Lilly's Arrival

Assistant to MBLAQ?.... Noooo problem....

 

Annyeong~ Miki here~ [Cough] Err, the very big lack of chapters lately has been my fault since I was responsible for this chapter and all. I'm not very good with deadlines and everything. I'm a very big procrastinator .. . . Sorryyyyyy. TT^TT I have no more excuses. Oh, and don't blame Bunny Umma. I haven't been in touch with her in a while. Mianhe Umma~!!!!

 

Lilly POV

            “Ladies and gentlemen, please prepare as we are landing.” I held in a squeal and clapped my hands together with a smile. Ignoring the almost hungry look directed at me from the guy across the aisle, I buckled my seatbelt in.

            Annyeonghaseyo! Koniichiwa! Hi! Lilly Kirkland at your service! And right now I’m on my way to visit my best friend, Rin! Somehow that girl got me permission to work as her partner. Best. Unnie. Ever. Well, the job is being the assistant to MBLAQ. I’ve heard of them and don’t really have much of an opinion. I mean, I don’t know them yet. But I’ve so far only heard the song Mona Lisa from them, and laughed at how it sounds like Unnie. I mean come on! It’s about a girl who almost never smiles, and Unnie’s really good at the straight face.

            After the seat buckle signal finally turned off, I immediately jumped from the seat and went straight to take out my carry-on luggage from the compartment overhead. I put on my black backpack and grabbed the handles of my navy blue duffel bag. Weaving in between the throng of people disembarking the plane, I managed to make my way to the terminal. I bounced on the balls of my feet, impatiently waiting for my luggage to pass on the conveyor belt.

 

            “Miss Lilly?! Miss Lilly?!” A voice that I don’t know called out in the terminal. I had my luggage and turned to look at the owner of the voice. A man was holding up a sign with my full name on it. I remembered what Rin told me yesterday about being driven and rushed over to the man.

 

            “You’re Changsu! Right?” I asked as I reached him. I didn’t bother to wait for an answer. “I’m Lilly Kirkland. Rin told me you’re going to drive me to the dorm. Am I right?” Changsu blinked in surprise for a moment. I think I spoke too fast for him. Oops. I tend to do that sometimes. I opened my mouth to explain more calmly this time but Changsu let out a laugh and patted my head.

 

            “Just like Rin told me. Cute as a button!” Changsu pinched my cheek lightly before taking my duffle bag and suitcase. It was my turn to blink in surprise before I jogged lightly to catch up to Changsu. I can’t believe this Unnie . . . Aish. Really telling Changsu that. Unbeli- IS THAT A LIMO?!

 

.::~TIME SKIP~::.

THIRD POV

 

            “Are you okay Rinnie?” Thunder asked lazily as he continued playing a racing game with an oblivious Mir. The person in question was currently pacing behind the couch, not answering her oppa. “Rinnie?”

 

            “Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine Doongie. Just a little worried.” Rin finally answered. “Knowing Lilly she probably got herself lost somehow.” Thunder nodded his head, waiting a few seconds to beat a now devastated Mir before replying.

 

            “Well, you told Changsu how Lilly looks like and even what she’ll be wearing.” Thunder reminded her with a victory grin from his racing game win. “I’m sure she’ll be fine.” Whatever Rin was going to say was cut off as the doorbell rang.

 

            “I’ll get it!” Rin shouted as she raced from the living room to the front door. Thunder, curious as he was, got up and followed her at a slow pace to the door.

 

Rin POV (Written by Bunny)

               I yanked open the door to see Changsu standing uncomfortably in the doorway with a sleeping Lilly carried bridal style in his arms.
 

               "Oh jeez . . ." I sighed and put my head in my hands for a few seconds before looking up again. "I’m so sorry Changsu." I turned to Thunder, who was trying horribly to hide his laughter. "Yah, come take her from him will ya?"

               Thunder immediately stopped laughing and gave me an indignant look which I countered with a look that said 'Hurry up'. He sighed and slowly pushed past me with a pout just until Lilly was passed into his arms and then he turned confused.
 

               "Yeah, she’s extremely light. So be gentle with her." I continued, answering his unspoken question. ‘Or I’ll break your neck’, I thought to myself. Even my innocent Doongie couldn’t get away with hurting my dongsaeng without consequences set. Thunder again came in without a word, unusually, and rushed back into the house as fast as he could while carrying Lilly. I spared him a quick questioning look before turning back to Changsu. "Wanna come in?"

               He nodded and I moved out the way as he stepped into the alcove and closed the door
 

               "So, uh, how . . . ?" Did THAT happen, I finished in my thoughts. Changsu gave me a sideways glance.
 

               “Well . . .”

 

THIRD POV, TIME BACKWARDS SKIP [Back to Miki~!]

 

            “Wow!!!” Lilly shouted as she zipped from side to side inside the limo. Changsu let out a chuckle underneath his breath, glancing at Lilly in the rearview mirror every once in a while. The over-grown child was incredibly excited to be inside a professional limo for what seems to be her first time. “Changsu-sshi, what does this do? How about this? And this?” Changsu let out a chuckle under his breath yet again and simply spent the next few minutes explaining to Lilly what all the switches and knobs in the car do. After the third answer though, jetlag must have finally caught up with the girl because she knocked out and didn’t show any signs of waking up soon.

 

CURRENT TIME THUNDER’S POV

 

            “But Mr. Bunny! I’m late too!” I raised my left eyebrow in confusion. I guess Lilly’s really tired cause she’s mumbling weird things . . .

 

 

Rushed ending is rushed and lame. "I'm so sorry! (Sorry!)" . . . . Mianhe, I'm listening to T-ara's Bo Peep. . . .