Ch. 4 : Between Schedules

OngNiel Daily Life

"...wu, Seongwu... Seongwu-ya..."

No answer.

"ONG SEONGWU!"

Seongwu opened his eyes in shock and abruptly kicked his bag that was under his feet. He was sound asleep just now and his manager's voice really made him jumped a little on his seat.

"Ah, yes... hyung."

"We are here."

Seongwu rubbed his sleepy eyes and groaning a little. His neck feels so stiff. He got off from his car and looked at the building in front of him blankly. His manager tapped his shoulder and he jolted a little.

"Seongwu-ya..." His manager sighed a little. "Don't just stare into space like that. We should be hurry because people might already been waiting for us inside."

"Sorry, hyung."

"You don't even have your make up on right now."

"Let's go then. The make up nuna is certainly waiting for me."

It's 03:30 PM. Ong Seongwu has a schedule in KBS building right now. Hello Counselor team has invited him to come as one of the guest stars that will present in the program who will air two weeks from today.

He greeted some people whom he met in the lobby and in front of the elevator. Seongwu and his manager were busily chatting when the elevator's door was opened. They got in with the other employees.

"Hyung..." said someone in a very soft voice.

He moved his face slowly to see the owner of this familiar voice.

"It's been a while, Daniel." Seongwu answered in a similar soft voice.

Daniel raised one of his eyebrows. "What's with the formal language, hyung?" He whined and got a little smack on his shoulder from his manager.

Seongwu smiled. Some other people were also getting in. It made Daniel moved even closer where Seongwu is standing right now, in the corner of the elevator.

"Ouch."

"Sorry."

Daniel accidentally stepped on Seongwu's foot.

When they reached the 3rd floor, Seongwu and his manager got off from the elevator. Seongwu's face was flushed red.

"Seongwu, are you okay?" His manager was asking while placing the back of his hand on Seongwu's forehead. "Your face is red."
"I'm okay." Seongwu smiled. "I'm going to the toilet and do my make up after."
His manager nodded.

Seongwu washed his face and felt grateful that no one was there.

I can't believe Daniel really did that to me! In the elevator! With so many people inside! Jerk.

At the same time, Daniel...

Seongwu hyung looked like he wants to kill me just now. I need to meet him and say sorry. So as of now, I will send my apology via message first.

When Seongwu received Daniel message, he didn't open it. He read the message just from his phone notification preview. Daniel wants to meet up with him after his schedule. While Seongwu is in the Hello Counselor shooting set, Daniel is in the Happy Together set right now.

It's obvious that Daniel has to wait up for Seongwu if he wants to talk to him after his schedule. Hello Counselor filming usually takes five until six hours to finish. Meanwhile Happy Together only takes around three hours to finish.

Before the filming started, Daniel was talking with his manager in a thin voice so that no one could catch what they are talking about.

"Hyung, I have no other schedule today, right?" Daniel asked his manager.
"Yes, why? Do you want to go somewhere?"
"Actually... I want to go to Seongwu hyung's apartment. It's been a while since the last time I met him."
His manager's forehead creased. "Are you sure? Though you don't have any other schedule tonight, but you have morning schedule tomorrow."
"I know."
"Don't drink too much or you will get hangover tomorrow morning. I don't want people looking at you with disgusted."
"I understand. You know that I will never disappoint you, right?" Daniel smiled softly at his manager.
"Okay. Just... Don't let people see that you are going home with him."

08:00 PM

Daniel has finished filming and Seongwu has a 30 minutes break. They accidentally met again in the restroom.

They didn't say anything to each other while they were washing their hands. But before Seongwu could opened the door, Daniel grabbed his hand.

"I'm going home with you."
"No." Seongwu warded Daniel's hand and left the restroom.