end.

Unrequited

Okay, so I feel like I need to tell you guys that I don't think I'll upload again. There's a couple of reasons behind it. The first one, and the most important one to me is that I don't like writing anymore. I've also fallen out of Mamamoo, which is what I wrote. The style that they are changing to isn't my type of style. I tried my hardest to like Starry Night, thinking it was a one time thing, but with Egotistic is seems like they will switch to this type of sound. I can't force myself to listen to music I don't like. Doing this with Starry Night made me feel more distant from Mamamoo, and that's a shame. I feel like continuing to force myself to listen to them will make me grow more and more distant with the girls I love. I would rather just check in on them in a year, and see if I can get into them again. I hope everyone understands.

The secound reasoning is my illness, which I've had for 3 years now. A couple months ago it got a bit serious and scary, and the illness put me in the hospital. I won't go into what type of illness it is, but I'll stay here in the hospital for a long time. I want to keep a mindset that I can get better one day, and use my energy I have in a day spending it with people I love, and surround myself with things that make me 100% happy. I believe this will give me strenght to keep going. 

Sorry to the people that may be disappointed or was waiting for an update. I'm sorry to finally tell you updates won't be coming. I'm ending all the fics at where they are now, and your imagination can make up the rest <3