Chapter 8

Lonely Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun was furious.

He was so mad that he would strangle his own friends for putting you in danger, but he was even more angry at himself for not noticing it earlier. Something could have happened to you if he was not there in time but he was glad he did.

You honestly don't know how many times Sehun and Chanyeol apologised to you. Although you told them that it was fine, they weren't convinced at all, not when Baekhyun kept shooting daggers at them.

You sigh, turning to Baekhyun when you realised that his eyes were already on you. Just when you were about to say something to him, he suddenly grabs your hand and started pulling you back to the hotel.

"B-Baekhyun?" Your eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't bother answering you. Instead, you could feel his grip on your hand tightens a little. "W-Where are we going?"

Still, he refused to answer you.

You turn back to the rest of the guys who were standing in a line, staring at you curiously while Nari, she was frowning. It seems like she wasn't too happy seeing her boyfriend holding hands with another female.

I mean, nobody will be fine seeing that with their own eyes.

You tug at Baekhyun's shirt and he looks over his shoulders, "I-I think Nari wants to talk to you. You should go find her or something." Baekhyun's eye landed on the female and you thought he will let go of you, but to your surprise, he just looks away and continued walking.

"She can wait." He muttered, "But you can't."

And you gave up.

You gave up trying to push him away even though you knew it would be best to stay away from him right now. Nobody stays close to Byun Baekhyun when he's mad, not even you.

You were dumbfounded when Baekhyun continues to pull you along with him even though you clearly just walked pass your room. "Baekhyun? My room is over there!" Again, he acted like you were transparent and you stop talking. You know what is the scariest thing in the entire world?

Byun Baekhyun staying quiet.

He leads you inside his room, lock the door behind him and that's when you knew you were doomed.

You bite your lips anxiously when he kept on staring at you. You didn't know if you were allowed to question him anything but the fact that he was just looking at you and doing nothing else, was making your heart throbbing.

"D-Do you want to talk?" You look around while scratching your neck awkwardly. Your mind started processing, "I-I actually think that I forgot something important in my room. S-So, please excuse me while I go get my-"

"Don't you have anything else to say?"

What?

What do I have to say?

You tilt your head to the side, "T-Thank you?"

"Just a thank you?" "

You played with your fingers nervously. "I-I don't have anything to repay you though."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walk into his room. You just stood there, blankly. Did he just leave you hanging like that? Oh yes, he sure did. You were contemplating whether you should follow him or not when he came out of his room with a first aid kit.

"Sit."

Okay, I'm a human being for god's sake. Don't order me around like that.

Still, you sat on the stool and winced in pain when Baekhyun held your wrist. The crease on his forehead deepened when he saw the bruise on your skin. It must be from earlier when one of the guys grab your wrist harshly.

"ing bastards." Baekhyun hissed. How dare they leave a mark on you?

Honestly, you didn't even realise that your wrist were injured since you were busy  making sure Baekhyun doesn't kill his two friends. But he knew.

He knew that you were hurt amidst all the things that had happened just now.

The corner of your lips curved into a smile.

He started applying the medicine cream on your wrist and man, it hurts so badly because your best friend here is putting so much strength on it. 

Is he doing it on purpose?

"Byun Baekhyun."

He finally looks up.

"It hurts." You admitted and he just rolled his eyes. Though he was acting tough, you can instantly feel him applying the cream more gently than before. You chuckles.

This guy is such a soft brat.

You know how people always say that guys look hotter when they are serious while doing something?

That's what Baekhyun looks like right now.

"I'm glad you came."

You look at him in the eye and he did the same as well. There was just this minute, where the both of you did nothing but got lost in each other's eyes. You were about to look away when he suddenly leans in, resting his forehead against yours. "What will you do without me?"

You swallowed nervously.

With Baekhyun this close to you, you can't even register anything else. You can only hear your heart racing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter