Chapter 2

Property of the Merman

2 weeks later . . .

By now Tae has visited the merman 3 times. Jin showed him his hidden cave which was breathtaking. He brought Jin treats every time and while eating them, they talked about themselves, their hobbies and their different worlds. Jin loved gummy bears and cookies. He thought they tasted like heaven and even asked Tae to give him a recipe!

For their 4th visit, Tae decided to give Jin something special, something that he can look at and remember him. By now he knew about jin’s obsession with barrettes, so after long hours of searching in the marketplace, he finally found a beautiful, tail shaped barrette. He thought the blue jewel would perfectly match the boy’s beautiful eyes. That sunset, he took the gift box and also an extra pair of shorts and a tank top. Last time Jin asked him to bring an extra pair of clothes cause he wanted to show him something new! Tae assumed Jin was gonna take him  swimming, but he was definitely wrong!

When he arrived, Jin was already resting on a rock. He didn’t look bothered at all, it looked like he was resting on a comfy bed. When he saw Tae he jumped into the water and swam to Tae, Tae sat down on the edge and placed his bare feet in the cool water. Jin grabbed his left foot and started massaging it. Tae took a deep breath and looked at him.

Jin: Hi Tae, how are you today? You look tired!

Tae smiled: yea, I’m a little bit tired, but I’m fine now. How was your day?

Jin shrugged: ok I guess. I found a new emerald ring and almost got bitten by a stupid shark, but there’s nothing to worry about.

Tae looked at him in horror, he quickly touched Jin’s face while looking at his eyes

Tae: nothing to worry about? A SHARK ALMOST ATE YOU!!!! And you say there is nothing to worry about? What is this??!!

Jin placed his hands on Tae’s large hands and tried to comfort him

Jin: Honestly, you don’t have to worry about me! I have dealt with them my whole life, they are pretty stupid and You can easily trick them. Believe me, I’m fine.

He then placed his hands on tae’s tighs

Jin: anyway, I wanted to show you something today! I’m not sure if I should, but I want to show it to YOU!

Tae quickly grabbed his backpack and excitedly announced

Tae: NO! Not till you see what I got you! I spent the whole day in the marketplace so I can find the perfect gift for you!

Jin felt a sudden flare of joy, Tae got him something?

Tae held a beautiful box in front of him while saying

Tae: I want to express my gratitude for what you did that night! I hope you like it.

He then shyly placed the box in Jin’s hands, Jin quickly opened the gift and right inside, he saw the most beautiful and shiny barrette of his entire life.

Tae grabbed it and carefully placed it on Jin’s hair.

Tae: perfect! I tried to find a jewel that would match your eyes!

Jin smiled and elevated himself out, and then quickly pecked Tae’s soft lips. Tae blanked out and just felt defeated.

Jin: Thanks! I love it!

He then looked at Tae and announced

Jin: ok, now I wanna tell you my secret! Just don’t freak out, OK? I haven’t done this in years, so I might need your help.

Oh, Tae was numb, how can he possibly freak out after that kiss?! NO WAY!

Jin came out of the water and also took out his tail. Right in front of Tae’s eyes, his tail transformed into two beautiful, long legs. Tae couldn’t take his eyes off Jin’s lower half, as well as Jin himself. Last time he transformed was almost 8 years ago, and now he has become an adult. It looked different, and huge!

Jin: wohoooo! What is this?

Tae shook his head and tried to look into Jin’s eyes, it was very difficult to keep his eyes up.

Tae: You have legs!! LEGS! How? HOW?

Jin: Oh yes, I’m a half merman- half human. I can turn into a human when I’m out of the water and if I want.

Tae: Extraordinary! So you can walk?

Jin: That’s where I need your help, I knew how to, but I might have forgot, would you help me?

After an hour of walking around the cave, with tae holding Jin’s waist for support, he finally let him walk on his own.

Tae: wow, you’re a quick learner! You can walk better than me now! Nice!

Jin looked at his , and then looked at Tae’s crotch, and he suddenly asked

Jin: why do you have 2 legs and I have 3?

Tae looked at Jin’s impressive for a few seconds and then blushed while looking away.

Tae: Uuuuum, how can I say this, You don’t have 3 legs!

Jin gently touched his

Jin: then what is this? Am I not normal?

Tae nervously chuckled

Tae: You’re more than normal! Uhm, You see, you have two legs and the middle one is your , you pee with it!

Jin: Pee?

Tae: well , yea, I’ll explain it later.

Jin: how come I have never seen your ? Can you show it to me?

For a second Tae thought he was joking, but the serious expression on Jin’s face showed that he was truly curious.

Tae: oh! You've never seen mine because it’s my private area and I don’t just show it to everyone!

Jin quickly covered himself with his hands

Jin: so I should not show you mine?

Tae: Umm, I already saw everything, but well, I brought the extra clothes you asked for, you can cover yourself with them

He handed Jin the clothes and looked away while he was putting on the clothes. When Jin coughed, he looked at his new appearance! He looked adorable in the white tank top and khaki shorts.

Tae: wow! You really look good with clothes!

Jin: It feels weird! I’m not used to it!

Tae excitedly said: Oh my god! I can’t wait to take you to my town and introduce you to my friends! Their gonna lose their !

Jin: Oh, can you promise me something?

Tae: what?

Jin: don’t tell your friends that I’m a half-merman! I trust you, but I don’t know if I can trust your friends!

Ooops! He had already told his close friends about the merman! Even though they called him crazy and they thought it was  just a dream that he had while he was drowning.

Tae: eeem, yea, sure!

Tae: so, do you wanna go to my place? You can stay with me while you’re exploring the land.

Jin quickly went to the rock that he was resting on earlier, he grabbed a hidden bag filled with valuable jewels, pearls, and coins.

Jin: You said humans use money to do everything, right? I thought these would be helpful.

Tae grabbed a gold coin

Tae: wow, these are very helpful! So, are you ready to explore delicious food, interesting places, and so much more?

Jin smiled and grabbed Tae’s hand

Jin: Show me all of it Tae!


 

 

 

 

Our Jin is so innocent! He doesn't know what a :P:P is! But it's ok! Tae would help him understand the anatomy of it! XD

Wrote this while I was listening to euphoria! Such a beautiful song! And the video is so ♡ I honestly demand a movie out of everything after hyyh! It'll be so good!

Leave me comments guys and let me know what you think?