Turbulence

Hyukb'in da Haus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Turbulence Genre/Rating: Fluff/G
Short Description: Hongbin hates flight turbulence. (818 words)
Other characters/ships: none  

It wasn’t Hongbin’s first time to fly in a long-haul flight. In fact, he had been in dozens of long-haul flights before, flying across the ocean to reach other nations in the quest of fulfilling starlight’s wishes of meeting their favorite six gigantic guys. This time, it wasn’t any different at all, by that also means that Hongbin is no any braver to handle the turbulence every time the flight is fighting strong winds.

Hongbin looked around, then the lightings flickered. The windows showing how the night sky was split into two by bright-jagged streaks. The food trays falling down when the plane shook really hard, and Hongbin felt like screaming his heart out when he felt a drop and-

The visual shook his head very hard. ‘It’s going to be okay.’ Hongbin repeated in his mind for the umpteenth time. But Hongbin is still anxious. He was full of nerves, and his own thoughts are making everything worse. He had been sitting stiffly, his back straight not leaning on the back of his seat, two hands clasped tightly in the preparation of chanting prayers if anything will happen. His eyes are darting around to distract himself from his thoughts by looking at other’s activity while mentally preparing himself for the next bump in his flight.

This time Hongbin was seated next to Sanghyuk. The younger seemed to be in his own world when his eyes were shut and ears plug with earphone, head bobbing to the rhythm of the songs in his favorite playlist. The other members were sitting closely; Hakyeon and Taekwoon sit a few rows in front of them doing whatever –Hongbin can’t really see them; Jaehwan had his seat laid flat, sleeping with soft snores and his tall nose peeking out of his eye mask; and Wonshik’s eyes are glued to the screen as he had been focused on watching a war movie.

That was when a su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter