first chapter

Dreams? *Hiatus*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could hear shuffling around me, I saw nothing and felt nothing. I hated this feeling, where was I? what time was it? How long was I here? I needed answers and I couldn’t get any. ‘I should walk around’ I think to myself, but who was I kidding. I can’t even see where to put my feet! So, I stayed listening to the things move around me. I’ll figure it out one day. Soon…

“hey wake up!” I heard the noise getting confused and scared, “I said get up!” the noises rushed around me in the darkness, “get up!!” a hit to the face I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was in my room, my friend sitting on me hand up ready to hit me again. “my god, I just wanted to ask if you’d take me shopping. They won’t let me go alone.” Still half asleep and confused I nod my head. ‘what can go wrong? Take the kid shopping, get some stuff, go home and sleep.’ Or so I thought. I slowly got dressed in some sweats and a sweatshirt. I didn’t feel like looking fancy today. I brushed my hair put on a cap and walked out of my room. “that won’t do. Go back.” I looked at the younger annoyed with the statement, but I had no energy to argue went back and put on some tight pants and a nice shirt no cap. “ah, better now let’s go!” I got dragged out the door of the apartment down the stairs and out the front door.

“Where are the others?” I asked, still annoyed that I got dragged out. The dream fading from my mind. “hey, Jungkook, I’m talking to you.” I said looking up but he wasn’t listening, instead he was facing the other way holding his hand out to stop me. “yo, what the fu-” I got cut of before I could finish.

“look!” he pointed at a corner street. I saw nothing out of the ordinary. So, I said nothing ready to continue walking. “no no, look! There right there.” He took my face using it to point this time. All I saw was a road until I saw something colourful. My eyes widened when I saw what he was trying to show me. “now do you see? God how can you be so blind!” I couldn’t talk all I could think about was this girl standing on the corner. “I mean if she looked like any other girl fine I get it but come on! She’s wearing green short shorts, tights with skin color on top and black cats up to the knees, don’t get me started on that grey crop top…” I covered his mouth I couldn’t think with him describing her, I was so distracted that when she turned to look at us I froze, grabbing Jungkook by the face and turning around to head back home. Forget shopping!

“we are going home. End of story” I kept walking soon just grabbing the kids hand and pulling him in the direction of home. He was to confused to say anything and just followed me. All I could think about was this girl, her hair was so different. I couldn’t see it well but it looked colored and short on one side and long on the other, her body was so nice looking. ‘what is wrong with me? I’ve seen many girls, all over the place too! What makes this one special?’ I kept thinking to myself as I continued to look at the sidewalk.

“hey. Hey. Hey!!” I stopped at the sound of Jungkook yelling at me. “what the hell? We just got out I don’t want to go back now. What’s wrong? Tell me! I deserve to know! Do you know her? Does she know you? Are you avoiding her? Did something happen?” he kept pelting me with questions and I couldn’t answer. “good just in time.” I heard him say but I was still trying to respond. “Jimin! Taehyung is being weird. Help me.” I jumped when my friend came and touched my shoulders comfortingly.

“Nothings wrong! Shopping is canceled! End of story!” I yelled as I turned to the door to the apartment. I opened the door and walked in, leaving the others confused. I heard them calling my name and I just kept walking trying to avoid talking about what happened. Once I got into the apartment I went to my room and flopped on my bed not wanting to deal with anything.

“hey… Taehyung?” I heard Jimin say, he sounded worried and I understood why. “Jungkook says you freaked him out a bit. Can you please tell me what happened?” I couldn’t stand making him sad like that, he did nothing wrong I just sighed out loud. “um, I’m coming in.” I heard him open the door and come in and sit on the bed hesitantly. “tell me what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know…” he looked at me confused, I was confused myself. “I woke up this morning from a dream where there were just noises and so I was confused and then I was forced to go shopping and then he stopped randomly and it bothered me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter