To which you said "I know you"

I know you

Jihoon almost returns back to his normal life. 

Almost. 

If ain't going to do anything about the head ache that dawned over you for no apparent reason, might as well releive it with analgesic and get on with your routine. It sounds okay to the young boy, content with how the boring freedom of locking up himself in his bedroom would last for only more than ten days, as he would be back to cycle of studies-part time-studies, in a university he had got an acceptance letter from him. 

His mother announced for a champagne party but he waved it off, not in the mood to get wasted, with his mother in particular. 

So, the whole point is, the winter evening actually didn't make him feel lonely, except the Christmas spirit is coming alive and chasing him in the form of knitted mittens and small conical trees, bedazzling everyone with gift boxes and such. 

He likes nothing about Christmas except for hot chocolate and marshmallows. Typical, but yeah. 

So, when he ventures into a local beverage shop to order that, for once in his life that didn't include caffenine, did he notice a small group of people towering over one particular table. Jihoon ignores it, however, rather amused with the winter sports telecasted on the small television attached to the wall. 

He keeps his bag there, going over to the counter to order hot chocolate and was mildly surprised when a new employee with smile almost as bright as sun encounters him. 

'Good evening, can I interest you in one of the special festive recipies?' 

Jihoon glances over the name tag of the worker and catches the last syllable of his name. Some "Min" apparently. 

'One medium sized hot chocolate, lots of whipped cream, please' 

'Coming right up! and your name will be?' He asks and Jihoon tells that, but before that, he's getting shoved by bunch of hysterically squealing girls, who jab at each other while making orders. The young boy publicly scowls at them and the worker throws him an apologetic look. 

Thankfully, another worker appears and takes it upon himself to handle the crazed set of weirdos and the sunshine smile follows Jihoon to the next counter, preparing his drink, the latter all the while standing there with awkwardness doing pop dance in the air. 

'It's little crowded today' The worker said. 'The shop I mean' 

'I figured' Jihoon monotonously replied, finding it difficult to watch television from that particular angle. So, he just forgoes that option. 

'I'm happy actually, first day at work and so much of crowd' The worker practically beams that it began to blind the young boy's vision. 'The boss must think I'm some sort of lucky charm' 

'I'm sure he does' Jihoon says back, definitely not in the mood to preach how those kind of things don't exist. Well, call him hypocrite for believing some fantastic theories made by him in the past, but hey, teenage minds are full of fantasy theater-ed by  nonsensical scripts. 

'That guy's gonna be big' He said, pointing at the crowded table. Jihoon surely can't see whom this sunshine is pointing at, but this courtesy is more than enough to maintain a decent conversation. 

'Yeah, he will be' Jihoon says, sliding the bills and retrieving the receipt along with the drink. 

'Good day to you' The worker bows and he does the same, the smell of the godly beverage having his attention more. He didn't think that would actually get him to a mishap, that would make him stand in the middle of the busy cafe with horror, as he splashed the said drink on someone's wonderfully did white shirt. 

Jihoon watches the streak of brown decorating the plain colour, before his brain sends profane words to himself on how ing good his concentration and reflexes are working out these days. Everyone in the cafe have turned absolutely silent, except for the dingy television, which ironically screams.

"EXCELLENT! SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE!"

Jihoon looks up from the mess of work he did to the very obvious form before, tongue tied with hundred apologies ready in tow, before their eyes lock and man-

He sees hundred years of life spent with someone in the brown orbs of endless black hole and magnetism. His eyes drawl over the blunt nose, the cheeks that resemble pale peach mochi ice cream, hair ruffled gently that beautifully shadows the frame of his face and the plump lips that would totally look adorably fluffy when it would curve up while smiling. 

The young boy opens his mouth, wanting to tell what he sees, his throat constricting and malfunctioning. His heart recognizes who he is and his brain tells who he is, but his tongue...is tied by a grip of heavily knitted nylon rope, until a choked sob is what all comes out. 

'Soonyoung' He says. 'Soonyoung' 

It was barely a whisper, but the person at the other end's looking at him with a blank look, his eyes however cheating him, when tears flow down through the hamster cheeks. He smiles softly, despite the salty water smudging the definition of it away. 

'Finally...Finally, Woozi'

 

 

 

Seasons changed in the earth and it meant that time too, had perished quickly in the blink of an eye. A toddler, whom he cradled in his arms all night long is now hugging him to sleep, his own eyes closing only after the younger's breath evening out. 

The couple - Seungcheol and Jeonghan- remained the same, despite the bickering and teasing, the Neptune joining the party whenever he feels like. Mingyu, too had slightly grown out of normal height, towering over his destined so much that it annoys him. The most important part is that, he kind of feels like he's grown up too - growing up with his once child like mate to a man, who's set his priorities straight, working efficiently towards creating a harmony and filling up places where it lacks; shining like the brightest star he is. 

Soonyoung isn't sure what to call it...

Jeonghan and Seungcheol say it is what it is and some how, deep inside, he knows it exactly isn't what it is...

It's one step above. 

Agape coloured with hint of pink and gold. Self less love with wanting to be in the vicinity of it and worship it. 

Woozi is like that to him. A boy who would hold the strings of his life and kiss his misery away and would wash his feet like the first tide of full moon day; a man who whips out the best piece of melody, yet intrigue him with words of no sound and language. 

He can't believe that it has been twenty one years since he saw the small eyes peering at him through barely opened lids, golden waves of affection and belonging directly knocking him over in one go. 

Twenty years since he began to actually live his life. 

His pride and joy. 

Soonyoung has his back towards the realm door, when he could feel the hues of white and pearl aqua prodding his side vision, before the young boy could announce his presence. 

He turns slowly, welcoming the sight of his boy, his Woozi - dressed up in a simple white shirt, his raven hair gently tousled over and checked pants that makes any one enamored by his appearance in an instant glance. 

'Ready?' Woozi asks and Soonyoung nods, walking over to him as he extends his hand out. 

Today marks twenty one years since Woozi had arrived and they are off to celebrate that, a little promised gift waiting for Woozi, from his God mother, Ailee. 

 

 

 

 

'Should I call you Soonyoung or Hoshi?' Jihoon asks, as he rides the shot gun of a black Mercedes, driven by the man of his dreams, literally speaking. 

'You actually used to call me SoonSoon, and you didn't drop it even after you grew up' Soonyoung said. 'Hoshi is something you named me, when you were fifteen and I kind of figured you would come to me, you know- come to me after seeing my posters every where with that name on it' 

Jihoon looks up at him like his dream's coming alive. 

'Don't tell me I will wake up after a short while, because if so, I won't be going back to sleep again' He says it with utmost sincerity that it makes the elder turn back at him with caramel like orbs oozing with melting affection. 

'Not anymore, Woozi- I mean, Jihoon, not anymore'

Jihoon doesn't know where they are heading to, but to say the least he's content with whatever happening, because at this moment, even if the world turns upside down, he couldn't care less. 

Suddenly, a gentle ray of sunshine is peeking through the sky, the cloudy day of winter afternoon betraying its nature to mend with the way Jihoon's mood is turning out to be. Soonyoung chuckles at that, the hand on the automated gear coming over to the young boy's hand on his thigh, covering the small fist with his own. 

'You never believed that it was true, did you?' Soonyoung asked, referring to the change of weather. 

'That's not some common thing people experience anyway' Jihoon said, looking down at the joined hands. 'I have every right to be'

He said softly and he didn't know he was capable of that.

'So, I was called Woozi?' Jihoon asked, watching the clear roads ahead framed with snow on the sides, glistening with teeny tiny amount of sun light glare. 

'I named you that and you liked that, but you were not very much impressed with your celestial name' He said, not surprised by the confused look Jihoon throws at him. 

'You don't remember much, I reckon' Soonyoung mostly says to himself, his eyes trying so hard not to fixate itself on his destined. 'I think I can help you with that' 

Jihoon smiles at that, because he knows, he's home and safe

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woozi panics the moment, Ailee gently lifts her hand up to shield the destined couple with smoke of glittering spark. Soonyoung remains stoic as he observes the change in back ground, holding the now young adult's wrist who's becoming wary of the whole celebration gift thing the Lady of earth has store in for them. 

'What's going to happen anyway?' Woozi asks, looking back and forth the turbid screen. Ailee from the other side of it, casually remarks about their tour to the earth. 

'Earth?' Soonyoung says.'That's cool actually, Woozi would like it' 

The younger looks at him with a stoic stance. ' Have you been there before?' 

