And I thought it was nothing..

I know you

Jihoon hates the fact that he is here at the moment, on a date with someone he barely was introduced to. All thanks to his friend, to whom he one day accidentally confessed about his loneliness. 

The college Entrance exam results take a month to be announced, and having sent all the universities of his liking, an application; Jihoon's very much free, with time dragging very slowly over. 

He simply sits before the empty chair of a crappy restaurant, a text message from his friend saying that he'd be there to join them in a small talk and will shortly leave so that Jihoon won't get nervous. 

Thoughtful, but unasked help can rather be troublesome. That is what he feels when the telltale signs of headache is on the horizon, the afternoon sun now going down soon, thanks to the season of ever relaxed coldness and white freckles turning wet at the pavement of every road of Seoul city. Even though the Sun is not too high, it is still there, always doing its duty, and he feels an odd sense of pleasant feel when his eye catches the way with the Moon standing a bit higher up than the Sun, a characteristic feature one could ever witness during the time of winter. 

He looks up at the watch to find time quarter past four, fifteen minutes late for the first meeting already. It's not like he's very much into these things, but being punctual in these scenarios would only prove how polite you are. 

'Can I sit here?' 

A boy, who look like he's in his early twenties, asks him. Jihoon opens his mouth to say that he's actually expecting someone, but who is he to dispose the idea of a customer wanting to eat peacefully with a place in the restaurant. 

So he nods, and the man sits down with a grateful smile, opposite to Jihoon and as soon as he does that, the waiter ahjumma comes over to take his order. 

'The usual' He says and when she expectantly looks over at Jihoon, he says that he's waiting for someone. 

'Oh! I thought you were alone, I can look for another place' The stranger said, knees bent to get up from his seat, but Jihoon waves his concern off, asking him politely to sit down. 

'It's not a big deal, they probably will be late' He said, smiling slightly so that the other won't feel comfortable. The person situated opposite to him gave him  a cool vibe, thick eyebrows, pretty smile and most importantly cat like eyes. 

The white collar shirt, buttoned up till the top gave him a royal look, and if not for the friendly smile of his, Jihoon would have assumed that he's some one with a heart cold as ice. 

'You are not supposed to wait for anyone' That person said, hands clasped before him in front of the table. 'If they feel you are important to him, they won't make you wait' 

Jihoon nods, even though he quite couldn't agree with what the person just said.

Sure, he and his friend are not that close, but he presumes that he won't go to the extent of standing him up in such cases. His expression may have looked not so convincing so the stranger gives himself the liberty of explaining furthermore. 

'I know I may look like I'm crossing the line, but you should understand that every relationship has it's own dynamics' He said. 'For example, you know you have found a true friend if they don't let you go unscathed when you do something wrong and knock someone's eyes out when that person misbehaves with you....' 

Jihoon chuckles at other's animated explanation and the stranger smiles along with him. People say his laughter is contagious. 

'For a true love, I think it begins with an impact leaving introduction, be it good or bad...' The man said, muttering a thanks to the lady who kept a tray with a bowl of hot soup before him,  its delicious aroma permeating in the air. A small copper box was kept, which has rice in it and that person, unceremoniously drops them inside the soup, which kind of made Jihoon salivate a little. 

'As I was saying, if a person's first meeting stays in your memory, making you think about that person, over and over, be it hate or good impression, the chances of getting together is pretty much high...' 

'I think first meeting with my middle school bully was awful enough to remain unforgettable' Jihoon stated, voice coated with slight sarcasm. 'So, should I be worried that I would fall in love with him' 

That stranger smiled at him, munching the food with great finesse. 'Maybe, if he apologized to you...' 

'That's so random, Mister' Jihoon said, scoffing with an eye brow quirked. 'That logic belongs to some fancy romance novel where the girl falls for the bad boy' 

'It's not random at all and you call me Joshua, Joshua Hong' 

'Jihoon here' He said. 'But you must possess some sort of valuable evidence to make your theory legitimate' 

'I'm trying on that, a psychology major myself...' Joshua said, curious eyes over Jihoon's phone when it beeped twice, announcing the arrival of new messages. 

Jihoon reads it silently, turning off and calling for a waiter to order food for himself. 

'They didn't come?' Joshua inquired and the other agreed with a crestfallen face. It's not like it mattered to him, but being ditched by someone he barely knew made him feel a little less when compared to the other. As though sensing his inner turmoil, Joshua began to speak what he thinks is right. 

'Good for you' He said, slurping over the soup with little noise. 'They looked like s to me' 

'You certainly seem to have something against my friends' Jihoon humored, and Joshua seemed to relax a bit, his back slumping against the rest. 

'I can tell one when I see one, and judging from your enthusiasm to meet and their crooked behavior tells me how valuable they are' 

Jihoon chuckled at that, the ahjumma from the kitchen coming over to their table to ask what Jihoon wants to have. 

'Get him the one I ordered, Mrs.Kim' Joshua said, cat like eyes oozing out with affection and no one was immune to it. 'This boy needs to know what this soup could do to one's tongue' 

She nodded with a small smile and Jihoon couldn't fathom how this man before him has everyone wrapped around his finger. 

'You are a fine talker..' Jihoon randomly comments and Joshua looks up at him with wide eyes, before his cheeks slowly turning crimson. 

'....and can't take compliments well' He concludes, his sweater paws tapping the table with laughter full force shaking his body. 

It dies down, however, when Joshua straightens out a spoon of rice before his lips, wanting him to have a bite. 

'E-Er...I think I can wait for the order, Joshua..' He said, but the other looked determined. 

'Just one, you look like my brother whom I have missed feeding a while ago..' Joshua said, his eyes raw full of emotion. His jaws were clenched tight and Jihoon couldn't bring himself to refuse the offer, so he simply opens his mouth and the taste of rice with shrimp soup - he reckons- settle down bitterly on his taste buds, consumed by raw emotion that his heart dropped to the stomach.

He never felt this way before, as he munched down the food with regret, as though he missed being fed as much as Joshua missed feeding some one, his brother he supposes. 

When the elder brings one more scoop of rice, Jihoon refused saying he wasn't hungry, but the former insisted and for the look of utter satisfaction coupled with relief on Joshua's face, the young boy opened his mouth one more time. to let the man feed him and time goes slow for both of them. 

'I used to sing  for him....' Joshua said, with a pained smile. 'I miss him so much...' 

Jihoon's eyes get glassy at that, as he chokes on the food -Joshua immediately  pushing a glass of water before him. 

 

I miss you too...hyung

 

The sudden voice echoing in his mind made Jihoon feel like floating in air, before it drops down to nothing, a sudden pang of vibrancy and longing spreading through his heart. 

Confusion is not the right word for what he feels at the moment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woozi's on his feet before anyone could see it coming. 

It has been a while since that incident, and the little one apparently hadn't done anything too rowdy after that. In fact, he gets over affectionate with Na-eun, which made Jeonghan and Ailee a little jealous. 

'This clumsy kid is ungrateful ' Jeonghan side eyed at Woozi from his rocking chair, the little kid busy walking around the Venus' realm and Seungcheol bites back a laughter at that. 

'Kids' interest changes often Jeonghan'  Seungcheol said, massaging the stressed out Venus' shoulder with little pressure from his thumb. 'Besides you were very much attached to Seokmin when you were a kid' 

Seokmin, a celestial being likewise, ruled the planet of Mars, neighboring to Jeonghan. When the Venus was found on the golden cradle, Seokmin was the first one to notice the magical realm appearing out of nowhere with little sounds of call inviting him to find little Jeonghannie in it. Seungcheol found Jeonghan by the cooing noices made by his favourite buddy, Seokmin and hence the Mars became a remarkable existence in their love life. 

'He was your favourite too..' Jeonghan said, smiling at Woozi making babbling noises. 'I just hope he remains like this, ahh...I must be speaking nonsense' 

Seungcheol pressed his lips to Jeonghan's cheeks, muttering how beautiful he was. 

'It's normal to feel your kid not wanting to grow up, my lovable Venus...' He said, picking up the boy in his arms who said "Cheol! Cheol! Cheol!" like a mantra. 

