-4-

Who won?

 

 

The weather of Sunday morning was gloomy just as gloom as my mood. I was in no mood of doing anything and thank God I had some food in my fridge so I had no reason to go out either. However, someone had to ruined my mood worse. The bell of my apartment rang noticing me that I had guest when I definitely not expecting anyone. I opened the door and found Hongbin, Wonshik and the one who I was unwilling to see, Sanghyuk.

 

Wonshik mouthing “I’m sorry” when our eyes met.

 

I stepped aside and let them in. “I only have food for one so I’m sorry I don’t have anything to offer other than water.” I said as I prepared some glasses of water for them.

 

“Water is fine, Hyuna-ah. Let me help.” Hongbin helped me to prepare the drinks.

 

We found spaces to sit in my small studio apartment, may I add awkwardly.

 

“What brings you all here?” I asked even though I should have known what the answer would be.

 

“I had enough of this, Jung Hyuna.” Hyuk was the one who answered. I could hear from his voice that he was straining his anger. Hongbin rubbed Hyuk’s thigh to calm him but to no avail. “Why did you ignore me?”

 

“I need some time to myself.” I answered nonchalantly.

 

“You could have just told me. I can give you that.”

 

“Okay. I need time for myself, Sanghyuk-ah. I guess you can leave now.”

 

“Hyuna-ah…I will give you that, but only after you tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“That’s why I ignore you, Hyuk-ah. You will ask me what’s wrong. While I don’t feel like talking about it.”

 

He suddenly hugged me. “Fine, I won’t ask. But don’t ignore me please…”

 

I nodded in his hug. I saw Ravi and Hongbin were both smiling. But I knew more than that. Ravi was happy for me being hugged by the Maknae.

 

The three boys decided to hang around my small apartment as they didn’t have any schedule for the rest of the day. We talked and joked around while eventually the rapper was asleep on my bed.

 

“Hyuna-ah,” Hongbin called me. “Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon Hyung are coming.And Hakyeon hyung said and I quote, ‘I am informing not asking for permission.’”

 

I was speechless. I knew how stubborn Hakyeon Oppa can be and there was no use I say no. I nodded unsurely. I felt my phone vibrated. Hyuk messaged me.

 

You are thinking about the hyungs, aren’t you?

I’ll them out if you really need time.

No, it’s ok. I have to face them nevertheless.

 

“Hongbin Oppa, are they on their way already?” I asked.

 

“I guess so, why?”

 

“It’s fine then. I was thinking to ask them to bring Eongdongi here.”

 

“I’ll ask.”

 

Not long after, Hakyeon and Taekwoon had arrived in my apartment. They said Jaehwan will come later with Eongdongi.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to ignore us again, Young Lady!” Hakyeon scolded me rather loudly once he had arrived in my apartment. “Do you know how worried we were?”

 

I’d be lying if I said I was not shocked. I even flinched.

 

“Hakyeon-ah, you’re overreacting.” Taekwoon reminded him.

 

“It’s okay, Taekwoon Oppa. Hakyeon Oppa is right. I shouldn’t have ignored you guys. I’m sorry guys.” I ducked my head, feeling guilty.

 

Then I felt someone ruffled my hair. “As long as you’re okay.” I saw it was Hakyeon Oppa.

 

Jaehwan came not long after with Eongdongi. And the puppy immediately tried to wake his owner. Amazingly, he succeeded. We were so amazed. Then we just chatted and joked around again until it was almost dinner time. We decided to have take outs since they still wanted to hang around here. Hanging out with them was, as always, fun. However, with Taekwoon and Hakyeon alternately stared at me was the no fun part. I looked at Hyogi for help and he seemed to understand my message.

 

“Hakyeon Hyung, Taekwoon Hyung, you wouldn’t want to make her mad by staring at her, would you?” he scolded his two oldest hyungs. “I believe you wouldn’t want to see a little girl transformed into a monster.”

 

Here I thought he would help me without embarrassing me. “Ya!! One punch!” I whined and called him by his pet’s name. Although his pet name is cute, he just hated it when I called him that. Eongdongi started to bark at Hyuk like he was defending me and the others started to laugh. That marked the start of our fun that night.