The Lord of Sky shakes his head at that, in a positive way. 'I have been once, for my twenty first mark of awakening as well, I went to a land full of green and flowers, meadows and cool environment' 

'Ailee, would you mind sending there us?' Soonyoung asks, and the lady replies with a light hum. The young boy is looking like he would be content spending his time alone with him in the realm, but the elder thinks that it is better this way - a promising fun filled tour for his destined who deserves only the best in the world. 

'You have entertained the primals there by shining above brightly and no it's time for you to go there and enjoy every bit of it'  He says, holding the younger one's chin in the tips of his index finger and thumb. Woozi melts like caramel and snow under his touch and Soonyoung can't bring himself to peer into those soul eyes for a long time. 

They really are capable of putting you in a trance or at least, that's what he believes. 

'You should guide me, though' Woozi says, inching closer towards the other, as little sparks of blue create a contrast against the mass turbid screen created by Ailee. 'I will be lost without you' 

Soonyoung's heart explodes into brilliance of million galaxies, as he wonders if it is possible for someone to feel for his destined, this much. 

Not everyone can get a Woozi in their life, anyway.

'You guys ready?' The lady asks and before either of them could respond, they feel the pull of gravity under their feet - exceeding the buoyancy which makes them twirl and Woozi hugs Soonyoung at that moment, whole body stiff in panic. 

The landing was not perfect, as they both of them, literally jumped through the earth's atmosphere. However, they were quick on their feet, Woozi especially who's very much into absorbing the surroundings, eyes wide and expressive as small tiny details of the earth amused him to the core. 

'Do you like it here?' Soonyoung asks, to which the younger replied in a bold statement of his. 

'I LOVE THIS PLACE SOONSOON!' 

 

 

 

 

 

The place Soonyoung takes him, after five hours travel in the car with words exchanged here and there, is filled with green and flowers. Jihoon knows this small meadow in the outskirts of Seoul, but never had the opportunity to visit it before. Heard that it's a beautiful sight despite its eerie and underpopulated stance, and nothing could beat the timing of visiting it at the moment. 

Jihoon lets himself wander the place before, the drastic green grass and shrubs making appearance in complete contrast to digitalized cities and towns. The air is clean and he finds himself taking a deep breath, a grin settling on his lips at the very idea of finding the man who had the audacity to disturb his mind. 

'You appeared a lot in my visions' He said, managing to glare at Soonyoung, who's now handsomely leaning back on his car with hands folded in a stylish way, sleeves folded upto his elbow. 

The young boy wondered if he was always this attractive. 

'I know-I was supposed to, but It's up to you to come and find me' Soonyoung said, eyeing Jihoon to all his heart's content. 'There were people you must have met before-whom you know-would trigger your memories and such' 

It made more sense to Jihoon now. 

'One of them weren't very subtle about it' He said, referring to Jun. 'Do you know them, like here-have you met them before?' 

The Lord of Sky shook his head at that. 

'Didn't meet them after I came here, but you know what' He walked towards the younger, closing both of his ears with his palm. 'You should see something that we did here- in the very same place, you would love that' 

Jihoon curled in other's body warmth, the faint scent of fresh body wash along with the smell of hot chocolate he poured on him earlier tickled in olfactory senses. 

'You are smiling widely' Soonyoung remarks casually. 

The young boy looked up to see the elder looking down at him in absolute adoration, and he feels flowers blooming under his feet and butterflies settling on his skin. 

Is this what they call Love?

'I'm happy' 

Jihoon says in a light whisper and Soonyoung replies him without missing a beat. 

'You should be' 

The Sirius felt his vision darkening, the present looking like a distant frame of time as something hollow swallows him up in a whole and a new light is cast on his darkened sight, allowing himself to see a pair and that turns out to be, himself and Soonyoung. 

 

 

 

 

Soonyoung's not new to this place, in fact he knows it like the back of his hands as he had experience in searching things on his own with no guide and what so ever, leading him to discover more beautiful aspects of this boundless bounty belonging to the eyes of the primals, whom have the blessings to stay in Ailee's planet. 

But when he saw Woozi walking around, with his nimble hands grazing the tips of knee length dark green grass, his heart thuds under his rib cage, feeling embarrassed that he had not considered this young man here before declaring what's beautiful and what's not. The white shirt and checked pants make him look younger than he already is, even though twenty one is a perfect age for some one to be deemed  as an adult. 