'At the same time, I can't help but wonder how he would be when he grows up and man, I deeply pity the one who's going to feed the Elixir' 

Seungcheol nodded, wincing at the memory of how far, he and Seokmin went to feed a spoon of that potion that every celestial being have to be fed. Celestial beings don't need food or any other human habits to be maintained to live a healthy life. Their whole lives are lead by powers granted to them by blood and the feed of Elixir, given to them when they reach the age of seven. 

It's the single most bad tasting potion made of ,God knows what, magically appear in the realm of the being that needs to be fed - one more sign of finding your destined if you haven't found at the begining of the time. 

That happened to Mingyu and Wonwoo - the ruler of Uranus, where Wonwoo found Mingyu's clothes and his Elixir in his realm. They have been together since then. Joshua called it out as an odd combination, seeing Jupiter and Uranus to mingle like that, but that look of adoration in Mingyu's eyes and a slitted eyes looking out for the Jupiter all the time spoke volumes on how they were meant to be. 

'That's Soonyoung's job....' The Sun said, placing the kid in Jeonghan's lap, who immediately began to meddle with the Venus' satin shirt. 'I'm going to absolutely run away from that place and I reckon the sky is going to turn all lifeless that particular evening' 

Jeonghan heard someone approaching their realm, and he made a solid guess that it was Soonyoung, if Woozi's announced excitement was anything to go by. 

As soon as the Lord of Sky appeared before the door, the toddler jumped out from Jeonghan's embrace and step walked towards Soonyoung, who was holding his hands out for him with a big toothy smile on his face, eyes expanded in pure happiness, as he lifted the little one like a snow carried by air, making little cooing sounds, as he pressed a loud kiss to his forehead. 

'Primals get emotional when they see their off springs getting married' Jeonghan said. 'I feel like that now...' 

'I'm not feeling anything too different from what you feel' Seungcheol said, holding the Venus' hands. 'I feel like I'm the mother, especially' 

'I just want them to be happy' Jeonghan said, watching Soonyoung giving them a small wave of hand, before walking out of the realm with babbling Woozi in his hands- his soggy words some how making sense to his destined. 

'Trust me, they will be'  Seungcheol said. 

 

 

 

Jihoon couldn't fathom out the reason why his mother had bought a freaking dog for him. 

Sure, he loved the four legged creature, all beautiful and cute, but he didn't want a ing bichon running around his room, sniffing everything he has in there. 

His mother throws him a proud look, like she did something her son's going to love, but at the look of his pure glare cutting through her skin, she gives him a sheepish smile, coming up with reasons as to why they needed a new addition to the family. 

'I thought I asked you to date someone' Jihoon said, folding his legs up, so that the animal would stop nipping his socks. 'Not bring me some pet that I have to take care of!' 

The lady rolled her eyes, picking up the snow colored Bichon, petting its head, looking at her son with hard gaze. 

'You should show some compassion to other beings Jihoon, whether you like it or not!' She said, setting the animal down as it ran off to Jihoon,like they have bonded for several years. The young boy looks down at it with scrutinizing eyes as though it has some disease and his mother rolls her eyes at that. 

'I thought you could use some company, instead of watching tv all the time or doing house chores the rest of the time' His mother said in a firm tone, which she rarely uses and it made Jihoon flinch at that. 'You can take care of him for a month and after your Grad school starts, I will hire someone to take care of him' 

'Aren't you spending a little too much on this...this..friend

The little pup barks at that, clawing his way up the sofa to get near to Jihoon, and the teen boy kind of felt bad for the young pup. So, he gradually extended his hand out to pet the pup's forehead, his heart melting at the way it responds to every touch, rubbing its head back on to his small palm with so much affection and gratitude. 

'You are liking him, aren't you?' 

Jihoon didn't respond, instead helped the puppy up by awkwardly holding its torso, the Bichon making swimming movements with its hind legs in air, until it finds it land on the red sofa, jumping twice or so, before prodding Jihoon's thighs, asking if he was ready to accept his body in his lap. 

When no Jihoon made no movement, the puppy climbed over his not so meaty thighs and sniffed his shorts, before slumping its whole body, resting its head and ears falling flat, perking up in missed beats. 

'If he brings any joy to you, then darling...I don't mind spending few bucks' The lady said, placing the adoption documents on the tea table and carrying the bag full of dog food to the kitchen. 

'I'm not going to clean its poop or piss' Jihoon said with his nose scrunched up, mindfully playing with the curled hair of the dog. 

'I see...then you have to live with the smell of poop in air until I come home!' She mildly shouted from the kitchen, not very far away from living room of three bed room apartment. The young boy bit his lips in not to mutter out any ugly retort. 

'What have you named the pup?' Jihoon asks instead, and his mom comes out with feeding bowl full with brown thingy and the dog immediately jumps out from the lap at the sight of it. 

'They said the dog was born in the month of June...' She said, petting the four legged creature that is digging up the food, affectionately. 'So I named him Jun....' 

'Jun?' 

'Yeah...you don't like it?' The lady asked, to which Jihoon shook his head. 

'It has a nice ring to it....he has to respond to it though' He said, glancing at the said dog and as though realizing he was looked upon, the dog raises its head and stares at him, a little too deeply that made Jihoon avert his vision. 

'Trust me, he will...' She said, looking back at the dog. 'Won't you Junnie~' 

The puppy lets out a small bark and Jihoon let out a small chuckle at that, his heart feeling warmer. 

 Gone were the days he used to sink in his self worry, and lack of motivation, finding no will to live. People called it depression, but he know it wasn't that. Just some missed out things he had no idea what it was. It was more like Finding Dory - you don't remember what you miss until you find what it was. 

Jihoon knows he's missing something. 

It comes to him as a flash of visions, here and there, stuck some where, but he needs that one key...one very significant key to unlock it as whole, so he can get whatever that's chasing to be found out. Pretty much confusing him in a good way. 

This looks as nonsensical as thinking that the weather changes according to his mood, but some times you have to let go of your irrational side to see what truth is, or else, you will remain in a place which is not meant for you, or to be simply put, you will be there where you don't belong. 

That day, at the restaurant with Joshua...the feel was something very different. It wasn't exactly sadness...but a wave of nostalgia washing over him, in the evening coldness of winter, orange street lights illuminating the cat like face of that man, which deliberately spelled out the affection over flowing, which made Jihoon too reciprocate that. 

It has no name, nor does he know where it originates, but all in all, he could tell everything was a subtle pointer leading him to a place where he should be. 

'Hey baby look out!' His mother called out to him 'It's rare to see a sunny evening in winter' 

Jihoon jumped out from his cushion to the french windows of his apartment, pushing away the curtains entirely to the sides to see, snow falling onto the cemented floor, accompanied by yellow rays of sun. 

A smile appeared on his face, as his cheeks reddened at his own theories, but something inside him said to look beyond that. 

'You look kind of happy, Ji...' She ends her statement with a tone of interrogation, and he couldn't fish out a decent reason. 

He himself can't tell why he's so happy all of a sudden, and suddenly from some where, a face of an unknown person flashes before his eyes. 

His head mildly throbs at that, which resulted him in clutching his forehead and his mother was quick on her steps as he stood by the window holding on to the curtain real tight. 

'What is it baby?' She asked with concerned voice. 'Come on now, sit....I'll get you a glass of water...' 

Jihoon waves it off, as he closes his eyes once more to take a look at the face of the beautiful stranger, and his breath hitched when smiling face of the man tugged his heart strings in a pleasant way. 

One part of his hair was covering his forehead...

 

Soonyoung

 

Small face full with big smile.....

 

Soonyoung

 

Sun light reflecting one side of his face and the other part reflected by the colour of blue sky....

 

Woozi-ah....

 

Green in the back ground....

SNAP!

He opened his eyes to see patters of purple hexagons cross linking with one another and a flash of white that's accompanied by scream of agony and just like that, darkness embraced him.

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol decided to pull of something that's owned by the Primal's tradition. 

They call it wedding....Marriage...many other names added to the context, but the purpose was same. They branded their relationship in front of thousand nameless face, a certificate to tell who they are and unbounded when they don't want each other. 

Can a signature of yours remove what was there in the heart before or you do that since there's nothing in your heart left to feel for the other? 

There is no marriage when you can't look into your partner's eyes and see your future in there, not just beautiful pair of orbs that you give you butterflies, the hand you hold and the lips you kiss are promises in form or another. No intimacy will be intimate as the words of honesty spoken in the semi darkness of twilight. If you are willing to be part of all those things, look beyond his ugly scars and deep marks...then you win yourself a successful marriage. 

And Soonyoung dare say, Jeonghan and Seungcheol tick all those boxes. 

Sure, they act like this, only because they are meant to be together. Either way it is inevitable that they end up with each other. 

But that's not the point. 

When you want to belong to someone, you mend yourself for that person and he does the same for you. One half of the process being true doesn't guarantee a relationship constructed by finesse act of the fate, rather a controlled cage of staying long together with regret blooming, and maybe, occasional encounters of butterflies in stomach that give you momentary satisfaction. 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are not like that. They mended themselves for each other and Soonyoung's more than happy to participate in the small event organised by Jun - The guard of Nebula and Minghao - the man for Mercury. 

They were more than excited to arrange the whole thing, in Venus and Sun's realm, Mercury using his power to bring white shimmers over the realm rotating in the area, Jun bringing the stars of Nebula as the background and Soonyoung for his part changed the colour of the area to a modern blue, adjusting the wavelength of the sun rays so they appear in that colour. 

Ailee brought a lot of flowers, which became the pairs most awesome gift of the ceremony. The Venus had pressed it to his cheeks and kept fondling and Seungcheol couldn't help but keep smelling them. They were daisies. 

'And this is for you...' 

Soonyoung looked down to see Ailee giving a small rose to Woozi, who thanked her with a smile spilling gratitude. 

He could not believe how fast Woozi's growing up. 

'What is this, Soonsoon?' The Seven year old asked, holding the flower to his face. The flower was light pink in colour and Soonyoung sure does know what it was. 

'Try smelling it, you will love it...' 

Woozi did that, and his child like face bloomed with pleasant astonishment. He smelled it once more and inhaled deeply, his eyes turning to convex curves and nose scrunching up in the most adorable way. 

'What is it called?' 

'It's a flower...' Soonyoung said to Woozi, both currently seated on the white chairs arranged before Jeonghan's realm, thanks to Mingyu's efforts. 'Called as Rose' 

'Rose?' 

'Hmm...it's a famous species among the primals, they just love it so much that they almost use it for every occasion' He said, watching the younger examining it with curious eyes. 

'It stings a little bit though...' Woozi said, showing the thorn covered stalk. 'But I guess it's fine...it's worth it...' 

Soonyoung wanted to talk about how metaphorical-ly this suits with the dynamics of a romantic relationship, but that's for when Woozi turns to a prime age of eighteen, where he will be an young adult to guide himself through ups and downs. Not like Soonyoung would leave him all alone to face it by himself, but Woozi wouldn't be a mere spectator but a co-commander in every aspects of their lives. 

'Yes, it is...' He said, ruffling the young boy's raven hair in affection.'So what gift are you going to give your papa?' 

Woozi went too comfortable with Jeonghan that he began to call him papa, a parental term Primals use and the Venus never looked that grateful and sentimental in his twenty two years of existence. 

The young one asked him to bend down, so that he could secretly tell him what he has in plan for Jeonghan. It's not like anyone's listening to them, but Mingyu's in ear shot distance and he may or may not have the tendency to eavesdrop a little too much. 

'I'm gonna make my star shine bright above them!' 

Woozi looks at him with the most eye blinding smile, brows furrowed up and all, and Soonyoung couldn't help but let out string of praises and pinch his cheeks lightly with his fingers. They are baby soft and that trait alone is refusing to leave the toddler alone. 

'Sure you are going to...' The sky Lord said, helping the boy out from his chair, as Jun called out everyone for the beginning of the ceremony. 

There was no exchange of Vows nor were there any part taking of rings. 

It was simply expressing how they mean to each other and how thankful he is to the creator for having one another. Woozi as he promised, positioned the Sirius star above and between the couple, expressing his wishes for their future together and Seungcheol just had to lift Woozi and say he was the brightest star than the actual star he possess. 

The young boy giggled, melting everyone's heart and Soonyoung couldn't help but wanting to protect his destined and keep him away from all other's eyes. 

He forgot destined people grew possessive of each other, in a good way, of course.