:: the clubs

EPIK ACADEMY :: reboot :: APPLY OPEN! Finally back on the radar!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the 'clubs'

THe daimons

 

The daimons aren't as bad and intimidating as they sometimes seem, but this club hides a lot from the rest of the school, scaring many new students to join them. They are usually accepting and pretty calm, but they have one weakpoint. Brando. No one has a big of a hatred as The daimons and Brando, and no one even knows why they are like that. But it is rumored to be something personal between Dowoo and Wonjun. This club consists of people of all years, from oldest to youngest, and even though they currently only have males, they are open for female members as well and would protect them at all costs. The problem is: most of the time, females are just too intimidated to join them. Maybe it's because the Daimons' club uniform is so... intimidating?

 

Members: SF9 and A-jax

 

brando

 

Brando has quite a story to them. They used to be two separate smaller clubs with great attitudes, the older and more experienced Boys republic, and the younger and really good iKON. iKON had one of the best attitudes at school, were the little teacher's pets. They were picked on a lot, until Boys republic stepped in, and they offered to merge. So they became Brando, around a year ago. But not so long after, the friendly group athmosphere changed, and especially Wonjun's behavior. He now wants to become the strongest student and strongest club of school, which means taking over Taeyong and his superior club NCT. They have been causing a strong tension and have become really violent over a short span of time. Not only the strong hatred with the Daimons, but also inner tension, because Hanbin doesn't really agree with Wonjun's new ways.

 

Members: Boys republic and iKON

 

mott

 

MOTT... They don't cause that much harm, but rather make people shake their heads. They might have the top student of school and classiest look to them, they're actually the silliest club of the whole school. They most of the time don't really take things seriously, except when gets real against their rival club, Vasiliàs. Namjoon is the school's top student, hence why he is both vice-leader and secretary, but since Son Hyunwoo is such a father figure, he got appointed as the leader. They used to just be half of the members, but have again merged with another club, BTS. But they were originally called MOTT and they just wanted to keep the name, BTS were the ones that insisted to keep that name. It is an acronym for a sentence that only club members want to know. Again, they are pretty friendly and very fun, but they somehow really don't like Vasiliàs and while they usually just fight along for the fun and for training, they can really get violent when they are facing off against Vasiliàs. It's rumored that they know something about Vasiliàs that others don't, and that might be why they are so against them.

 

Members: BTS and Monsta X

 

optimus

 

Optimus is like the ideal club you want to see. They are peaceful, want everyone else to be peaceful as well and are the absolute good guys of the school. They only participate in fights to train and to have some fun, but they are mostly the supervisors of the fights. When fights between other clubs get out of hand (which happens a lot), Optimus will be there even quicker than the teachers to stop them. They were formed recently, only a few months ago, and they are actually just a group of friends who wanted their own sick uniform. They are nicknamed the nurses of the school, because whenever something happens, they will come running with first-aid kits to take care of the injured. Not only their own members, but also people from other clubs and individual students. They care for everyone and will always be there for everyone. The teachers and principal are very relieved that this club was formed, even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter