THE BATTLE FOR THE THRONE

Vanilla Bean and Strawberry Oil

EARLY UPDATE XD 

ENJOY GUYS 

The Wolves of the Woollim Academy have hunkered down. A demon has conjured a powerful storm, and we’re all waiting for the tempest to hit. Our instructors have taught us that destruction always brings opportunity. Fortunes were made in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Careers were built on the wreckage of the World Trade Center. And now the Wolves are watching the skies and scheming.

If the academy’s current order collapses, every one of the twelve best students intends to survive—and emerge from the rubble on top.

In the past four days, the Wolves have talked about nothing but Sunggyu. And Sunggyu talks to everyone but us.

Whenever I see him, he’s always chatting with someone new. Androids in the lunchroom. Ghosts between classes. Sunggyu refuses to respect the boundaries between the academy’s three groups. But every time I try to speak to him, he bolts before I get close.

My injured leg is slowly healing, but I’m still not quick enough to catch him. All I can do is watch from a distance as he flouts every unwritten rule. The other students from his Incubation Group are almost as bold. They don’t seem to understand that their lives are at stake. Dongwoo’s already flunking all six of his classes—but he’s still as chipper as the day we met. Flora, like countless pretty newbies before her, has had the misfortune to catch Isaac’s eye.

Yesterday, she responded to his crude advances with a swift, perfectly aimed kick to the groin. Daeun and Yoon were on the scene within seconds. The three newbies never uttered a word, but the warning they delivered was loud and clear. If Isaac messed with one of them, he’d have to answer to the rest.

Jungyeop knew that something strange was going on in the Suites. Whatever happened down there is now happening here. No one taught Sunggyu’s Incubation Group how to behave once they got upstairs. Jungyeop must be watching, but so far he’s done nothing. I haven’t seen him, and I don’t think Seungyeon has either. No orders have been issued, but the Wolves are predicting a bloodbath on rankings day.

The big question is what’s going to happen to our resident 'demon'. Sunggyu brought this chaos upon the academy. But there’s no longer any doubt of his gifts. He possesses the mind of a brilliant criminal, and he’s risen to first place in five of his classes. Seungyeon claims Tablo let Sunggyu take the lead in the three courses they share.

I’m not so sure.

Sunggyu’s given me a real run for my money in Hidden Treasures. Between the two of us, we’ve made hypothetical billions on freshwater, rain forest lumber, and arctic oil. I never expected to find myself in competition with a boy who used to leave a receipt whenever he shoplifted a can of soup. But I suppose I don’t know much about Sunggyu. In fact, it’s possible that I never really knew him at all.

Every evening in the Wolves’ Den, Tablo feeds the pack a slab of fresh gossip. Some of the rumors beggar belief. Tablo claims Sunggyu was trained as a sniper and once worked as a doctor on an organ farm. But a few of his other rumors are harder to ignore. He says he’s the son of a man who ran a detention center during the Bosnian War—a man whose crimes against humanity would put those of the most accomplished Woollim alumni to shame. There might be some truth to that tale.

The academy’s profile said Sunggyu grew up in Bosnia and then moved to Korea. He’s the right age to have been born during the bloody Yugoslav Wars over there. And Jungyeop seems to believe that he’s the son of a war criminal. So maybe Tablo is right about Sunggyu’s father. But I have a hunch he’s has been pulling the rest of his “research” right out of his .

I’ll give credit where it’s due, though. Tablo has certainly been handling this whole affair with remarkable skill. Seungyeon knows he’s making a play for the Dux title. But that doesn’t keep her from listening to his stories with as much interest as the rest of us.

The “demon” has become a serious threat. Seungyeon shouldn’t have told the Wolves about my history with Sunggyu. It made her look desperate—and Sunggyu seem more fascinating. And now that Tablo’s gone rogue, everyone can see that Seungyeon in trouble. She’s been Jungyeop’s favorite girl for two full years, but he hasn’t stepped in to support her this time. No one knows what happens when a Dux falls from grace. No one but Seungyeon and me. We’re the only ones who’ve had a glimpse of the headmaster’s morgue.

The stress is starting to show. Seungyeon hair has lost its luster and her once porcelain skin looks chalky. The serene facade has crumbled. She barks, snaps, and growls like a rabid animal. I know exactly how she feels. And I know just how dangerous she can be. When the time comes, she’ll go straight for Sunggyu’s jugular. But no blood can be shed before the month-long Immunity Phase is over. There are still three weeks until ranking day. I’m just hoping that’s enough time for my arm and leg to heal properly.

Right now, I don’t have the strength to save anyone.

• • •

It’s lunchtime, and I’m enduring another post-coma checkup. The doctor has already lectured me for refusing to wear my arm sling and forbidden me to participate in Brazilian Jujitsu. As if I’m crazy enough to take the mat with only two of my limbs fully functional.

Now he’s demonstrating a series of rehab exercises. Each one is more excruciating than the last. It’s pretty clear that I’m still in terrible shape. And I find it a bit troubling that the man in charge of fixing me seems to get his jollies from watching me suffer. The appointment was only supposed to last thirty minutes, but he’s kept me here for two hours—straight through lunch and fourth period. When a nurse tells him he’s wanted in the lab, I almost shed tears of relief.

I limp to the elevator and press the button for the ninth floor. Fifth period is ten minutes away. I thought I’d be free before lunch finished, and I left my 'Let Them Eat Cake' homework upstairs in the Wolves’ Den. There are fat people out there just waiting to be exploited, and I wouldn’t want to let them down, so I hobble as quickly as possible up the stairs to the tower.

 Halfway to the top, I hear someone behind me. I assume it’s my darling Seungyeon, so I don’t bother looking back. I won’t give her the satisfaction of seeing the pain on my face.

“Flick!” When I finally turn around, I find Sungyeol slinking up the stairs. He’s wearing tight black pants and a formfitting black sweater. His close-cropped hair and flats complete a look that’s burglar chic.

“Skipping class or practicing for your next jewel heist?” I ask, wiping my forehead with the sleeve of my shirt.

“Why weren’t you at lunch today?” Sungyeol demands tersely.

I don’t know why I answer. “Doctor’s appointment.”

“Did you tell Seungyeon about it?”

I almost advise Sungyeol to mind his own business, but I’m curious to find out why he’s gone all out of character. “I doubt I mentioned it, but Seungyeon has other sources. Why?”

“She and Isaac were up here in the lounge during lunch. Together.” The significance of the last word is crystal clear. “I heard them.”

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” I ask with a laugh.

Sungyeol opens his ever-present notebook and scribbles a message onto a blank sheet. ‘It was payment.’

I grab the pen. ‘Play along.’

“So you’re looking for a way to get in good with the Dux?” I announce for the listening devices. “Well, if Seungyeon’s getting some on the side, I’m happy to have a little too.” I grab Sungyeol by the arm and lead him out to the roof. Warm air washes over us. Nine stories below, the trees in City Hall Park are blooming, and I catch the faint scent of their fragrance on the breeze. But it’s hard to revel in the glories of spring when the skyscrapers of Gangnam’s financial district are looming over us like an army.

“Wow,” Sungyeol says as he marvels at the view. “Does everyone in the top twelve know about this?”

“No. Just me and Seungyeon. This is the only part of the academy that isn’t bugged.”

“And who told you that?” he asks with one eyebrow arched. Then he wraps himself around me and whispers in my ear. “You’re more trusting than I am. Make it look like you’re getting some, and I’ll talk.”

I push him back against the brick wall of the tower and take his head in my hands. Anyone watching would think we were kissing. “You said Seungyeon was paying for something,” I say, keeping my voice low. “What does she want Isaac to do?”

“She wants him to take out your boy. They’re going to kill Alepo.”

I don’t even ask how Sungyeol knew that I’d give a damn. “Where? When?”

“Today. After sixth period. Isaac has kickboxing with Alepo. They’re going to ambush him in the gym.”

My vision wavers in panic. “They can’t! The Immunity Phase isn’t over!”

“Shhh.” Sungyeol shakes his head. “You think that matters to Seungyeon? Tablo’s convinced her she can’t wait any longer.”

“Yeah, lizard boy’s going for the gold. Which makes me wonder—what’s your angle, Sungyeol? Last I checked, you hated my guts because you thought I would do something like this.” I lean a bit forward as if kissing deeper to emphasize my point. “Why are you so happy to help me all of a sudden?”

Sungyeol leans to one side. His eyes take another tour of the roof before they return to meet mine. His voice is so quiet that I have to read his lips.

“Remember that catwalk in the Incubation Suites? How you could tell when someone was watching? Well, once you got locked up, no one was all that interested in spying on the rest of us. Key didn’t talk, and Alex was psycho. But Sungjong and I got to be friends. For some reason, he thought you were a good guy. I figured he just had a crush. Then Sungjong ended up dead, and I started hoping he’d been right about you. The day it all happened, I tried to tell you that he hadn’t jumped. But Seungyeon butted in, and it freaked me out. I got to thinking that she might have had something to do with his death. Her and that freak Jungyeop. The guy thinks he knows everything. He doesn’t know .”

“What do you mean?”

Sungyeol looks down at his hands. The flashy accessories and diamond rings may be gone, but I bet he remembers exactly what it feels like to handle a gun. “Jungyeop told you guys that I killed my uncle so I could take over his drug business. Truth is, I was trying to put the bastard out of business. He had my little cousin selling the stuff at her grade school. You ever seen a twelve-year-old on crack?”

“No,” I admit.

“Lucky you.”

The bell rings in the classrooms downstairs. It feels like a buzzer on a quiz show. The time has come for my final answer. If I make the right choice, Sunggyu gets another day at the Woollim Academy. If I fail, his corpse ends up in Jungyeop’s collection. I have no reason to trust Sungyeol. But then again, I’ve never heard another Wolf laugh like he did on our first day in the Suites.

“You really want to help?” I whisper.

“I’ve got fifth period with Alepo,” Sungyeol says. “I can warn him. I just wanted to check with you first.”

“Don’t just warn him. Tell him to skip kickboxing. Seungyeon may look like Little Bo Peep, but she’s as vicious as any other trained fighter – she's beaten several people at once - even guys several times her size. She’s the one who cut Alex’s head off. And before she got to the academy, she was locked up in an insane asylum for killing eight men.”

“Excuse me?”

“The cops knew it was her because she bit all the bodies.”

“Damn.” Sungyeol whistles softly. “I better get my down to class.” He hurries out, and I collapse onto a chair in the Wolves’ Den.

I couldn’t make it downstairs right now if I tried. My head’s throbbing. My arm and leg feel like they’re about to drop off. I should never have underestimated Seungyeon. She knows if she kills Sunggyu now, there’s no way I can retaliate immediately. Especially if Seungyeon keeps “paying” Isaac to be her bodyguard. But there’s one thing no one anticipated.

Now I have an ally too. And Sungyeol is strong. He’s one of the best, and he’s on my side. I don’t know why the thought gives me such hope. My last ally ended up donating his organs to Jungyeop’s research after I tried saving him. Maybe Sungyeol is playing me. But if he isn’t, Jungyeop has made a rare mistake.

He’s let a mole burrow into the Wolves’ Den.

• • •

I’m outside Sunggyu and Sungyeol’s classroom when the bell announces the end of fifth period. Sunggyu sails through the door.

“I’ve got it under control,” he says in a singsong manner as he passes by.

Sungyeol is right behind him. “It’s not under control,” he whispers. “Alepo’s just as crazy as Seungyeon. He’s stirring up some serious trouble.”

“What happened?”

“When I told him what Seungyeon has planned, he stood up and invited everyone in the class to come to the gym at the end of sixth period. He asked them all to wait outside. He’s going to whistle when there’s something to see.”

“You’re f—ing kidding me! Does he really think they’ll keep Seungyeon from ripping him apart?” This is exactly what I worried would happen. Sunggyu can pretend to be a bad guy. He can be the top student in all of his classes. But this is real. The kids he invited all know that. They’re not going to get in the way.

Sungyeol shrugs helplessly. “What do you think we should we do?”

“You’ve done enough already,” I tell him. “You better stay off Seungyeon’s radar if you ever want to get out of here alive. Let me handle this now.”

“Are you sure you can save Alepo on your own?” Sungyeol asks.

“No,” I admit. 

• • •

Sixth period ends, and I slip inside the gym. It’s empty. The kickboxing-class students have all disappeared into the locker rooms. I hobble toward the one marked MEN. There are two boys in their underwear and one wearing nothing at all. The moment I walk in and motion with my head, they drop everything and leave. The Dux can do anything he wants to.

Sunggyu is sitting on a bench like he’s waiting for the subway to arrive. He hasn’t changed out of his sweats.

“You’ve got to get out of here!”

He turns to me. It’s the first time Sunggyu has really looked at me since the fight in the Incubation Suites. I can tell he knows what I’ve done since I got here. And he’s livid.

“You want me to run?” he asks politely. “Is there somewhere you’d like me to go?”

“Goddamn it, listen for once! I know you’re pissed off at me, but I’m trying to help you! You can’t win against Seungyeon!”

“Why?” Those irresistible eyes dare me to answer.

“Because she’ll do whatever it takes to win, Sunggyu. You won’t. She’ll kill you. People die in this place! You might have some experience in fighting and dodging, but she’s a killer, Gyu.” I try to use the pet name to appeal to him. Though Sunggyu might be a guy, she’s crazy and has no conscience that holds her back from maiming and murdering. And being male didn’t stop Seungyeon from killing those men. Or ripping Ivan’s head off.

The more frustrated I get, the calmer Sunggyu seems. “You think I haven’t figured that out?”

“I watched you in the Suites. You wouldn’t even fight Tony! Judo won’t do you any good. Seungyeon will be waiting for you to make a mistake. Then she’ll go in for the kill.”

“Do you know how I learned judo?” Sunggyu asks.

“What? We don’t have time—”

“I learned it from a UN peacekeeper who was stationed at a refugee camp in Bosnia. Judo helped me get out of there in one piece, so it should serve me fine while I’m here.”

“Seungyeon is Dux for a reason. . . .”

“That’s right. She’s Dux because you’re all scared of her. I’m not. And if you think I don’t know how to win, then you don’t know me at all.” Sunggyu stands and strides toward the locker room exit. The three other boys have vanished. I’m limping after him as fast as I can. The door swings open, and I see someone grab him.

When I burst into the gym, I find Seungyeon, Isaac, and Sunggyu. Isaac is hovering dangerously over Sunggyu’s lithe body, and has one of his thin arms twisted behind his back. The scene is reflected four times on the room’s mirrored walls. Even if I had time to study every angle, I don’t think I could come up with any suitable plan of attack. Isaac’s a Terminator with a drawl. He may be sporting his usual -eating grin, but I know his brain has already made a map of my weaknesses.

I consider targeting Seungyeon instead. The Queen of the Wolves hasn’t even bothered to dress for a fight. But I’m not sure my battered body would last one round with an experienced assassin—even if she is wearing a dress and high heels.

“Isn’t this adorable?” Seungyeon cries out as if a puppy just bounded into the room. “It’s Flick the gimp to the rescue!”

“Want me to toss him in one of the lockers?” Isaac drawls.

“No,” Seungyeon says. “If he promises to be a good boy, he might as well stay and watch.”

The gym doors burst open. “Let the boy go, Isaac!” Great. Sungyeol has just blown his cover.

Isaac chuckles and Seungyeon rolls her eyes. “I told Jungyeop he didn’t belong in the top twelve. Just give me a second to deal with him.”

“Don’t bother,” Sunggyu says calmly. “I didn’t call for backup. I don’t want any help.”

“Sunggy–Alepo, you can’t!” I try once more.

“I’m serious.” And he is. No doubt about it. He isn’t even struggling to break Isaac’s grip. “Stay out of this.”

Sunggyu offers his free hand to Seungyeon as though he’s eager to make a new friend. “Hi there. I’m Sunggyu.” Seungyeon ignores the hand, and Sunggyu lets it drop.

“What happened to Alepo?”

“I gave it a shot. Never felt right. So I went back to my old name. You’re Seungyeon.”

“I’m the Dux.”

“One of them,” Sunggyu points out. “So you want to talk to me?”

“We’re going to do a lot more than talk,” Seungyeon informs him.

“Oh, good! I hope you don’t mind: I invited a few friends.” Sunggyu whistles, and a throng of Androids and Ghosts streams in from the hall. I’m almost embarrassed for him.

“You have no idea how things work around here, do you?” The contempt on Seungyeon face makes her look nauseous. “Your little friends are a bunch of losers.”

“Losers?” Sunggyu’s brow furrows. “I’m confused, Seungyeon. If they’re losers and you’re their leader, what does that make you? Queen of the Losers?”

