Chapter 3

Property of the Merman

Once they reached Tae’s cozy house, Jin started adoring the decoration. It was nothing special/ expensive in Tae’s opinion, but Jin loved how fresh the house looked with all the different kinds of plants. Tae loved to have a lot of plants that brought life to his tiny apartment. In some sort, his house reflected his personality, very cozy and friendly. Tae was a little nervous that jin might not like his house and decides to stay somewhere else, but he was relieved once he heard Jin complementing his wonderful taste in decoration.

Jin was like a curious kid who had never seen ANYTHING in his entire life. He was observing all of Tae’s furniture, his kitchen appliances, tae’s bed, and the toilet. He was almost about to touch the toilet water, when Tae caught him and explained that the water was not clean, which made Jin very confused. Tae then decided to take Jin to his own bedroom, which had a king size bed and kindly suggested

Tae: I don’t have a guest room, and you can rest in my room. I bet the walk to here made you tired. A power nap can help you recharge.

Jin decided to listen to him and stayed in the bedroom, but he was just way too excited that he couldn’t take a nap. He stood up and looked around the room. It was a very new set up for him! He has never been in an apartment before and everything looked very interesting. He looked through the pile of books and magazines tae had on a small table. He gently touched the leaves of all of the plants and noticed how each had a different texture. He sat on the soft mattress and started to jump on it quietly! This was extraordinary!

He then noticed a full length mirror on the corner of tae’s room. Without wasting a second, he stood in front of it and started to examine his new appearance! With these clothes he was not able to fully see every inch of his body, so he decided to undress and look at his legs without those annoying clothes that were useless in his opinion. He started with his , squeezing the cheeks gently. It looked very different from when he had his tail. It looked smooth and perky. He liked it so much! He then touched his legs, it still felt weird to have two legs instead of one tail, and the milky appearance of his soft skin was nothing close to the dark blue of his tail. Next was his , he still didn’t understand the purpose of that, so he was going to ask Tae about it again. He sat on the bed and touched his toes! He had ten of them! He wondered what he can do with these and while thinking about their purpose, he laid on the bed and held his feet in the air and looked at his toes. They looked so tiny compared to every other part of his body, they looked cute.

Meanwhile, Tae was done with preparing Jin’s first snack on land. He designed the fresh fruit very carefully in his favourite plate and carried it to his bedroom, where Jin was resting. Upon opening the door, he was encountered with a Jin who had his legs up in the air and was wiggling his toes. When he noticed a shocked Tae staring at him, he innocently asked

Jin: what can I do with these? They’re so cute!

He giggled while wiggling them again!

Since he couldn’t scream out loud, Tae screamed internally! Why did he look so innocent and HUGGABLE? JUST WHY?

After a few seconds, he finally regained the ability to move his heavy legs and walked toward the boy.

Jin: why don’t humans have just one leg? Two is kinda weird!

Tae tried to collect his thoughts

Tae: Well, I guess if we had one leg, it would be hard to balance and two is just better for balancing when you walk.

Jin nodded and then noticed the plate in Tae’s hand

Jin: is that food you have there?

Tae offered the plate to him

Tae: oh, yes, I totally forgot about this! I brought you a snack. It’s just some fruit that I think you might like.

Jin grabbed the cherry  

Tae: oh be careful with that one, it has a pit, don’t swallow that.

While Jin was eating the fruit, Tae was so focused on the boy’s full lips. It looked really kissable! He thought whoever he shared his first kiss with, was a lucky bastard! He had tasted Jin's lips, but a small peck was not enough!

Jin liked cherry, strawberry, raspberry, and banana, but he thought kiwi and pineapple had a strange taste & told Tae that his tongue was tingling. After eating the fruits, Tae tried to get him back in his clothes but Jin started to protest

Jin: I don’t like them, they are uncomfortable and they itch my body! Can I just not wear them?

Tae looked at his uneasy expression, if it really made him uncomfortable, he didn’t have to wear them at home, he thought

Tae: fine, you don’t have to wear them at home, but you HAVE to wear them when we go out, otherwise it will be inappropriate. But you should wear underwear even when you’re at home, deal?

Jin: Deal, humans make everything so complicated. By the way, You still need to teach me how to use my ! I don’t know what to do with it?!

They then made a short trip to the bathroom and Tae tried his best to instruct Jin on how to pee properly!

While he was waiting behind the door, he heard jin’s excited and high pitched scream after peeing successfully! Tae would have never even dreamed about raising a half merman in his wildest dreams, but he was actually super happy that he met Jin in real life!

 

 

Hi! Sorry for not posting in the past 2 weeks! I had exams and I will try to make it up to you guys! ;)

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and if you guys are curious about Tae's house and how it looks, I have posted some pictures of it on my twitter! It's kinda rural looking and I just lobe it (yes lobe it)! He has the cutest bath tub too! ♡

I hope you guys enjoyed this and have a wonderful week ahead of you! See you very soon!