Chapter 2 - The Nerdy Girl

The Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's Point of View

 

"What the hell! What did you just do! Look at my clothes! Ugh!"

 

I am actually glad that my Americano wasn't that hot because it would've burned the sh!t out of me if it was. It's all this girl's fault! She ruined my uniform AND my Americano! 

I looked at the girl and she was on the floor. She has black hair and her bangs are parted on the side. Her skin is so milky white and smooth. I wonder what it feels like if I touched them? Gosh! Why am I even thinking about her skin. What the fck?

 

"I'm so sorry, I just got these contact lenses and I'm still not used-"

"Oh. My. God. I don't care about your contact lenses! Can't you see that you ruined my uniform?!"

"I'm really sorry but, you were also in the way without looking at people passing by so...bye!"

 

What did she say? I'm in the way? It's my fault? Oh no you didn't

 

She was about to go when I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to me. I kind of did that a bit stronger than it should be that her body suddenly slammed on to me. I smelled her perfume. She errr... smells nice? Whatever! That must be her cheap- perfume. She looks like she lives in the slums anyway!

 

"So you're saying it was my fault? Who do you think ruined my outfit and drenched me in coffee?!"

 

She tried to pull away from my grasp but I held her more firmly. She glared at me and I saw her light brown eyes. Even her contact lenses look cheap pfft.

 

"You were at fault too. You were using your cellphone while walking." She said calmly but there's a hint of anger in her voice.

 

You b!tch! Please tell me you just didn't say that!

 

"Do you even know who I am?!"

"Oh. My. God. I don't care who you are!" She said in a teasing tone then she pushed me really hard and I fell on my . She even threw her handkerchief to me. Should I be grateful for this? WTF

 

"Ouch! YOU LITTLE- COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET"

"Bye!" She said while winking at me. Ugh! 

 

Just wait. You'll be sorry.

 

I was still standing in the hallway, burning with fury when I heard the bell rang. It's time for my second period. Freaking hell! I can't go to class looking like this!

I looked for Sowon and Yuju, who are my best friends, when I saw them get out of the classroom. I waved at them and thank god they saw me.

 

"Hey- GOODNESS GRACIOUS! SinB! What the hell happened to your uniform!" That's Sowon. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Obviously, Sowon. Based from the stains, it got drenched in coffee." I answered. Ugh! Her question is so dumb.

 

"Ewww, Disgusting. Can't you just change your clothes or something?" That's Yuju. 

"If I have a spare which I obviously don't have, I could've-"

"Okay, I get it. Let me guess, someone did that to you"

 

"That's why I need you two to come with me" I said as I pulled both of them.

 

"What? Go where? We still have classes." Argh! Too many questions

 

"I don't care! Let's just go!" I said as I glared at them.

 

Finally, they gave in. I am the Queen Bee of this school and no one will ever dare to steal my throne! *flips hair*

 

"So where are we going again?" Yuju asked that ruined my moment and I want to slap her face for that.

 

"The Registrar's Office. I need to know who did this to me." I'm going to make her pay.

 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

Yerin's Point of View

 

This is so not my day.

I woke up late because I studied too much and worked on my assessment books last night.

I missed my first subject which is Calculus but I was lucky that my professor didn't check the attendance today. I'll just do some advanced reading on that subject to cope up with the stuff I missed.

 

Also,

I bumped into someone on the way to my classroom. And heck, she blamed it all on me when she was the one who wasn't looking properly.

 

"Yerin!" Ah, that's my classmate and frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter