Chapter 3

Dreams? *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I was in a field, it was bright and open. I walked around letting my hands brush the tops of the plants. This was a nice change to the other dreams. I heard a rustling noise near me and turned to see a little fox pup. “hey little guy, where’d you come from?” I asked and it sat where it stood. I went to go touch it, I mean it just looked so soft who could resist? Bringing my hand close to him I came closer and closer, as slowly as I could. He never moved, not an inch. When I was almost touching him, he bursts into a full run in the opposite direction of me. Out of reaction I began to chase him. He led me to a forest and I stopped unsure if I should follow. But I knew this was a dream so I followed keeping the little fox in site. The deeper I went the darker it got. Soon I was in nothing but darkness once again hearing the rustling around me and unable to see my hands.

“Taehyung? Hey Taehyung where are you?” I heard someone call, I could swear I was in a dream so why did I hear them so clearly? “Taehyung? Hey Hoseok, have you seen taehyung?” I heard footsteps walking away. I went to turn around only to hit my head hard on something. I opened my eyes to see a bedframe above me. “What the? Taehyung? What are you doing there?” I heard Jimin come back fast as I was now half out from under the bed.

“um… I’m not to sure how I got here…” I rubbed my head where I hit it. “I was following a damn fox, but the stupid…” I trailed off seeing his face go from concerned to confused. “nevermind…” I got up from the floor hearing more footsteps come by. I looked in the doorway to see Jungkook peaking in. “oh buzz off. I’m not in the mood for you.” I said feeling a pinch on my ankle where Jimin was sitting. I looked at him before remembering the night before. I looked back to see Jungkook walking away. “Look I’m tired I’ll slip up here and there give me a break please?” I said pulling my best puppy eyes and he just sighed and smiled.

“hey lovebirds, time to go to the photoshoot.” I heard Jungkook call back o us and I really wanted to whack him one.

Finally at the place for the shoot we all went to get ready, I stayed ack a little finding the place a little different. Maybe the set seemed off or I was just tired but it felt weird. As I looked around I took the time to notice some stuffed animals around the set. One being a little fox. I walked straight for the little fox picking it up and sitting on the floor. I heard someone walking closer and I turned slowly to see who it was.

“you really need to get some sleep.” It was Jungkook. I felt myself get annoyed but before I could react the photographer the camera and took a couple pictures. In instinct we began to treat each other more cutely. I held the fox to his face giving him a kiss with it. When the pictures stopped a bit I took my fox back and sat back down. “dude, you need a hobby or something to do at least.” He said sitting next to me. “why the fox?” he put his hand out to try and take it from me and I turned away slightly. “alright I get it, I wont touch it. But I can do this.” As he said that he leaned his head on my shoulder. “somethings been up, and I want to know what it is. Just tell me. Are you and Jimin you know?” hearing him say Jimins name I realised he was most likely watching and I began to feel bad.

“no we are not. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter