Chapter 3 - Like Tofu

The Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin's Point of View

 

"Yerinnie...Let's eat lunch?" Umji said.

"Hmmm. In a bit. I kind of don't have an appetite now"

 

I am actually hungry right now but I'm still doing my homework in Biology. I didn't get to do it last night because I was so tired. It's kind of easy so it's okay.

 

"Aww. Yerinnie, Come on. I'll treat you~" When will she stop bugging me--Wait what. She's gonna treat me? 

I quickly stood up and fixed my stuff. I can see Umji was surprised.

 

"Wow. That was fast. I thought you still need to do your homework hmm?" Umji smirked at me

"That can wait. Let's go now, Yewon-ah! I'm hungry"

"Pffft. Finee. You're really funny. Let's go..."

 

After eating lunch outside the campus, we went back to our classroom. We still have one hour left before the next class starts which is Business Math. I think I'm in the mood of reading books in the Library.

Umji went with me in the Library. She said she needs to borrow a book for our English subject tomorrow. Ah yes. Now that she mentioned it, I think I need to borrow one too.

 

I really love spending time in the Library. There's a whole lot of books, not just for Academics, but Novels as well unlike my old school. The place is massive, complete with computers and it's even air-conditioned. If I could live here, I would. Kidding

 

"By the way Yerin, since you're really good at all kinds of Mathematics, why don't you earn some more extra income by tutoring and helping other students here?" All kinds of Mathematics? What did she mean by that? Ah, she meant: Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics, Probability, Algebra, Business, General, Geometry, Combinatorics-. I'm joking! I didn't mean to brag. It's just that, Math subjects are my favorite and that's where I really excel in school. 

 

"If someone asks for it, why not..." I said. Well it's indeed going to give some extra income so I can't say no to that.

"There's a lot who will ask for it! You know, some people hate math because they at it...why don't you inquire in the Scholarship Office since you're an Academic Scholar?" Ah yes, I mentioned before. I got in this prestigious school because I am an Academic Scholar. I qualified because I graduated as the Valedictorian of my class in High School. I took the University Entrance Exam and I passed as one of the top examinees. The school granted me a full scholarship. That's the only way I can get into this school unless I have billions of won in my bank account.

 

"That's actually not a bad Idea....I'll try later before I go home. Thanks Yewon-ah!"

 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

SinB's Point of View

 

"So SinB? Did you get the name?" Sowon asked while she was focusing on her phone. We're on a break now so we're staying in the lounge room of our campus.

 

"Nope. The Registrar hasn't texted me yet"

 

The Registrar. I paid him to give me the information that I need to know the culprit who drenched me in coffee. Our school is very much strict that they can't give information to students recklessly. Even if I said, I am Hwang Eunbi, Heir of Hwang Corporati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter