Ch. 6 : The Surprise Continues

OngNiel Daily Life

Seongwu ya… do you miss me?”

 

Seongwu kept his silence, resting his head on Daniel’s shoulder. He loves the way Daniel called his name without formality. He missed Daniel calling his name. He has been missing him almost every day.

 

Don’t be like this,” Daniel hugged Seongwu even tighter. “Tell me that you miss me.”

Hmm...”

Daniel chuckled. He Seongwu’s hair and kissed it lightly.

Aren’t you too much?”

What do you mean?”

Don’t keep me hanging.”

 

Seongwu released himself from Daniel’s hug and stared at Daniel’s face blankly.

What do you want me to do?”

Nothing – just, a simple ‘I miss you too’ wouldn’t hurt you, right?”

Seongwu averted his gaze to his feet. Suddenly the floor looked very interesting for him to observe. Daniel couldn't hold back anymore. He cupped Seongwu’s chin, so that he would look him in the eyes.

 

Daniel kissed him.

 

Seongwu felt butterflies dancing on his belly. It was not their first kiss. They’ve kissed each other before, out of curiosity. But this kiss was different. He didn’t know why it was different. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest, it’s threatened to jump out any second. A light kiss has become a deeper kiss, with Daniel forcing his tongue in. Seongwu gave in to the sensation.

 

They didn’t know how long they’ve been kissing each other, but by the time they pulled out from each other, they were almost suffocated.

Why didn’t you reject me?”

Seongwu didn’t answer Daniel’s question, he was still eyeing Daniel’s swollen lips. He tilted his head to kiss Daniel again, but Daniel stopped him.

Niel...”

Tell me… ‘I miss you’, ‘I want to see you’, tell me...”

I miss you...” Seongwu said, “so much.”

Really?”

You told me to say those words. I said it and you are still asking me ‘really?’ Are you out of your mind?”

He hates the fact that Seongwu’s eyes were glistening when saying it.

Then, let me have you tonight.”

What?”

You’ve been playing tugged with me for maybe a year. How long are you planning to play with my heart, huh? Isn’t it taking too long already?”

I – I can’t...”

Huh?”

We can’t be together.”

Why?”

Because we are not supposed to be together!”

 

Daniel was angry. He kissed Seongwu harshly. Their teeth clashed, Seongwu’s lips was bleeding because Daniel bit it hard. Daniel swept the blood with his tongue, tasting it.

Don’t – not my neck, please... I still need to show up in the fashion show tomorrow,” Seongwu said breathlessly in between their kisses, “my clothes for tomorrow won’t cover it up.”

Daniel was so tempted to just put his mark on Seongwu’s beautiful neck for the world to see, but his still coherent mind was telling him to stop and mind Seongwu’s career. He loves him so much to put him into danger.

 

Then, you mean it’s okay for me to leave my marks anywhere else?”

Seongwu nodded. “Not in the place where people could see.”

Daniel Seongwu’s neck to his ear and whispered, “I’ll make sure to leave my marks where people won’t be able to see it.” Seongwu shuddered.

 

Daniel carried Seongwu to his bed, throwing him carelessly.

Time out, time out...”

What?”

I – we don’t even remove our make up yet.”

Why is it suddenly so important to remove our make up first, eh?”

I’ll get pimple if I don’t remove it now.”

Daniel hissed.

 

Before Daniel could say any sentence to counterattack his words, Seongwu was already fleeing to the bathroom, and locked it.

 

While waiting for Seongwu, Daniel looked around the bedroom. The room is organized well. He could smell Seongwu’s scent everywhere. It made him smile. One thing sparked his interest. It’s a gift box, on top of Seongwu’s bedshelf. He took the box, sitting down on Seongwu’s bed. He opened the box, and was surprised to see the thing inside. He didn’t know how to react and what to think about it.

 

Seongwu gasped when he entered his room and saw Daniel holding the thing that was previously inside the box. Daniel turned his head to see a surprised Seongwu on the doorstep.

It’s not… I mean, don’t misunderstand me… it was a gift, I...”

Daniel put the thing inside the box and put it back on top of the self. “It’s okay. I understand. I will listen to your explanation carefully.”

Daniel’s whole body was screaming ‘DANGER’ to Seongwu. He didn’t dare to go near him. He froze where he was standing.

 

Seongwu ya… come here… Let’s sit down and talk about it,” Daniel coaxed Seongwu like he would do to Rooney.

Seongwu was walking closer to the bed. He was hesitating to sit down on his own bed.

Please… I’m waiting for your explanation… hyung.”