Chapter 4 - We Meet Again

The Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin's Point of View

 

After about 20 minutes, I am still here in the Library reading a book authored by Nicholas Sparks. I don't know. Nicholas Sparks has been one of my favorite authors so why not read a work of his for the meantime? Umji had to leave early because she forgot to do some stuff in the classroom. She told me to just meet her there. She even told me to not cut classes. Wow. Me?. Cut classes? No way. I may have missed my Calculus class yesterday but that will be the last time. I hope.

I checked my watch. Oh, break's almost over. I need to get back soon.

I borrowed the book I was reading along with the English textbook I need for tomorrow.

I was about to head out the library when...

 

BAM!

 

Ow! My forehead!

 

"Ouch"

 

"Argh!"

 

I was massaging my forehead when I saw the guy, wait no, girl who bumped into me.

 

Hang on

 

I know this girl

 

Crap

 

I can see her face was in shock as well after we bumped into each other. Again. Sigh. But then her expression changed into a smirk. An evil smirk. I think she recognized me. Oh no.

There were two other girls behind her. They were blocking the exit so I couldn't get out. I was about to run away when she grabbed both of my wrists and restrained me. Someone, help please.

I couldn't scream because the girl with red hair put her hand over my mouth and then the three of them pulled me to God knows where.

They brought me to a vacant classroom. They pushed me in a corner and the girl with pink hair (I just noticed now) whom I bumped into twice put her arms over both of my shoulders so that I couldn't get away for good.

Then, she signaled the other two to leave the classroom. It's like she's saying "This one's mine, now shoo" 

 

"So. We meet again. Yerin. I mean, Jung Yerin. You know, I've been looking for you." She was smiling. Omg, what kind of suspense thriller is this. She looks like a predator who's ready to eat her prey. And also, how the heck did she know my name? My full name!

 

"What's your problem? Why did you bring me here? And can you please get your hands off me?" There was a hint of nervousness in my voice. Well, who wouldn't be nervous and scared in this situation? Sigh. Hmm, maybe she just wants to give me back my handkerchief? that I gave nicely to her? Fine. Scratch that. The handkerchief that I threw to her. Yes. I know. I'm rude.

 

"Oh, Don't you worry. I'm going to give back your handkerchief. It was really nice of you that after you SOAKED me in coffee, TEASED me, PUSHED me really hard that I fell on my , you decided to THROW your handkerchief at me. Thank you so much. You're so so sweet.."

 

See. I knew it. She was just gonna give my handkerchief back. And was it just me who thought she emphasized the word SOAKED, TEASED, PUSHED, and THROW? Just me right? Hehe.

 

"Uh..okay...you're..um..welcome.."

 

After I said that, she let out the loudest laugh ever. Is she from a mental institute or something? 

 

"You actually believed that? You pale-looking corpse?"

 

Wow did she just call me a pale corpse...

 

"And you actually thought that I believed that? You must be really stupid then.." I told her. Of course! Should I really tell that I believed her? I still have some pride left, you know. Spare me on this!

And then. She gave me the scariest death glare I've ever seen. That's it. I'm not going to answer her anymore. I'm just making things worse. What if she starts getting physical? I wouldn't want that. Oh No.

 

"Listen, you piece of crap..."

 

Blah Blah Blah. I don't understand anything she's saying. Blah Blah Blah. That's the trick, guys. Just maintain eye contact and pretend you're listening. This trick is well-known during class. Look at your teacher and maintain eye contact so he/she will think you're being attentive.

 

After 10 years...

 

"What? Cat got your tongue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter