Helpless

If I Say I Love You, Will You Run Away?

Seyong can not stop him self from staring. It been days since their little fight at the ring, and at least they finally can put things at place properly. But apart from that, they never have a chance to have a full conversation again.

Seyong can’t help but feeling so hopeless and lost. And it worsened because he don’t even know why his heart was aching and he always feeling upset, especially now, when Hangyul throwing his hand over Euijin shoulder. And the way Euijin now laughing at Hangyul joke even more maddening. Euijin never laugh at him like that. Not even once. The only thing that he already gave to the older one is only a hateful memory and unnecessary fight.

“You were being scary now Seyong-ah.”

 

Without he realize Feeldog was sitting beside him. "So you're just gonna look at him like that? Is there nothing you want to do? ". Seyong hates how Feeldog can read his mind easily. 

 

"I'm just going to put out harsh words like before hyung" He said desperately. "Then try to calm down Seyongie. Has not he asked you to talk more pleasantly before, eh? " 

Seyong recalls what Eujin told him. "I wish he could talk in a more pleasant way ..." "Aish, I'm finished" he said frustrated as he buried his face in his hands. 

 

Feeldog laughed at his friend's behavior. He has known Seyong for a long time now so he can understand how frustrated Seyong this time. Seyong is not a friendly person, but when you've been around him for a while, Seyong is a reliable friend. And stupidly he is even more rude to the person he likes. 

 

"I'm very sorry for you Seyongie, but Eujin will never realize your feelings if you never show it." Feeldog patted his friend's shoulder. Seyong seems to need a miracle.