Stalker

Two sides of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is walking quietly on the paved road with Junmyeon by his side, wise and calm.Trying to make things out after everything had happened.Only one year and a half passed and yet it seemed so fresh , like it happened two days ago.
The thought that Chanyeol was in another town, only with Minseok to take after him made him anxious, unsafe.But he wasn't having any problem.Chanyeol did.
 

-1 year ago-
 

They met at the college.Sehun and Chanyeol.That pair of friends that seemed completely unbothered by the mean world.Inseparable.And yet Sehun wouldn't know what that could lead to.Being Chanyeol's friend.

Chanyeol was in the college basketball team, one of the most talented and bubbly person he's ever met so far.
A secret studio sat at home, waiting for the giant teen to come and compose songs, to play instruments and record.
That talented guy Sehun admired.
Sehun randomly came into the sports room to see the others playing , at that time a basketball match, a cup of hot coffee in his hand, a book in the other.
The one who made himself noticed and seemed to be the best player was, indeed, Chanyeol.
His speed and manly look, with toned muscles everywhere besides the soft-looking face features, adding the shiny hair falling down his forehead were few things that made Sehun be his fan.

And one day they started talking, Sehun doesn't exactly know their first words.Maybe something about the book?
Because Chanyeol noticed Sehun kept watching whenever a match played and saw that he's into books as well.
And the blondie was handsome so he gave it a try and ever since then they quickly became best friends.
In such a short period of time.Seemed ideal.But too perfect to be true.

The very first day, Sehun will always remember it.
When Chanyeol came to him and offered his huge hand so he could shake it.
And introduced himself without any kind of awkwardness.
Still dressed up in the basketball player outfit, sunlight coming from behind him, the giant put a shad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter