Chapter 3

If I Say I Love You, Will You Run Away?

Feeldog could not help but feeling frustrated to see his best friend. Seyong currently spends his nights in the rehearsal room, and does not leave except for meals. Feeldog is worried about his ankle that has not been properly healed. Seyong does not even eat properly, he just takes a small portion, and immediately leaves the cafeteria after eating.

 

"What's wrong with Seyong, hyung?" Kijoong interrupted Feeldog's reverie. "I feel he has a lot of thoughts. He even rarely jokes now hyung, I'm so worried. "

 

"You're right Kijong-ah, I'm also worried about it." Feeldog sighed. He felt helpless because he could not help his friend. "Is this about Euijin-hyung?" Suddenly Daewon come and asks. "Uh, how can you conclude so Daewon-ah?" Feeldog looked surprised at Daewon's question. "I saw his gaze as Hangyul wrapped his arms around Euijin-hyung's shoulders, as if he wanted to kill Hangyul-ah with his gaze."

 

"Eh, Seyong-hyung likes Eujin-hyung?" Kijong looked surprised, "Woah, they'll be a very cute couple" he continued.
"Seyong must be very frustrated now." Daewon leans back against the table. "They are still very strained since the incident on the ring yesterday".

 

"Well, I think Seyong needs to convey his feelings to Euijin, but he's too afraid of hurting Euijin again." Feeldog sighed. "I want to help him, but I do not know how"
"Let's help them hyung" Kijoong suddenly smiled broadly, as if to get an idea. "I think  I know what to do". And then he pulled his two hyungs out of the cafeteria.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Feeldog turns off the music player in the corner of the room. "It's past 2 am Seyongie, you need a break."
Seyong drops his body to the floor. In fact he was very tired, but this was his only best way to stop thinking about Euijin. "I'll repeat some movements first," he said as he got up from the floor

 

"You're only going to hurt yourself Seyong, do you want to injure your leg again? come on." Feeldog helped him to his feet, "Let's go back to the room, okay?"
He grip Seyong arm and pulls him out of the dr practice hall. Seyong seems already exhausted because he can not even fight his best friend. Feeldog did stupid things throughout their way. Seyong is really grateful how he did not even scold him. Feeldog was just trying to comfort him, making him feel a little at ease.


"Uh let's stop by at Kijung's room, he said he have snack to share before sleeping. Feeldog suddenly pulled him into Kijung's room. Just as he entered the room, his body froze to see the blond-haired back in front of him, sitting on the floor laughing with Kijung and Daewon.
"Hyung come here we have a lot of snacks" Kijung greet them cheerfully. Euijin instantly turned his head and looked at Seyong, a cheerful face filled with a innocent smile. For a moment Seyong felt his world stop spinning. He almost wish the time would stop ticking. He wanted to look at Euijin like this, smiling at him.


"I think I'll go back to my room, I'm not too hungry" Seyong finally found his voice. "I'm tired," he said again. "Eh, are you not hungry Seyongie?" Feeldog tried to hold his bestfriend. "No hyung, I think I want to rest". Seyong looked once again at Euijin who was still staring at him. Only this time he did not smile. Seyong can not read Euijin's emotions. "Good night guys", he said before turning over and leaving the Kijung's room.

 

Seyong cursed his stupidity as he curled behind the blanket. "I just hurt him." Seyong can not remove Euijin's face from his memory. He wished he could read what Euijin thought. "You are stupid Seyong. Whatever you do, it only hurts him. " Tears continued to strain down his cheeks.