The younger turns to look back at him and the Lord of Sky forgets everything, when the light blue sky and golden rays of sunshine cast a beautiful colour on his pale cheeks. Even his blue aura and Woozi's white golden one can't compare to the artistic effect he is under. 

He motions him to come over, step down into the meadow from the vantage point Soonyoung's standing and the latter half heartedly does so, knowing the little bean won't let go of it until he's in the reachable distance. 

Soonyoung's chest inflates at that, the very thought of Woozi needing him sending him to the Moon, not literally of course. 

The path is a bit muddy, but that's the least of his concern as a gentle gust of wind plays with Woozi's hair, and the said person is staring at him like he's a statue coming to life. The small eyes of his are fixated on him, deeply studying the sky lord as the latter feels hot around his neck, ears turning pink. 

'Got something on my face?' Soonyoung asks even before his mind could restrain his tongue. The young man looked flustered at that, cheeks gaining colour as his eyes was on every other thing but on him. 

'You-You looked handsome and all, like the sunlight on and stuff-' He sighed in the middle, not focusing on the eating grin the other's having on his face. 'Can we just move on, like show me around?' 

In order to not embarrass him more, Soonyoung wordlessly agrees to that, feeling more confident that the other's finding him the same way as he does. 

The travel around the meadows was tiring, like Woozi running, pointing, chasing, jumping puddles, making a flower crown - does everything he feels like doing at the moment, but Soonyoung couldn't care less as he feels it's worth it - seeing the face bloom like a moon, glowing with happiness. 

Few primals are there as well, humans they call, but OK. 

The sun was rising to the middle of the sky, warmth of not so pleasant heat triggering moist from the pores of their skin. Woozi settles down next to him, seated near a small pond full of clear water. 

'Oh, what's this?' The young one asked, wiping the perspiration off his forehead with the hem of his long sleeve. The Sky Lord looks up to find the blazing sun showing no mercy, so he instead tracks a cloud over them, getting them the shade and protection they want from the scorching heat. He may or may not would want to have a word with Seungcheol regarding this. 

'That's sweat, baby' 

Soonyoung slips the endearment without meaning to, and he decided to not call it on, considering how Woozi is more focused on his skin "tearing up" than the mushy man at his side trying not to vomit his feelings. 

'I feel for the primals, they have to get baked everyday' He says, lips jutted out in a cute pout. 

The elder inches close to him, letting the boy fall slack on his chest, gathering him with his hands around his hips. His hands come out to hold the other's, playing with the tips of his fingers as the gentle breeze play with their soft locks. Soonyoung rocks forth and back, hoping times like these would never end. 

Woozi on the other hand, must feel the same as well, as he sighs softly, reason different this time. 

'This is so nice, SoonSoon' 

'Aren't you a little too old to call me "SoonSoon" ' The elder , pressing his nose to other's head, the soft hair gently tickling his chin and jaw line. 

'Then, can I call you mine?' 

Soonyoung instantly loses his mind at that, a chuckle of disbelief escaping his lips, as the other's too much enjoying his reaction, giggling out loudly with no care. 

'Woozi, who taught you these things?' He asks, but the other keeps laughing, body shaking slightly due to that.

'Answer me, young man' Soonyoung insists and the said person lets out a quick murmur of "Seungcheol" between his greed filled breath. The elder isn't entirely surprised at that, knowing how only two people in their celestial verse are capable of exchanging greasy words. 

Although, when it comes out from Woozi, he finds it endearing. 

'Your heart is beating fast' The Sirius off handly comments, his face pressing closer to his chest to prove his point. Soonyoung's not in the position to deny it, well, then can he say it because of temperature rise?

'It is because of temperature rise' He says, hoping the little one is oblivious of such things, but then the other completely turns the mood with his following words. 

'So, my heart is also beating fast because of temperature?' 

The sky lord didn't know whether to cry or laugh at that. 

To prove his point, Woozi brings his palm to his chest and Soonyoung, man- Soonyoung can feel the blood pumping organ, pump and intake the said fluid at a faster rate. Orbs of chocolate brown and love is staring back at him, hoping to get an answer and that's when he feels for the first time. 

Feel like wanting to lean down and gently press his lips on the other's rose petals like ones. 

Soonyoung sweats more at that. 

He can't do anything which Woozi finds uncomfortable. 

'I-I think I know a place where you will enjoy the most' He diverts the topic not so smoothly, but he successful does so, when a small smile curls around the younger's lips. 

'Sure, where?' 

 

 

 

Soonyoung's sure he's never heard someone laugh as loudly like this, his hands wanting to push the swing set higher and higher, much higher, as he could possibly come parallel to his own star in sky that would appear in another three to four hours. 

With his laughter, he figuratively could see the flowers blooming, the desperate call of his name bringing back the attention to present, cutting off the train of thoughts that turned to a set of poetry at one point. Love makes blind, an artist and an illiterate, a fantastic poet. 

All thanks to his Woozi - the star of his life. 

The younger, still swaying mid air from the swing set tied to the tree, is looking back at him with his neck flexed in an improper manner. The boy's looking at him like that- the same way while he was walking towards the meadow. 

If Woozi thinks he is handsome, then the former himself looks ing ethereal that he has no words to describe. Some times he want to cry out these things to him, tell how precious he is, but the moment he locks eyes with him, years of built in confidence and steadiness crumbles down like a sand castle, withering, completely at the mercy of hitting sea waves that moistens and tucks him to his reserved persona. 

But he's aware that Woozi knows that side of him, too; for he's always one step ahead and unlocks everything that Soonyoung thinks he's not capable of feeling. 

'Soonyoung hyung!' Woozi breathes and screams. 'Stop!' 

'SOONYOUNG!' 

 

 

Jihoon wakes up from the trance with a flinch, the sound of his own voice alarming him. When he opens his eyes, the colours penetrating through are little too bright, but the elder looks at him the same way- the same eyes he witnessed before falling into trance, in his vision and right now - at the moment. 

'Woah' He breathes. 'Just-Just, how much you love me?'

'Too much that I followed you down even after you left' Soonyoung answers, eyes cast on his lips. They look similar to the rose petals- like the last time he had seen. He regrets not kissing him that time, and he ing met the end of the world to catch a glimpse of the face that he thought he never would see again. 

'What happened to me?' Jihoon asks, but the other simply shakes his head - not willing to tell the story of how he lost him that day and turned to a living wreck. He wishes not to think about it and will not let anything happen to him again. 

Instead, he focuses on something he must have done ages ago.

'Can I?' Soonyoung meekly asks, face inching closer and without giving any response, Jihoon tip toes to reach his level and presses his lips on the others. 

There's no cliche fire works nor he sees some vision at the back of his head. 

It's much simple actually. 

He finally feels home, when hands come around his waist to hold him up and his own fingers combing the gentle locks which he only dreamt of doing it. This moment, this very moment - cannot be compared to anything - as it erases eighteen years of life spent away from Soonyoung. 

Literally...

Jihoon doesn't know if it's just him or else, that he could feel his legs turning jelly and skin feeling numb as the tongue prodding his lower lip is what all he senses. 

Unknown to him, the image of both of them standing like that, kissing each other gently fades away along with the car Soonyoung drove, as they were not there in the first place itself. 

And that's how, Jihoon- or should I say Woozi, and Soonyoung, reunite after eighteen years of separation, pain and yearning. 

 

 

 

 

Soonyoung remembers playing with baby Vernon, seated on Iris' lap, stepping down from his adult self to indulge in acting in an animated way, entertaining the baby, aside from being a laugh stock for Seungkwan. 

Either way, he was having a relatively wonderful evening until his heart missed a beat and continued on, the usual flame- an echo - a soul to it- felt missing like from two seconds ago. 

The Sky Lord assumed that it was just him feeling like that, and the Iris apparently have understood his discomfort. 

'Hyung, you okay?' 

He smiles it off, baby Hansol looking at him with wide eyes, wondering what's going on as well. 

Suddenly there were hushed whispers and groans heard, heavy foot steps and more sound of gasps. Something didn't feel right in him, and the moment he got up from the chair in Seungkwan's realm, Seokmin barged in through, who looked at him with a mix of panic and sympathy. 

As on cue, those words fell from his words. 

'Where's Woozi?' Soonyoung asked in all seriousness, and when he heard no proper response from him, the former pushed past through the dumbfounded youngster, his feet moving it was on fire until he spotted a group of heads before Na eun's realm. 

He stopped right there, not having the heart to go and see whatever he's supposed to.

Because, he can tell...

That something's terribly wrong with Woozi. 

At the very thought of it, his eyes began to leak down his emotions, his soul getting eaten by the monster of loneliness and intolerable pain of separation. He clutches his hand and kneels down there, searching for the other end of his soul bond and when he couldn't sense the electrifying blue, first sob of many more came down from his dried throat. 

Sensing his presence, Seungcheol came and pushed him up, all the while Soonyoung's closed and down cast, realizing the confirmation from the other's comforting gesture. 

He was brought to Na eun's realm, the owner of it holding something in her hand with a devastated face and immediately his eyes fell on that cursed device - Lenanigus.

 

 

Apparently the lady of moon had tried to take her soul from its body when Woozi intervened to object her from doing so, the illuminating rod touching the Sirius' neck in the process, making him go lifeless in a second or so. 

 

At that very moment, Soonyoung wanted to commit that same thing, as well, when Jeonghan tightens his grip on his shoulder, not aware the elder was standing next to him all this while. 

'You should get Woozi's soul from her' The venus says, pushing him towards and Soonyoung couldn't bring himself to look into the lady's eyes. He extends his hand out, tears streaming down, his heart searching for Woozi and when it understands HE'S REALLY GONE, it aches so much that it wants to burst out and be one with air - turn to something inanimate so that he wouldn't have to feel any of these. 

When the lord of sky peers to look down at his hand - to find Woozi's soul in the form of illuminating blue sphere of light - he wishes to go back in time so that he wouldn't have to meet the one who's causing the misery and lead his life with an empty heart as usual. 

 

 

 

Soonyoung didn't come out of his realm, Woozi's soul safe in a glass jar, the energetic ball jumping around and getting restrained by the walls of the fragile article. 

His eyes were empty, soul less, as he stared at the blue ball like there's answer for everything in it. He gazed at non stop, hoping Woozi would come out of it miraculously, saying it was a prank and that he would never leave him. 

Apparently he does not. 

The ing inconvenience is that, Soonyoung's not in the stage to accept his demise. 

The denial...the denial is there and he pushes himself into take part in escapism, where he thinks his destined his alive and that everything's okay. 

But it's not like that.

Suddenly the ball of energy diffuses into nothingness and Soonyoung internally panics, scrambling up to his feet from the corner of the realm- where he was seated- towards the table where the glass jar's placed. 

He shakes it, opens it and presses it close to his eyes. The soul's nowhere to be found. 

The scream he lets out after that is what ushers everyone to his place, the moon lady especially, feeling guilty for a mistake that she's entirely not responsible for. Woozi is someone dear to her, after all. 

 

 

 

Soonyoung along with, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Joshua, Jun, Seokmin, Na eun gather before the earth; ready to do their part in retrieving Woozi back from his primal form to his celestial being. 

The point is that, they need to remind him of his previous life up there, get him believe his instincts and most importantly come in search of Soonyoung- at least, that's what Ailee believes. The celestial members will have a vague idea of who they were in their past lives and that for what they are there in the earth.

'Ready mates' She asks, and when there's no reply, the Lady of Earth casts a shadow of turbid smoke on them, and just like that, the celestial beings too take their primal form, as kids in various families in various scenarios. 

Soonyoung looks back at the Sirius star one more time, which looked little dull. With new found determination, he closed his eyes and let himself fall in the abyss of darkness, the name of his destined like a mantra in his head.

They started their hunt for the brightest star and it took exactly eighteen years for them to find and create an impact in his life. 

 

 

 

Jeonghan looked up at the sky and smiled at the Sirius shining with a special glow and understood that, the purpose of his visit to earth has been satisfied. He simply walks out of the retailing office he works for and turned around the corner, never appearing from the other side of it. 

Seungcheol looks at his parents for one last time, before climbing on to his bed - the little kid covering his whole body with the blanket until he becomes one with air. 

Joshua, the ever cool man, publicly does the stunt, making people believe that they saw a ghost just now!

Jun, the puppy and Na eun smile at each other before disappearing from the couch they were sitting on before. 

Mingyu does it in the hospital dress changing cubicle and Seokmin at the back yard of his house. 

 

People who knew them, things they bought, signs that they existed got completely erased, along with their presence in memory of other people. 

 

The act was clean and perfect. 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jihoon opens his eyes this time, he sees dark sky, colourful aura, planets and orange light and eyes that tells him that he's safe and sound, with the one he loves. 

 

'Welcome back, Woozi-ah!'