Madness

Two sides of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 week later-

The phone kept ringing.Then buzzing, after Sehun's put it on silent.He just wanted to be left alone and keep his phone at a considerable distance.
Apparently there was someone insisting with the phonecalls.
Chanyeol.

'What even?' , Sehun rolled his eyes.

At some point he put the phone under the pillow as he was doing stuff around the house, but that didn't work that well either so he wanted to throw it out the window.
But then how would he talk to Junmyeon or Minseok or someone else?
The phone was still ringing, Chanyeol's name being too stubborn to disappear from the screen.

'Yes, stop calling me because I'm a bit busy.'

'Sehun...' said the voice at the phone. 'Are you mad at me?'

He could always tell when Sehun wasn't in the mood for something or sad or whatever.

'Of course I am , how could you say you don't know anyone called Sehun then call me after some time to ask if I'm actually pissed off?'

A moment of silence during which only Chanyeol's breathing could be heard.
Sehun made a grimace because he keeps making him wait.

'I...Did I say that?'

'Yes you did.And I thought you replaced me with some other friend.'

Sehun tried not to pout.

'I have no idea what we're talking about , actually.When did this happen?'

'Are you ... serious.'

'I swear I have no idea.' , Chanyeol assured him and seemed to mean it.

'Chanyeol, I met you 1 week ago and you were starring at a magazine or something.I wanted to ask if you are fine but then how can I ask someone who doesn't know me if they're fine??'

'I'm sorry... I'm.. Believe me but I can't remember much from what I did that day.Like I slept all the time and.. and..'

'It's fine now .. uuh-'

Sehun stopped himself from saying that he actually met Minseok and talked about symptoms.Chanyeol wasn't fine and that was that.

'Can we walk around together again?Next week?I didn't mean to upset you, Sehun.' , Chanyeol says, waking Sehun up from his thoughts.

'Yeah.Sure, we can.'


(...)


'Junmyeon can you stop using the binoculars too?I know Minseok borrowed you a pair too but Chanyeol already feels followed an--'

Sehun was right now glaring through his window, talking at the phone again, to make sure Junmyeon isn't by any chance at his window as well to prove him wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter