Hide!

Hydrangeas
Please log in to read the full chapter

I found myself staring at the card Wonwoo handed to me. I was bewildered and excited but mostly curious as to why he would give me this. It's not like I needed business with a Librarian. I didn't even go anywhere near the public library. Heck I didn't even speak a single word to that man. So why? At a desperate attempt to distract myself from my thoughts I figured I should browse the Internet since there's always something interesting going on there. So I went to my room and turned my laptop on. After 30 minutes of trying to distract myself by watching adorable cat videos and those videos entitled satisfying something, my mind still managed to find its way back to my former thoughts. As I looked at the lower right portion of the screen of my laptop, I saw that it was just eight in the evening, which I considered to be still early, I decided to log into my e-mail account. I was going to shoot Jisoo a message since I promised to tell him what happened while he was out. And after a revisions of how I would say what I wanted to say I finally sent the email.

 

To: [email protected]

10:03 PM (0 minutes ago)

Subject: Coffee Shop

Hey. So I guess you wanted to know what happened erlier, right? Everything's okay. He didn't do anything wrong. I was just kind of suprised? I was already out of my mind when I couldn't find you but then he suddenly started talking to me. He sort of jumped to the conclusion that I was mute because I didn't speak. Then he started doing all these gestures with his arms. I think it was called... I know it was language something. Never mind. The point is that he alredy apologized. We're okay. Don't worry about it. :)

 

Right after I hit enter I suddenly felt a headache coming on. I decided it was time to shut my laptop down, so I folded it and put it on top of my dresser. I went out of my room and sped down the hall into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water to at least relieve myself of the pain even for just a little bit. As I was drinking I noticed the clock in the corner of my eyes and I was surprised at how late it already was. I just spent three hours trying to compose that message. As soon as I emptied the glass I put it down and ran my way to the bathroom so I could wash myself then hit the sack.

 

THE NEXT DAY

The moment I set foot inside the coffee shop, I was suddenly wrapped in the arms of a man named Jisoo.

"Gyuu!!! Thank you for telling me what happened. I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't know that it would take me that long to come back. It was just that one thing happened and then lead to a

Please log in to read the full chapter