The stalker's stalker

Two sides of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're at the doctor's place.
Sehun is sipping from his glass of wine and makes a face, feeling the liquid burn his throat, then warmness all around his body.
Junmyeon blinks rapidly.

'Want more wine?' , he quickly asks when Sehun finished.

'Thank you, but no.'

Junmyeon's house is big.He's not exactly rich, but still..

'So..About Chanyeol,again.'

'Sooo..', Sehun repeats.

'I have made some researches lately in order to find out more about psychological body language.' , the doctor explains.

As Sehun doesn't do anything but nod, he continues:

'And I have come to the conclusion that Chanyeol is definitely not alright, judging by the fact that it's hard for him to look me in the eyes and ..he kept crossing his arms.That's a sign of fighting something and not wanting to talk about it.And yet he came to me and asked all that.'

Junmyeon takes a good sip from his glass and sits more comfortably.

'There's something contradictory about him.As if a certain part of him wants to reveal itself and the other says no and they basically combine.'

'Now that I think of it , it's scary.' , Junmyeon nods for himself and puts an arm around Sehun's shoulders.

He looks devastated.
Not knowing what's going happening to your best friend is one of the worst things.

'I know it's hard for you, Sehun.'

The other nods, face hidden in the crook of Junmyeon's neck, cuddled up in his protective embrace.

'Maybe you should talk to Minseok tomorrow?'

'I will,yeah.'

'Stay the night.I must be sure you don't do anything stupid.'

So Sehun spends the night at Junmyeon's place, in his warm and huge king-sized bed.
Not knowing that on the next street, in the middle of the night, Chanyeol is knocking at his door.And that he's going to come in uninvited next time.

At some point he's got the impression Chanyeol is screaming his name and bangs at the door and he yelps.
Junmyeon's hand comes to comfort him.

'Shh.. shh..'


(...)
 

'You know what I think?'

'What?'

'These donuts are amazing.'

Sehun nods quietly and takes a bite.
Him and Minseok sat at a special table at the college caffeteria to 'discuss something of a very high importance' , as Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter