" they said, still Y/N feels sorry for them, she just faint smiled.
"Jinyoung oppa! I'll go now just tell to unnie-deul" Y/N said and waves to Jinyoung "Okay, take care!!" with that she left the orphanage. While she is walking someone called her "Y/N!!" she turns around and saw his childhood friend "Sungjae oppa!"

Yook Sungjae he is the childhood friend of Y/N, he arrived at the orphanage when he is 8 years old and Y/N is 4 years old. Y/N and Sungjae are very close to each other unlike the other children in that place, when Sungjae is 11 years old a rich family adopted him.

"How are you Y/N?" Sungjae asked "Well I'm doing great, how about you oppa? How's college?" Y/N asked "It's a little bit hard but I'll manage" he replied "I wish I am a college student now so that we will attend together in college" she smiled "Don't worry you will be someday, ah this is my way see you later Y/N" Sungjae waves to her "O-okay see you too oppa" she continues her way to the school.

She reached her school and went to her locker then she saw a letter on her locker, she looks at it nervously she knew what is it after all he is always receiving letters about her saying that she should die, she just sighed and take the letter to put it on her bag. She walks to classroom "Look who's here the poor girl haha" CL said "How are you b*tch?" Hyuna asked, Y/N just open her book and read, Hyuna is pissed so she took the book and hit Y/N with it "O-oww.." she touched her head "W-what is your problem?!" Hyuna points her "YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!"

Y/N POV

"What d-do you mean me?" I asked "YOU ARE ACTING INNOCENT AS ALWAYS! EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL IS SO LOVELY TO YOU! YOU ARE POOR YET POPULAR INSTEAD OF ME!" Hyuna said, their classmates were looking at them "H-hyuna you are my very first friend I don't know why you are like this to me, what did I do tell me" Y/N pleaded "SEE YOU ARE ACTING INNOCENT AGAIN! WHAT YOU DID TO ME?! YOU GAVE ME A DISGUSTING SMILE! I AM SO LOST, EVERYTHING IS ED UP BUT YOU SMILED AND SAID EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! THAT IS BULLSH*T! NOT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY! DON'T BE SO KIND HEARTED AS ALWAYS! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DIE! NO ONE WANTS YOU ANYWAY! YOU'RE PARENTS? PROBABLY THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU SO THEY LEFT YOU IN THAT ORPHANAGE!" Hyuna said, Y/N became silent.. N-no one needs me?

*flicking lights*

No one wants me?

I should die?... I am n-not needed...

*shattered lights*

The lighting in the classroom are shattering, all of the students are screaming.. I-is this my fault? Because I am here... I am bringing misfortune... no!! I immediately run away from the school, it start raining but I didn't care I want to get out of that place..

No one needs you!!

Just die!

Just kill yourself!

I cried as I am running, I don' know where to go... then suddenly I remembered him the man who saved me that night.... I.. I want to see him...

-Minutes later-

I sat at the side of the river hugging myself while crying, then I felt that the rain is not falling on me, I looked up "You'll get sick if you stay too much in the rain" I give him a faint smile "It's you"

??? POV

"How many are still there?" I asked to my partner "Two!" I run to the duras on my left side and attacked it with my dual sword "This is the last one!" my partner used his scythe and killed it "How is Y/N?" I asked, then he close his eyes and concentrate "She is fine now and calm, she is also with him" he replied "He can't control himself around her" I just sighed "You know why though" we just chuckled..

Back to Y/N's POV

"What's wrong" he asked as he sit beside me "I r-really don't know, I am doing my best everyday but it seems nothing is good happening to me... No one needed me" I looked down "Humans are like this, they are very weak so sometimes they want to be strong and revenge, its a cycle that everyone is doing. But not all are like that, If they said it to you don't mind it some people really cares and needs you" he said, I looked at him "Are you cheering me up?" I asked "I just don't want to see you are saddened" he stands "Let's go" he held his hand in front of me, I didn't hesitate and hold his hand, then we walk to a nearby park.

"Uhm w-what is your name?" I asked as we are walking "JK" he said "JK? Uhm may I ask how did you-----" before I finished my sentence, he grabs me and I ducked "What is going on?" I looked around and saw some crystal wolves What are they?! "Hold on to me" JK said, he carried me and he jumped on the top of the clock. I looked again and saw we are being cornered, then someone came and helped us.

"Glad that we made it" the man with a scythe asked.
"Are you okay Y/N?" the man with a dual sword asked.

JK put me down on the ground, "Y-you two you are the ones who helped me last time" I said "Yes that us~" they replied, "What are those things?!" I asked

"Those are duras, they are demons who lives inside a person's negative energy and our enemy" I looked to the left side and saw Sihyuk-ssi "Our enemy?" I asked "Yes Y/N our family is always fighting with them it starts many many years ago. Like them you have also your own power that is needed in our family" he said "No! I'm just a normal student! I am not... I don't know anymore!" I cried "Don't be afraid I am here with you always" I heard JK and looked at him Why do I feel secure with him.. "P-please give me some time to think about this.." I said. He nooded then I looks at the two of them "What are you guys to me?" I asked

"Oh I'm Jung Hoseok and this one here is Taehyung, we are your cousins" Hoseok said...

-Sorry for updating this super late!! I am so busy and lacking of motivation also I having depression, but I'm still here I want to finish all of my stories.. please bear with me... I will finish them *bows*