Chapter 4

If I Say I Love You, Will You Run Away?

Euijin don't know how to react about Seyong. 

When he asked him to settle down things between them at the Ring, Euijin really want to start over friendship. Sure Seyong is unbearable sometimes, he can be annoying as hell but it's not because he wants to annoy people around. Seyong just being Seyong. And Euijin has understand that now.

When Seyong can not look him in the eye that time, he doesn't really happy about it. He wish Seyong could see him being sincere. He was sincere. He wants them to be a good friends, since he always amazed with how Seyong dance and do those b-boy moves. He wants Seyong that bad, that makes him not even embarrased when he was forced to hold Seyong hands. But Seyong just don't want to look at him. Even Seyong's grip on his hands doesn't feels right. 

So Euijin try to be considerate.

Euijin still wants to fix things between them, but he was fine at the fact he can not do that. They signed to different team and the were a rival this time. So last thing he could do is, accept things as the way it is and move on. He already have a lot in mind, and he have to survive in this show. Just the time he was accpeting things with himself. He could feel someone stare at him. Watching  him from behind. As if he tries to ignore, the feeling being eyed by is getting strong and its killing him. Just as he  think he will overcome things at peace, he just got himself another problem.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Kijong happily drag him along to his room, he don't really expect to see Seyong. Not at his current state. Not with that black circle that start appearing under his tired eyes. Is he getting a bit thinner this days? He was still high after joking around with Kijong and Daewon, so he was sure the smile he gave to Seyong is genuine. Because he have no grudge left, and he think Seyong as a precious friend he wants to have.

But, Euijin doesn't even shocked when Seyong decide to leave.

Seyong doesn't even trying to hide his dislike at all. He did not want to be in the same room with him. He know he must have let out a bad facial expression, because Seyong gave him a deadly stare just before he leave. That stare when they badly argue about things. He feel sorry to Kijung and Daewon when he can not back to his laughter after. Not when the pain hit him right in the same spot not fully healed.

Later that night, he can not sleep. Euijin blankly stare the ceiling. Recalls the expression Seyong gave him. He wish just once, he can make Seyong smile at him. Not those smile when there was so many cameras around them. Not those smile when the boys was joking over. But one that genuinly directed to him. And with a false hope, he falls into sleep.