“You’re almost as funny as Flick,” Seungyeon snips. “It doesn’t matter what you call them. They’re not going to help you.”

“I certainly hope not,” Sunggyu replies. “I made it pretty clear that this is my battle, not theirs. I heard you’d scheduled a showdown, and I figured the other students might find it entertaining. But it looks like you’re planning to send everyone home disappointed. That’s a cute little outfit you have on, but I thought this was going to be a fight, not a fashion show.”

“The Dux doesn’t get her hands dirty,” Seungyeon explains. “But don’t worry. Everyone but you is going to have a great time. Especially Isaac.”

“Oh, I get it!” Sunggyu exclaims, as if it all suddenly makes sense to him. “You’re going to have Isaac kill me! Well, I guess every school has its own rules—but isn’t the Dux expected to fight her own battles? I mean, you’re supposed to be the most powerful student here, right? Shouldn’t you be able to win without anyone’s help? It really doesn’t say much for the Woollim Academy if its Dux trades for favors because she’s too scared to fight for herself.”

Sunggyu tilts his head back and gives Isaac an upside-down wink. “I’m right, aren’t I? You’re only here because Seungyeon’s been screwing you.” I’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to jump in. I wouldn’t last long, but it might give Sunggyu enough time to escape. Then there’s a snicker somewhere in the crowd. And that single snicker lights a fuse. I can hear the flame crackling as it slowly winds its way toward a powder keg big enough to blow a hole in the school. I’m starting to think that Sunggyu might actually know what he’s doing.

“Let him go, Isaac,” Seungyeon demands as she kicks off her heels. “Keep the others back. I’ll take over from here.” Sunggyu just scored a minor victory, but I hope he hasn’t misjudged his opponent. He doesn’t know that he’s facing a girl who killed a gorilla and sliced off his head. He’ll need more than wisecracks to win this battle.

“Tell me when you’re ready to make a move,” Sungyeol whispers to me and I nod back.

“That’s much better,” Sunggyu says. “But I’m afraid I can’t fight you, Seungyeon.”

“Not yet,” I tell Sungyeol. The fuse remains lit, and its spark is still crawling toward the powder keg.

“You don’t have a choice,” Seungyeon snarls at Sunggyu.

“I honestly wish I could kick your fancy little , but you’re not what I’d call a worthy opponent.”

Seungyeon attacks. Her nails scrape four red grooves in Sunggyu’s neck before he catches Seungyeon’s arm and flips the girl over his shoulder. The Woollim Academy’s picture-perfect leader lands in a sloppy pile on the mat. The image is now stored in every spectator’s mind.

No matter what happens, it can never be deleted.

The fight isn’t over. At this point, there’s no telling who the winner will be. But before that flip, I don’t think there was a kid in the room who believed Sunggyu stood a chance. The other students arrived wearing the blank expressions I saw on their faces the day Sungjong died. They know how the Woollim system works—and they know better than to expect any surprises. Here at the academy, the strong rise to the top and the weak fall to the bottom. And the Dux title is only given to the strongest of all. So they were expecting to watch Seungyeon win.

That flip told them things might be different this time.

“You know this school is pretty f—ed up,” Sunggyu tells the mesmerized crowd while Seungyeon struggles to rise. Sunggyu hasn’t even broken a sweat. “Didn’t you guys ever talk to each other before I got here? I couldn’t find a single person who knows exactly what’s going on.” He motions to the entire crowd to emphasize his point.

“The most any of you could give me was a clue or two. So I spent the past week putting all the pieces together. And one thing is clear. This poor girl has no business being Dux. Did you sleep with Jungyeop in exchange for the title, Seunggie?”

Seungyeon is back on her feet—just in time for the accusation to hit her with more force than a right hook. “I earned it!”

Sunggyu scratches his chin as if pondering a riddle. “But that doesn’t make any sense. You’d have to be the best of the best to earn the title, and I’ve heard you’re a little unhinged. Jungyeop found you in a loony bin, didn’t he?”

Seungyeon wheels around and glares at me. “You told him!”

“So it’s true?” Sunggyu’s voice is dripping with pity. “You’ve been hiding the secret all this time? While the rest of us have had our dirty laundry dragged out for public inspection? Oh, Seungyeon. Don’t you know that mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of?”

“I’m not insane!” Seungyeon shriek only proves Sunggyu’s point.

“I feel so sorry for you.” Sunggyu turns his back on the girl and addresses the crowd. “Is this the kind of person you want as your leader? Someone who was probably painting the walls with her own poo back at the funny farm?” Seungyeon lunges at Sunggyu from behind. This time she ends up flat on her back with a hunk of Sunggyu’s hair in her hand. Her dress has flown up over her head, exposing a pair of pink . A female Android starts to giggle, and the laughter spreads through the crowd.

The fuse finally detonates the powder keg and the whole school rocks with the explosion.

“Look at her! She’s pathetic!” Sunggyu shouts. “This is your Dux? The one who just called you all losers? Has she earned your allegiance? Does she deserve your respect?”

“Isaac!” squeals Seungyeon.

“Yes, Isaac.” Sunggyu holds up a single finger, and the laughter in the room dies down. Flames flicker in his eyes, and his black curls seem to writhe like serpents in the imaginary wind. He’s no longer a schoolboy. He’s a god. “I think it’s time for you to make a choice.”

Everyone sees Isaac step back—away from Seungyeon and into the crowd. “I’d take that as a vote of no confidence. Wouldn’t you?” Sunggyu inquires, staring down at the girl on the floor. Seungyeon doesn’t answer. She can’t seem to catch her breath. Sunggyu turns back to the crowd. “You gave her power. You can take it away. It’s your choice. What do you say?”

“Take it away,” says an Android.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Sunggyu asks. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“Take it away!” shouts another. The rest join in, and the chant grows until Sunggyu raises his hand.

“I guess everyone agrees that the Dux needs some time off. So if there aren’t any objections, I’ll assume her duties starting today. Are there any objections?” No one speaks up. “Isaac? How about you?”

“Nope,” Isaac says, slipping over to the winning side. “You’ve got my vote.”

Sunggyu gives him an smile. “Then I am honored to accept the position. I know I’m new to this school, so I’m going to let my co-Dux keep his title for now. Isaac, why don’t you help Seungyeon back to her room? The poor little creature looks like she’s about to have a seizure.” Isaac plucks Seungyeon off the floor. She’s limp in his arms. There’s not a bruise on her body, yet her defeat is complete. And a comeback would be out of the question.

She’s is nothing more than a joke now.

“Sungyeol, would you mind showing everyone to the door?” Sunggyu asks.

“Not at all,” Sungyeol replies like he’s been Sunggyu’s loyal lieutenant all along. “Okay, guys! Show’s over!” There’s no need to shepherd the Androids and Ghosts through the gym door. They’re all rushing out to spread the news.

I’m the only one left behind. The door closes, and Sunggyu fixes his piercing black eyes on me, like a tiger glancing up from a kill. I want to rush to him and grab hold of him and tell him how goddamned relieved I am.

That he’s alive. That he’ll finally look at me. But it feels too dangerous to approach him right now. One sudden movement might break the spell.

“How did you know you could beat her?”

“She was Queen of the Losers,” Sunggyu says. “She shouldn’t have forgotten who gave her the crown.”

“How did you know they’d just hand it to you?”

“I can see how this place really works,” Sunggyu replies. “And in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed girl gets to be queen.” He takes my hand and leads me through the locker room to the shower stalls. He turns on the hot water in four of them, waits until the room is fogged with steam, and then pulls me into the fifth stall.

“Sunggyu . . .”

“Shut up,” he says as he s my shirt. “I didn’t bring you here for a heart-to-heart. How do I get this thing off without hurting you?”

“Why are you here?” I say while Sunggyu peels the clothes off my body.

“Because you never said goodbye.”

AN: ANNNNNNNDDDD THAT’S IT GUYSSSS XD

I just love dragging out drama – It just makes it more satisfying when I finally BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER XDXDXDXD

Anyways, now that our favorite power couple is officially reunited again, now its time for everything else!

I sort of wanted to change this up and maybe have Sunggyu actually hate Woohyun for a while… but I thought I tortured you guys long enough 😊

Though, I would appreciate if you guys would tell me in the comments if you guys enjoyed this ‘reunion’ as much as I did~

(Thank you guys for all the messages and comments, It really helps me want to update and give more chapters to you guys) 

See you guys next time!