-1-

Who won?

The perk of being a friend of a boy band member was to have the chances to hang out with the other members. It was a good thing especially when the boy band was your favourite artist. Like right now, me the ordinary Jung Hyuna was hanging out with VIXX in their dorm. All the members did not have any schedule so right now they were just resting or doing something they like. My best friend, the evil Maknae Hyuk, called and asked me to come over, yet he was having a consultation session with his hyungs, Taekwoon and Wonshik, regarding composing. The VIXX leader, Hakyeon, was spending his “Me Time” alone in the bedroom. While Hongbin and Jaehwan were playing games on their computer. I was interested in the composing session and joined them but until I felt bored as they were too serious. I got up from my seat and wandered around the dorm.

 

I knocked on the door of Hakyeon’s room. This would be my last choice to hang out, only if he let me.

 

“Come in,” I heard the answer from inside.

 

“Am I disturbing you?” I asked Hakyeon, not wanting to disturb the leader’s Me time.

 

He smiled and patted his side on the bed signalling me to sit next to him. I obeyed. “Hyuk ignore you again?”

 

I smiled half-heartedly. “What are you reading?”

 

“This? You won’t understand this. It’s an adult thing.”

 

“Hey! I’m an adult too!”

 

“You’re still a baby to me, lil lady.”

 

Nonetheless, he told me about the book. A psychology book had been his favorite and he started to make me a fan of it too. I always loved his smile when he was talking about books. That smile that reached both of his eyes showed that he enjoyed what he was doing. And he deserved that. After all those works and responsibilities he had to do, he deserved his own time to do what he loved.

 

Then, I spent the rest of the day with Hakyeon until Hyuk called us for dinner. Having dinner with the boys would always be crazy. Their banter was never ending. While they were bantering, I felt a nudge on my left, where Taekwoon sat. I looked at him.

 

“Want to listen to my new composed song?” he asked quietly.

 

“Can I ?” I asked a bit too excitedly.

 

He smiled his genuine smile. “Of course.”

 

Therefore, after dinner had finished, I walked with Taekwoon to his studio. It was not a long walk, but it was a very comfortable walk. Taekwoon always had this safe feeling around him and I pretty much loved it. Once we had arrived at his studio, he wasted no time and started to prepare for showing his masterpiece. His songs were always a bit depressed or sad ballad song. Nevertheless, I loved them. I guessed we had the same preference of songs.

 

“It is amazing, Taekwoon Oppa.” I praised. “What’s it about?”

 

“What do you think?” He asked back.

 

“Hm, the song sounds frustrated. Feels like things left unspoken.”

 

“I like it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Unspoken. The title is ‘Unspoken’.”

 

“Okay,” I replied unsurely. It sounded so depressing.