Time starts Moving

The Princess and the 7 Guardians [HIATUS]

Y/N’s POV

Dream

“I’m so useless, I can’t even fight to protect myself” the lady cried “You are not, you are the one who gave us strength we are born to protect you, I know BTS are thinking the same” the man wipes her tears “No matter what happens we will always going to protect you” the man stands and take out his guns “I will never betray you Y/N” as he walked away from the lady to join the battle, she stretch her arm and tried to grab him “Jungkook!!”

-Alarm-

I woke up as my arm were held up, blink many times and sat down on my bed, “That dream again.. the battle and… eh? W-what is that dream again?” “Lee Y/N! Wake up or you’re gonna be late!” Solar unnie called “I’m a-awake!” I grabbed my clothes and do my morning routine.

Hello! I’m Lee Y/N 15 years of age and turning 16 next month! I am attending an all-girls school, hmm about my life you will see later.

I run downstairs “No running you may hurt yourself noona!” Sungjong said I patted his head “Noona is sorry.. come let’s eat? The others are there now” he holds my hand and walked with me. “Unnie/Noona!” the children come at me running and I hugged them “Energetic are we? Let’s sit now and eat” I chuckled and eat.

No one’s POV

-After hours-

“I’ll be going now I may go home late” Y/N said as she wearing my shoes “Okay just be careful okay? There are some bad people out there” Solar said “Solar is right, do you want me to fetch you from work?” Jinyoung said “I’ll be fine promise and besides I can fight them with my pepper spray and stun gun though!” they just chuckled “Just be careful okay?” Moonbyul said “YES! See you late Jinyoung oppa! Solar unnie and Moonbyul unnie!” then she run off to school.

As they bid their goodbye “She will be okay right?” Moonbyul said “She is a strong lady I know she will be fine” Jinyoung said “When she reach 16 she will leave the orphanage, it is the tradition even though the kids love her so much we can’t stop it” Solar said “I know I’ve been searching for a place that is near here so she can visit the children *sighs* come now we have work to do!” they went inside and do their chores.

Y/N smiles as she walks to the streets, looking around “Y/N! Going to school are we?” An elder named Sangwon asked “Yes Ajusshi! Oh let me help you wwith that!” she replied, Y/N help Sangwon and carry the plastic bag. She put it inside his door “Thank you Y/N you are really a good lady, here take this persimmon, I just got it from the store it can give you energy” Sangwon gave it to y/n “Thank you so much Sangwon ajusshi! I’ll go now please take care!” she waved and left. A man with black hair stand on the top of the building watching Y/N from a far “Y/N”…

-At SMA (Serendipity Miator Academy) [I’ve been thinking about this!! And it’s an all-girls school and if you watch STRAWBERRY PANIC then MIATOR ACADEMY IS FAMILIAR XD]

Y/N entered the school and went straight to class but as she opens the door a bucket of dirty water fell on her, she was shocked instead of classmates worrying about her all of them laugh so hard. “That’s for you! Haha you look so wasted. Ew so dirty go out I hate it” Hyuna said and laughs with her minions “I know right I mean she is already no parents because she is useless and she doesn’t need by her family “CL said, she just walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to clean herself and change. Yes this is my life for 3 years since I start attending High school I am always bullied by Hyuna and sometimes CL with their group of course. I don’t why she hates me I didn’t do anything to make her angry to me *sighs*

Y/N changed into her spare uniform, she looked at her wrist with some cuts and she touched it. She felt so sorry with herself she is hurt inside and outside. Does my parents don’t need me? Am I just a mistake they made? Am I that useless and worthless? She took a blade from her bag and make new cuts this is better than emotional pain. After that she went to her class like nothing happened.

-Time skips-

School has ended; Y/N walks then a group of seniors came to her “Well is it Y/N going somewhere? How about you go with us and play” she bowed “Sorry I don’t have time for that if you excuse me” she tries to avoid him but “No one in my life reject me when I said come with me.. come!” he pulls her hair, she cried then.. “Hey! Did you know hurting a lady is worse than animal!” a young man with a white grayish hair said “Yeah well why don’t we call the police then for them to pay” another man with golden brown hair said, the seniors scoot and left them “T-thank you for uhm..” they smiled “It’s okay they are wrong for hurting a cute lady like you” she blushed “Please be careful now we don’t want you get hurt” she nodded “I b-better go now thank you again!” she left. Why do I feel that I knew them?..

The two young men smiled “She didn’t change right?” the man with the white grayish hair said “Yeah, she is the same Y/N that we know, let’s go now we need to watch her.

Y/N came to her part time job in the café called Magic Shop. “Y/N take this to table 3 and this one to table 6” her boss Shownu said, she grabbed the tray and went to the table “Here is your order, have a nice day!” she bowed and grabbed another one “Y/N can you help me for a while?!” Minhyuk said “Wait a minute! Tzuyu-ah! Please bring this to table 6” Y/N gave the tray to Tzuyu and rush to Minhyuk. In this place she has friends her coworkers they called themselves as MONSTA X, Tzuyu along with Dahyun, Sana, Momo and Nayeon and her boss Shownu, she is the youngest so they are all protective to her like a real brothers and sisters.

Hours later Y/N shift was done “I’m going home now see you again tomorrow unnie deul and oppa deul!” she waved “Be careful okay! There are incidents near area!” Wonho said “Yes!!” with that she left the café. As she is walking an arm grabbed her and pinned to the wall “Hey young lady wanna have some fun?” a man said “I’m sorry but I can’t please l-let me go” she tries to escape but no to avail “Come on I promise it will be fun” the man touch her right thigh, she screams “No! Please stop! Help me!” she pleaded “Shut up will you!” she closed her eyes as the man tries to punch her but she didn’t feel anything. “What the?! Who are you to disturb us!?” she opens her eyes and saw a man with a black hair holding the hand of the stranger “Leave her” he pushed the man and grabs Y/N to his arms. “You will regret this!” the man takes out a gun and aimed at them and pulls the trigger but the mysterious man caught the bullet with his two fingers, because of that the stranger got scared and runs away. “Uhm..” she looked at him, he carried Y/N and jumps high and reached the bridge “You should be careful” he said “Thank you for saving me” she said. A light from the moon shines over them and she saw the mysterious man’s face He is so beautiful, those eyes they are captivating it’s like a gem.. this man…

“I finally found you”

W-what is that?! “Always be careful and never go out alone like that, I swear to protect you Y/N” he said “H-how do you know my name? Who are you?!” them an turns around and slowly walks away “I will never betray you” he said, Y/N tries to catch up with him she extend her hand..

Why do I feel I knew him? Why am I getting this feeling of losing him? Why?

With that the man disappeared leaving the confuse Y/N.