-5-

Who won?

Can you help me?

With? 

Get rid of this boredom

The almighty Cha Hakyeon feel bored?

I got no reply. 

Cafe next to your agency in 20 mins. 

:) thx

 

Hakyeon Oppa was already there sitting near the window with his earphone plugged in yet I saw no cup on his table. I went to the counter to order drinks for us. I watched him while waiting for my order. He without doubt was very handsome. He always had that charisma when he was being serious yet he was completely different person when he was the usual himself which was cheerful and talkative. I loved both of his character. But it had been always the love of a brother. 

 

“A cappuccino for the handsome Cha Hakyeon-ssi.” I gave him his usual order of coffee. 

 

He pulled out his earphone and mumbled a thanks to me. 

 

“What can I help you with, Oppa?” 

 

He looked at me for quite some times before started talking. “I was practicing and choreographing for our next performance. But I was stuck.” 

 

I nodded. “Something is bothering you?” 

 

He looked at me, again, and nodded. “I guess I couldn’t hide anything from you, huh?” 

 

I smiled. “Ottokaji? I am the best dongsaeng you could ask for.” 

 

He smiled too. 

 

“Oppa is always good on reading people, I learned that from you. I want to know when Oppa is needing someone to count on without having to wait for Oppa to say it out loud. I know sometimes man thinks image is more important.” 

 

“I taught you well, then?” 

 

I shook my head. “It only works for you. I still can’t read the other members. Especially Hyuk.” And I took a sip on my latte. 

 

“My girl dongsaeng is in love with my boy dongsaeng, isn’t it?” 

 

With that, I coughed on my latte. “Oppa you know?”

 

He smiled and nodded. “We’ve been hanging out for two years now, Hyuna-ah. And just like you said, I’m good at reading people, aren’t I?” 

 

I blushed and loss of words. “I’m sorry, Oppa.” I said without looking at him. I knew he would be sad about this. 

 

“Look at me, Hyuna-ah.” I raised my head and looked at him smiling. “I’ve known this long enough,” 

 

“But Oppa you-” 

 

“Yeah, I couldn’t stop my own feeling. And I’ve been giving you a hard time haven’t I?” 

 

This was the thing I dreaded to face. I shook my head. “Not really. I’m glad to be your crush. I’m very sorry my feeling is not the same as yours.” 

 

“You have nothing to be sorry about, Hyuna-ah. You can’t force your feeling and neither can I. That’s why I can’t stop my feeling even though I’ve tried. But seeing you being disturbed is the hardest thing for me, Hyuna-ah.” He reached out for one of my hands. “I thought I can hide my feeling from you, or at least make you indifferent when you realize it. But it turned out that it only giving you a hard time. And this has been bothering me since I know that you knew. I’m sorry, Hyuna-ah.” 

 

Now you’ve hurt your Oppa, Hyuna-ah. What a great job you’ve done. I didn’t even realize my tears had betrayed me until Hakyeon reached out to wipe them away. 

 

“Please don’t cry and don’t blame yourself. You are the victim here.” 

 

He moved his chair next to me and had me in his embrace. 

 

“Oppa is sorry, dongsaeng-ah. Please don’t cry. Oppa is strong enough to face this reality. I’m sad, yes, but it won’t be long. I promise you.” He tried to comfort me. “It’s okay. Please don’t blame yourself.” 

 

It took some times for me to calm down. “I’m sorry for ruining your shirt.” 

 

He shook his head and patted my head. “It’s okay. Thank you for listening to me. But Hyuna-ah, please don’t avoid me this time. You’re still my dongsaeng. I wish I am still your Oppa.” 

 

I laughed awkwardly. “I think I’m used to your nagging to the extent my life will be boring without it.”