With you in this Ferris Wheel

Hyukb'in da Haus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With you in this Ferris Wheel Genre/Rating: Crack/PG15
Short Description: Prompt took from here. (7 words)
Other characters/ships: Minor!Raken / Minor!Neo
Warnings: Nothing major, just a few curse words here and there.

 

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! - Alternative Endings There will be an alternative ending for this fic. It does not affect the storyline at all, and yes, FYI in advance it will be SUPER SHORT. One features Raken [RED texts], the other features Neo [BLUE texts]. I will put a notice at the bottom before both endings, so please directly scroll to the preferred ending. I recommend you to read the other ending AFTER reading one end. (I just think reading one will ruin the other so... yeah) and the (*) star mark is to let you know where to slow down because the alternative ending is coming.

 

 

 

Oh, Ferris Wheel…

The ride was tense and silent. It was a small cabin that fits two gigantic sized males inside, each of them is seated facing against another with a little space on their sides as the ride was meant for four. Neither of the two males met each other’s eyes. It was pretty much a general knowledge that Ferris wheel is the perfect place for two lovers to talk, cuddle, and ultimately a kiss, usually, when it reaches the top.

A perfect place for couples.

Noticing that scribbles containing initials with a heart between two names were carved all over the place, Hongbin felt restless and uncomfortable. His cheeks were dusted in a crimson. The male had been shifting his position for the umpteenth time, trying to get some air in the tight space as the sun heats the cabin while it goes up stable at a constant speed. He looked at the person who sat right in front of him the entire time. Sanghyuk’s eyes has never left the window. He had been sitting silently with his right elbow propped against the window frame, the back of his hand became a resting place for his chin, his red ears displayed clearly.

It didn’t take a lot of time until the ride almost reaches its highest momentum. It wasn’t a giant Ferris wheel – around 50 meters, but it was tall enough to show the scenery around the city. Hongbin tore his gaze away. He took his time to look around the scenery, and it was an endearing sight to see that Hongbin gaped his mouth unconsciously. His doe eyes lit up in excitement when he saw greeneries filling the hills not afar from the location. His discomfort was forgotten.

It was until a scoff that Hongbin turned his sight to look for the source of the voice. There was Sanghyuk, looking straight at him with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter