Chapter 5 - Taste of Hell

The Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's Point of View

 

"I'm fine, Dad. Really. Just busy with my studies that's why I couldn't answer some of your calls..."

 

My Dad. Calling directly from Las Vegas. Together with my mom. They've been staying there for half a year now. Doing complicated business stuff and whatsoever.

It's been part of my daily life now. Them, calling me every single day. It's a bit annoying because the conversation will always be the same. Over and over again. They will always ask about my studies. I think it's their subtle way of asking me if I failed one of my subjects and disgraced our family name. And because I was preoccupied these past few days, I didn't get to answer some of their calls.

 

Preoccupied of hunting that Jung Yerin...

 

"Alright then, Eunbi. I understand. Your mom and I were just worried.." I just rolled my eyes after they said that. If y'all are really worried, why don't you two just come home and accompany me here.

Even if they're here in Korea, they are still out. Managing their business. As always.

I grew up with Ms. Kim. My Nanny, Caregiver, Caretaker. Or whatever you want to call it. I owe her so much. She gave me the attention and guidance I didn't receive from my parents. She stood like a real mom for me.

Don't get the wrong idea. I love my Mom and Dad. They're good people. I am here, in this mansion. because of them. They give me everything. Anything I ask for, they give it immediately. Except for a parent's love to their child. I didn't get the chance to feel that. I can't help but feel jealous of other kids sometimes.

 

"I know Dad....I'm sorry. I gotta go now. I'm running late for school. Greet mom for me" Then I hung up. Prepared myself and school stuff. 

I thought of that Jung Yerin girl again. What I should do for my revenge to be complete.

 

I suddenly got excited

 

I've been giving that girl hell every single day. A week to be exact. And it was fun.

Though, I still couldn't forget what happened that one day. It kept bothering my mind. Everytime I think of it, I can't help but want to smack someone's face.

That b!tch thwarted my speech, stole my first kiss, and pushed me. AGAIN.

 

Yeah. What you read was right.

 

My first kiss. MY. FIRST. KISS. SHE STOLE IT. Sorry, I can't help but scream.

 

I may be a b!tch but I'm not a . I don't go around kissing every guy who try to get it on with me.

I'm a romantic person you see. I'm treasuring and saving my first kiss to someone who'll sweep me off my feet. Someone who I really love. Ew. I'm getting a bit corny. I know.

 

It's really important to me but ! That albino shrimp stole it!

That albino shrimp who lives in the slums

That albino shrimp who had the courage to fight me

That albino shrimp who looks...welll..uhh...fine! A bit cute. JUST A BIT OKAY. But a girl.

 

She still needs to pay for what she did!

 

And speaking of the devil.....there she is....

 

She went inside the main building. I've been waiting for her.

 

Ugh.

 

Look at the number of books she's holding. And Ooooo. She's wearing glasses right now. She really looks like a nerdy model student. Ewww.

She sat down at the student's area, busy doing whatever. She really looks serious with whatever she's doing and doesn't give a damn on her surroundings.

She really looks like a wee frail weak loner girl. She's just begging to be bullied and it'll be my pleasure to lend a hand.

Before she disappears in my sight, I quickly walked in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter