Kisses and Dishes

Hyukb'in da Haus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kisses and Dishes Genre/Rating: PG15
Short Description: Hongbin wants Sanghyuk to do the dishes, but Sanghyuk wants a kiss. (701 words)

 

“Can you do the dishes, please~?”

Sanghyuk shook his head. The two males were huddled up in the armchair, Hongbin squeezed between the armrest and the giant body. Hongbin had been pleading the younger for the umpteenth time to wash the dishes within the past few hours, and he is getting extra whiny yet cute for Sanghyuk to handle that he declined the request with a small teasing smile.

“Do the dishes,” Hongbin repeated, placing his head on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. His small hands slowly found its way to Sanghyuk’s broad chest as he drummed his fingers softly, doe eyes looking up straight at Sanghyuk. Hongbin voice sounded more nasal as he tried to win over the younger so he wouldn’t have to do the dishes for today. Sanghyuk responded similarly, but with a wider grin.

“I’ll give you a kiss!” Hongbin bribed, earning a lifted brow expression from the younger. The latter pretended to think for a few seconds, his curled fingers positioned below his chin as he looked up voicing out small hum.

“Hmm… Only if it’s deep and 5 seconds long?”

Hongbin frowned, and Sanghyuk faked a disappointed expression, “you do it, then.”

“You lost the chance of receiving love. You didn’t take my kiss offer!” Hongbin protested. He huffed, the armchair shook at the sudden movement when Hongbin stood up straight. Just before he put on his pair of sandals, Hongbin looked up at his lover’s eyes again. “Hyuk-ah, please…?” He whined.

Sanghyuk decision is still clear when he shook his head for another time. He is not going to wash the dishes until he gets what he wants. “I have pride… you know,” Hongbin pouted, but Sanghyuk still shook his head strongly.

“You ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter