Chapter 2

Dreams? *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A noise like a creak went by my ear, I kept my eyes closed hoping the person would just go away. But then I heard it again. This time I was mad. I opened my eyes and yelled “Jungkook I swear to god I’ll kill you this time!” but I saw nothing. There was just darkness, I held my hand out but I couldn’t see where it was. I began to feel scared, I didn’t want to be here again… I started to run my legs moving on their own, I hoped I wouldn’t trip on anything. Soon in the distance there was light. I ran faster if that was even possible. But then the light vanished and I tripped over something that I couldn’t see. I fell to the floor closing my eyes. I hit the floor staying there unsure if I should move or not, I felt oddly defeated.

“Taehyung! Are you okay?!?” I heard someone yelling. I heard a door slam open and opened my eyes. I was lying on the floor of my room. “I heard you fall and I came running.” I looked up to see Yoongi in the doorway in his pajamas. “I know you’ve been in a weird mood lately so I’ve been worried...” he looked concerned. I slowly stood up to sit back on my bed.

“I’ve just been having weird dreams is all.” I said looking at my phone for the time. “I’m the last one up aren’t i?” I asked as the time was early but still late, at least for us.

“ya, we all agreed to let you sleep as much as possible.” Yoongi said as he slowly left the room. “he’s fine and he’s up.” I heard him yell to the other members. So I started to get ready. I put on some nice jeans and a t-shirt trying to keep it simple. When I stepped out of the room everyone was also ready to go.

“I wonder where we’re going today.” Jungkook asked like an excited child, but everyone was thinking the same thing. “Maybe we can go bungee jumping again!” he said even more excited. I said nothing as I didn’t enjoy the last time we went. Just then the doorbell rang. Hoseok ran to answer it as he did we realised the filming already started. The door opened to reveal a small camera crew. He giggled and backed away not to sure of what to do.

“I guess we start now.” Namjoon said to us quietly. Though we looked at him with expressions of ‘no ’. He just shrugged. The camera crew motioned us to just follow them and so we walked out of the dorm slowly unsure of where we were going.

We walked for a bit as we reached one of the dance practice rooms and walked inside only to find our manager waiting there. He smiled and greeted us, as we all went to sit on the floor. Each of us slightly confused as to what we are doing here. Once we were settled he began to explain that we were going to be doing some form of a scavenger hunt. We went to draw paper to make our teams and it turned into young versus old. As we all laughed and split up we got explained the boundaries of the challenge. Then we were off.

“Where to first?” Jimin asked as we stood in the room thinking of where to go since the others had already left the room. We all shrugged trying to think of where to go. “Oh!” he then yelled as he ran to the wall looking at it very carefully.

“Umm, Jimin… the wall isn’t any different.” As Jungkook said that Jimin peeled something off the wall. I looked at Jungkook in surprise. “what made you do that?!? What’s on the paper?!?” he said as he ran to Jimin’s side. While they did that I went off on my own thing. But I looked over and Just saw a letter ‘M’. We kept it since we don’t know what we are looking for.

“Hey Jimin, I found the letter ‘c’.” I said as I had just turned around and saw the letter on the floor under the foot of a chair. Hearing what I said we began to leave the room with our new letters. We didn’t know what we were finding. Once out of the room we decided to split up.

Once alone I didn’t go far before I ran into Yoongi, since we were on camera I made sure to call him by his other name. “hey Suga, what have you found?” I asked hoping I would get an answer, but he just looked at me smiling to himself as he started to turn. “No wait! You found something make it our secret!” I kept following him for a while until he finally stopped and showed me his little paper. Looking down at it made no sense to me all it said was ‘new friend’. He laughed at my confusion and ran off. I felt like he tricked me so I was happy I hadn’t told him anything that I saw. Disappointed I gave up heading back to the dance practice room. After I stepped inside the lights got turned off and I was blindfolded. “AHH!” I screamed but heard voices lightly shushing me and guessed this was part of the show. I felt them pushing me to a chair and I sat down. But I wasn’t tied anywhere. They just left me there. Then I heard a masked voice on an intercom.

“BTS, while you’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter