The Princess and the 7 Guardians: Prologue

The Princess and the 7 Guardians [HIATUS]

Once upon a time there’s a beautiful and kind hearted Princess from the Kang Clan named Y/N. She is a very special lady who was gifted a power since she was born, she has a power to cure everything it is called the God’s Light but there is a catch in every time she is healing someone the pain will transfer to her and she will feel the same pain from that person and it is taking toll to her body, so the Protectors are trying to lessen their damage for Y/N to only cure slight wounds.

The Guardians are called BTS they working as pairs; the first pair is Namjoon he is the Leader and the brain of the group, his weapon is a long spear and his partner is Seokjin he is the mother like of the group, his weapon is a scepter. The second pair is Yoongi he is cold outside but inside he is so caring of the group, his weapon is a sword with a gun that attached to it, his partner is Jimin the sweet but scary when gets so mad his weapon is a bow and the last pair is Hoseok the funny but also scary when gets mad his weapon is a dual sword and his partner is Taehyung he is weird but gets serious when he protect someone his weapon is a scythe with chain.

The Kang Clan are having a war with the Duras they are the demons who will use the negative emotions of humans and their Leader is the Demon King, He has special army called Opast. They are the ones who have body and they are so beautiful than the humans, The Demon King has also his right hand or the strongest Opast because he gave his blood to him, he came from the Jeon Clan and his name is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook is always loyal to his master so he fights and kills like a machine with no emotions until he met Princess Y/N. He was captivated to the Princess, when the night comes he is always watching her from a far distance, her voice is so sweet, her smile is like a bright sun, her eyes is like diamond it shines; at the very first time Jungkook’s heart skips a beat he didn’t understand it at all. Then one night while he is hiding up the tree he heard a voice.

“What are you doing up there? You may get hurt” he knew that voice, he looked down and saw the Princess his heart beats again fast “Leave you don’t want to see what am I” Jungkook said “I know who you are, I sense you these past nights whenever I am walking alone here you are always looking at me right? Please go down and let me see you clearly” with her sweet voice, he went down and looked at her. At first Y/N is shocked because he was an Opast but instead of running away or stepping back, she went closer and cups his face “You’re so beautiful” she said then realized “I’m s-sorry” “No it’s okay” he said and asked “You are not afraid of me?” Y/N smiled “No… I don’t know why but I am not afraid of you” Jungkook is surprised how is she not afraid to a monster like him? He unconsciously smiles “You are cute when you are smiling please keep on doing that”

Since then the two of them are always secretly meet every night and they get closer little by little until they fall in love to each other. “I love you Y/N since the very beginning you changed me and I never felt this feeling you are the only one who made my heart like this” Jungkook said “Me too Jungkook, you are the first man who approached me and always there for me, I love you too Kookie..” with that Jungkook and Y/N kissed under the moonlight. Their relationship are growing stronger even they saw each other in the battlefield; their feelings didn’t changed until BTS found out about their relationship.

“Princess Y/N! Get away from him!” Namjoon said and attacks Jungkook “Namjoon stop please! He is not an enemy!” Y/N said “No he is an Opast he must die!” Yoongi helps Namjoon while Jin and the others blocked her, instead of fighting back Jungkook just stay still. “Please stop it! If you hurt him more I will kill myself!” Y/N shouted they stop. “I love him and he loves me, let us be please” she cried. The way their Princess cried it breaks their hearts, Namjoon and Yoongi stopped and Y/N runs to Jungkook and heal him “Y/N don’t do that!” Hoseok said still the Princess healed her love until she fell unconscious “Y/N!” Jungkook caught her before she hit the ground “You don’t have to that love..” he caressed her face. Then Jin walks towards them “What are you doing Seokjin hyung?!” Taehyung asked “Stay there all of you” he said and kneeled down in front “Tell me why do you love Princess Y/N is it because of her power?” Jungkook looked at him in the eyes “No.. I love her because she accepted me for who I am and very first human who doesn’t afraid of me, I am the Demon King’s right hand and I am always fights and kills then she appeared and changed me slowly until I lost my will to kill her, I want to protect her with all of my life” He said, Jin is so shocked and smiled Y/N you don’t only have the power to heal, you are also have a power to change everyone from the darkness “Are you willing to betray the Demon King in order to protect her?” Jin asked he gave the most trustful eyes “Yes, and I swear to protect her and never betray my love, I love her so much” “I will entrust the Princess to you Jungkook” the others shocked “No! Jin hyung you can’t say that!” Jimin said “We can’t stop these two Jimin, guys let’s accept their love to one another they are sincere and Y/N heard all of it” they all looked at Y/N who is now awake “Jungkook I heard your promise and I will hold it for all eternity” with that a light wrapped the two of them and they made a contract, Jungkook kneeled to Y/N

 

“I swear that I will protect you with all of my life, I will give you my everything, I am only belong to you and I will never betray you” – Jungkook

“I heard your promise; I also promise you that I will help you to remove your pain and my love for you will never change” – Y/N

 

The contract has sealed, the guardians can’t do anything and accept it. The war gets more intense now that Jungkook betrayed his master; The Demon King ordered that the Princess must die. So they fight and fight just to protect their Princess but someone stabbed Y/N straight to the heart, all of them froze Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes, he became mad that he called his dragon and attack the entire enemy.

“Y/N! Oh no please! Open your eyes!” Yoongi held her “W-where’s K-kookie?” she asked “Jungkook stop that please! Y/N wants you!” Jimin shouted, Jungkook immediately come to her “Y/N..” she looked at him and smiled “D-don’t cry *cough* my love we will be reunite, I love you so much Kookie..” the Princess died, BTS and Jungkook got so mad and avenge her. BTS died and Jungkook was left, someone patted his shoulder “They are will return just wait Jungkook-ah I know you’re an Opast but you chose Y/N, I will believe you” the leader of the Kang Clan Bang Sihyuk said. Jungkook just looked to the sky “I will wait for you my love… Y/N.”

 

Years passed Princess Y/N and BTS keeps on dying then reincarnate, Y/N is getting tired of it, the endless war, and her love ones keeps on dying in front of her she can’t take it anymore. They are at the middle of the war, Y/N tries to heal all of her BTS, she used her ultimate power but it is taking too much toll to her body; she became weak and lay down on the ground. Jungkook hold her as he is still fighting, suddenly a long arrow is coming to their place, Taehyung warned them but it was too late, Jungkook pushed Y/N so that he will the only one to get hit, but Y/N hold on to him so tight and it pierced to both of them, they fall down “Princess! Jungkook-ah!” BTS went to them, they are mad, guilt and sad, “J-jungkook” Y/N tried to reach Jungkook’s hand “Y/N…” Jungkook did the same, Namjoon hold their hand and help them to intertwine their hands “I love you” they both said and they died. They’re beloved Princess died again and now with Jungkook, Jimin became so mad along with Hoseok, BTS fight and fight until they’re last breath.

Bang Sihyuk came to the field and saw their bodies “Another year has ended, you will be back again and fight, I wish I can ended it all but I can’t I’m sorry” he looked at Y/N and Jungkook “You as well Jungkook will be back as the new Guardian for Y/N but still your blood will never change for it is from the Demon King” Bang Sihyuk starts the ritual and shimmering lights engulfed them and they disappeared “Let’s see each other again…” with that Bang Sihyuk and his servants vanished.