Chapter Twenty Six

Fangirl Fridays

a/n This is it, y’all. I want to thank everyone for sticking it out to the end  I’m sorry this chapter is short, but this is officially the first story I have ever finished  again, thank you to anyone that read the whole thing!!!

 

Chapter Twenty Six

 

No one slept that night. Aaron had stayed up all night talking with Sunho and Minwoo, asking questions, playing games, and just being in each other’s company. The sun was barely beginning to rise as the three couples slowly made their way into the men’s room.

 

Without discussing it, Sunho and Nik went and prepared breakfast while the others began packing up all of their stuff, first the men’s and then women’s rooms. The luggage was all in bags in the doorway by the time the food was ready.

 

“I haven’t told him yet, because I wanted your permission first. I wanted to know if Aaron could come and stay a couple weeks this fall and then again in the spring. I know he’d miss school, but I don’t think that would really do much harm since you will be moving to Korea after this year anyways,” Sunho said quietly as they finished plating their last meal.

 

“He would like that, but I’m not sure if I can let him go that long without me. Especially not that far away,” she answered, just as quietly.

 

“You’re welcome to come as well,” Shinhwa’s maknae responded cheekily.

 

“You know I can’t get off that long during the school year. I have to finish this year strong if we want to move next summer.”

 

“You already have a job, I doubt you actually need the degree at this point. But fine, can you think about letting Aaron come visit.”

 

Nik smiled, bumping into Sunho slightly. “He’ll miss you, too. We both will.”

 

“What are you two whispering about over there?” came Junghyuk’s loud voice as him and Hyemi walked in. Nik dropped what she was plating and ran to quickly peck Junghyuk on the cheek and then pick Hyemi up in a bear hug and spin her around.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought we were going to meet at the airport,” Sunho said after grabbing two extra plates.

 

“We wanted to spend a little longer with everyone before we had to fly back,” Hyemi answered for her husband.

 

“And let all of you know that, once again, I have lost the game,” Junghyuk announced. Nik laughed and the rest of the room groaned. Junghyuk’s announcement came at the perfect time, though. The room had been solemn with very little humor, and everyone’s mood was lifted with the ridiculousness of Shinhwa’s leader.

 

They ate in a loud ruckus, loudly joking with each other as they had all week. It was soon time to head to check out of the hotel and head to the airport. Lily and Briley’s flights were a few hours after after Shinhwa and Hyemi’s flights.

 

“I’m not ready for y’all to go,” Aaron announced as Nik pulled the van into the parking garage. Everyone nodded. Sunho pulled Aaron into a hug that lasted until the van was parked.

 

They climbed out, the men pulling out all of the luggage and leading the way. Hugs were given out. Hyemi promised to call the girls often, and they would make plans soon. Soon everyone was boarded and heading to their respective homes. Nik and Aaron drove the rental van back to Texas, turned it in, and were picked up by Sahboonim who grilled Nik and Aaron for the entire car ride.

 

~*~*~

 

*Two weeks later*

 

“Alright, y’all ready to do this?” Nik asked into the Skype chat.

 

“Always,” Lily grinned.

 

“Let’s get it!” Briley said excitedly.

 

Lily pressed the LIVE button on their YouTube account. “Oh look, we’re live again!” She said as soon as the viewers started coming in.

 

“Last time we were live, we had made a big announcement,” Briley said. “Does that mean we have another announcement to make?”

 

“I think it does,” Nik smirked into the camera.

 

“Actually, we have several announcements. I think Nik should go first,” Lily beamed.

 

“I want to go first!” Aaron popped into his mother’s screen, plopping himself ever so gracefully into her lap so that he was taking up more of the screen than she was. Everyone agreed. “Yayy! So, first big announcement! And I have gotten permission to announce this. I am officially a trainee with TOP Media!” All three girls cheered. “Not only that, but I am going to stay in Korea from November through the end of the year.”

 

Nik nodded. “That’s right. And the three of us will come during Christmas break and bring you back to Texas.”

 

“But what about his school?” Briley asked with a knowing grin.

 

“I will be doing homeschool for this school year. Also, I will get to go back to Korea in March and Mom will come get me when her school lets out it May!” Everyone cheered and they watched as some of the comments came in.

 

“Alright Nik, your turn, announce your good news!” Lily demanded.

 

“Well, my good news is all of our good news. I have been given my dream job starting next Fall running and working for an orphanage for special needs.”

 

“And she’s hiring us!” Briley exclaimed. Nik laughed and nodded.

 

“That’s right. All four of us will be moving to Korea next year,” Lily confirmed. All of them cheered. “But we still have one more announcement to make.”

 

“Oh, that’s right!” Briley said as though she had forgotten.

 

“But who should deliver the news?” Aaron asked.

 

“I can’t do it, I already delivered big news!” Nik said.

 

“Well then who should say it?” Briley asked.

 

“OH! I have an idea. Hold on,” Lily smirked. She then pushed a few buttons on the computer and the three screens turned into four and Hyemi was sitting there waving at the camera.

 

“Hey everyone. My name is Na Hyemi, and I will be joining Fangirl Fridays from now on.” Lily pushed another button and a filter came on that had confetti falling. “I will not be in every video, but we all met a few weeks ago and I was asked to join in on the fun.”

 

“Hyemi is awesome and I hope everyone shows her as much love and support as y’all have given us over the past year.”

 

“I think y’all need to show everyone what y’all did while we were all in Little Rock,” Aaron said.

 

“Oh you do, do you?” Lily asked. He nodded and after some debate, they all turned and flashed their matching Fangirl Friday tattoos. “It is official, we are all connected permanently.”

 

Suddenly there was a commotion on Hyemi’s screen and it appeared as though she was trying to shoo people away.

 

“Everything ok over there?” Briley asked.

 

“It seems that there are others that would like to make an announcement,” Hyemi groaned. “Would it be ok if I allowed them onto my screen?”

 

“Oh lord, didn’t we tell them no to this already?” Nik asked her friends.

 

“We did,” Lily laughed. “But I don’t think they care.”

 

“We could always just end the live now so they couldn’t cause any chaos,” Briley offered. All three girls were trying not to laugh at Hyemi’s struggle to keep her camera only focused on her.

 

“We will never be able to control their chaos,” Lily said.

 

“Ok, I guess now is as good a time as any...though I’m pretty sure there was a better way to go about this,” Nik scolded.

 

There were men cheering in the background and Hyemi stepped out of focus of her camera. Afterwards, all six members of Shinhwa moved in front of the camera and started fighting over placement.

 

“Oh my gosh, children, introduce yourself and then go!” Nik laughed and winked. She was blushing, all three of the original Fangirl Friday women were.

 

“That is no way to speak to your elders! Especially if one of them…” Junghyuk started but couldn’t finish because five hands slapped over his mouth at once. Pilkyo, whose hand had landed first and was the one actually covering their leader’s mouth, squeaked and groaned when Junghyuk his hand. He quickly pulled his hand free and kicked his leader.

 

“Oil and Water,” Nik mumbled to herself. “Do your intro or we are ending this live now,” she beamed. Fearing her threat was a promise, they all quickly faced the camera, bowed and announced their group. Aaron and the four women clapped and cheered. “Good, y’all can go now.”

 

“But we haven’t made our announcement yet!” Choongjae said.

 

“Why are you so mean, you know we have an announcement!” Minwoo added.

 

“Yeah, just let the hyungs tell everyone that they are dating the three of you!” Sunho smirked. All eyes flew to Shinhwa’s mischievous maknae. Nik sighed and the other two women flushed fiercely.

 

“I guess the cat is out of the bag,” Aaron laughed.

 

“I am dating Lily,” Choongjae announced proudly. She nodded, blushing furiously from ear to nose.

 

“I’m dating Briley,” Dongwan said. Briley beamed and nodded.

 

“And I’m dating Nik.” Pilkyo couldn’t make eye contact with his girlfriend through the camera and was blushing almost as much as she was. Nik gave a quick nod.

 

“So, I guess that’s it. All of our announcements,” Lily said.

 

“This is officially the start of a new chapter in all of our lives. We will keep you updated, and continue making new videos each week for y’all.” Nik bowed slightly at the camera.

 

“Thank you for all of the support up until now!” Briley said happily.

 

Right as Lily was reaching to close out the live, Junghyuk yelled “I lost the game!”