Fin

Two sides of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The studio room.His best friend's room.
Sehun let his fingers trail over the large desk, Chanyeol's headphones, chair and stack of papers.
He'll miss this place, especially Chanyeol.
Sehun was preparing himself to say it at the right moment.
First he had to find Chanyeol.And what exactly he's been doing because it must have been terrible, agony.
To not remember where you've been in a certain day, as if someone else was controlling your body from the distance.

And there it was.A recent paper.Specifically, a letter.
A spark appeared in Sehun's eyes.As he kept reading, Sehun felt more and more terrified and worried for his friend.
It was unbelievable.

May I know who are you and why you keep finding the place I've hidden my pencils?

Another one said:

Met a guy today who told me he's Sehun.Do you know who that is?

I do, leave him alone.

But..I am you.

No.

Stop denying it.

Sehun felt like he couldn't read anymore.

Leave Sehun and I alone.

The text was harder to read as Sehun's hands became shaky.

Aren't we the same person after all? :)

The letters fell on the shiny floor and Sehun followed, dropping down on his knees.
It was too much.Chanyeol's been writing letters to his other self when he noticed strange things happened such as objects changing place.
He wrote letters to his other self.Thinking it was someone else at first.
They didn't continue after the smiley face.It was the last paper.
And Sehun hoped from all his being that Chanyeol was fine and didn't ....
Was he or Chanyeol in danger?What if the 'other one' would hurt Sehun?Physically.
No.Chanyeol wouldn't hurt him , not even if he wanted to.Not after the time they've spent together, after all the shared smiles and jokes and ..
There was hope that he could still be there, somewhere, but alive.Sehun grabbed the phone and managed to call Junmyeon first.The one who was protecting him like a father.

'J-Junmyeon?'

'Yes, Sehun.Are you alright?Your voice sounds weird.'

'I'm scared.', Sehun whispered.

'Where are you?'

Junmyeon was already going to his car to reach him.

'At Chanyeol's place.And I think I've found something.'

 

(...)


The doctor sighed heavily and rubbed the back of his head, not knowing how to react once again.Just like the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter