Chapter 2

If I Say I Love You, Will You Run Away?

"He should get that position, He must get into the top nine .."
Seyong closed his eyes and prayed earnestly. He was so happy when Euijin's name was called as one of the candidates for the top nine positions. "He deserves it" Seyong thought. "Euijin must get it" he prayed again in his heart. Rain sunbaenim toying with the words, who will occupy that position. Seyong felt his heart almost explode. "Please .." he whispered.
"And who keeps the 9th position for Unit B is, Euijin, Congratulations" Rain sunbaenim finally announces it with a smile. Seyong let out a long pleasant sigh, he was so relieved as if he himself was in that position. From a distance, he could see Euijin’s adorable eyes as he smiled. He was even happier than when his own name is called.


"You're not even that happy when my name is called Seyong-ah, I wonder why Euijin can not see the love that emanates from your face when you look at him longingly." Feeldog lay down on Seyong's bed, his eyes still swollen by having to announce the elimination of his own friends. But right now it looks like he's fine because he can tease Seyong.


"I know you're going into the big 9, so it's not something special for me" he replied flatly. Seyong tries to hide his embarrassment. "Aish, at least you have to congratulate me Seyongie" Feeldog woke up then pulled his friend in his squeeze and ruffled his hair. "Are you not happy for me eh?" Seyong could not help laugh. "No, I don’t even want to congratulate you since it was something ordinary" The answer is still teasing. Feeldog laughed and attacked Seyong's stomach, tickling him. Seyong tries strikes back. They roll around like a child trying to attack and knock each other down. "Okaaay I surrender! I'm happy for you, why do you have to ask me thing you already know, let me go hyung, aish", Seyong finally surrendered after Feeldog successfully locked him with his legs. "I admit defeat, okay, release me" Feeldog laughed in satisfied and let go of him. They sat side by side while out of breath because of laughter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Euijin turns his head again. He feels someone is watching him. He’s been trying his best not to make trouble with anyone again. At first he thought it was just his feelings because there was so many cameras in the camp. But thee feeling appears even when there is no camera around. Every time he tries to find the person, Euijin could not find him, and it so frustating.

“You looked lost hyung, what happened?” Hangyul suddenly throw his arm on Euijin’s shoulder. Euijin has been turning his head around so much these days like he’s looking for something. “Are you alright?” He ask again.

“I feel like some one is watching me Hangyul-ah, but I can not find who it was” Euijin let a sigh out.“Whoa you have a secret fan hyung” Hangyul . Euijin laugh at Hangyul words. “Idiot who would want to be my fan.”

“But I am your fan, hyung” Hangyul trying to put a serious face. Euijin could help laugh at his respond. “Stop it, let’s back to the practice room now”. Euijin eagerly pull Hangyul with him, without even realizing someone throw a deadthly glare at them.